[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seriously, why talking to a girl is so fucking complicated?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0507.jpg (99KB, 821x869px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0507.jpg
99KB, 821x869px
Seriously, why talking to a girl is so fucking complicated?
>>
>>39225782
>tfw everytime i close my eyes all i can think about is my arab male (male) teacher having sex and howling
>>
>>39225782
dude, even girls talking to other girls is complicated. every one is just a moron!
>>
>>39225792
Fuck yea it is. It's like they enjoy seeing us suffer. It's fucked up.
>>
>>39225782
Do you think there's any difference between a man and a woman sucking your penis?
>>
>>39225782

It's only complicated if you're not good looking. With attractive men, Women are easy going, kind, patient and comfortable.
>>
>>39225782
You have to be so god damn indirect with them, it's annoying. Bluntness is hated and a turn off

>>39226277
Ebin lie
>>
>>39226323

>ebin lie

Do an okcupid experiment with a 8+/10 male. You'll find you can say nearly anything and women will respond positively.
>>
>>39226277
Bull

Women aren't always comfortable around attractive men
>>
>"you just talk to girls like normal people"
>i don't want to fuck normal people but uh ok
>talk to them as I would a friend
>we have a pleasant conversation
>convo ends, go our seperate ways

Normies give the most shit advice.
>>
>>39226350
>dumb fucking anon surprised that a hook up site where the majority of the people are looking at the profile pic is entirely based on looks
good job einstein
>>
It's only complicated because you think it's complicated.
That being said, convincing yourself it is not is hard as hell.
>>
>>39226627
Bullshit. It's just complicated, doesn't matter what you think
>>
>>39226380

>>39226380
>Women aren't always comfortable around attractive men

90% of the time they are. They will make it easy for the attractive man by dropping obvious signs that they like him. Signs that even the biggest autist can detect. The only time a women would be uncomfortable with a attractive man is if the guy was a literal retard or acted like a rapist or pedophile.
>>
>>39226627
>It's only complicated because you think it's complicated.

Nope, it's only complicated because he is ugly.
>>
>>39226385
99.9% of all people you encounter in life will be friendly convo > going seperate ways
>>
When I was a fat chubby dude it was harder for me to talk to girls. After I slimmed down and started to take care of myself more girls started giving me more attention. Some even outright hit on me. So yeah, it IS easier if you're attractive.
>>
>>39226385
Well, you did manage to have a pleasant conversation. Next time make a move in some part of it.
>>
>>39226385
That's literally 90% of it. You're not supposed to be a sleazeball with every girl. You have normal chit-chat so you're friendly and comfortable.

The remaining 10% is the flirting that happens. You have to learn this but it's not what you bring out of the gates in an interaction (a few specific settings are exceptions).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.