[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>waiting inline at the grocery store to buy junk food on my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 3425434354.jpg (10KB, 211x250px) Image search: [Google]
3425434354.jpg
10KB, 211x250px
>waiting inline at the grocery store to buy junk food on my way home from wagecuck part-time job
>these 2 guys behind me start laughing and I know they're trying to laugh at me for some reason, you just get that feel
>ignore them because w/e I don't really care I just want to get home and play vidya and eat
>cashier is having problems and it's the only checkout since it's a really small store
>they laugh again and one of them flicks a little bit of my hair with their finger and they both find it hilarious but due to autism and social awkwardness I just try and ignore these faggots
>the other guy does the same thing so I turn around and just start laughing for some reason and they ask what's so funny and I look at the guy who just tried and did it and say "shit, no wonder you guys keep touching my hair, your friend is balding like a 60 year old man"
>the other friend bursts out laughing but the one who I insulted starts touching his hair and gets really angry and calls me a cunt and said he's going to "fuck me up outside"
>checkout opens again and I start paying while I hear the friend still laughing while the other guy is on his phone with what I presume the camera on sweeping his hair over with his hand
>speedwalk out of there while I still hear laughing

I'd like to think that faggot went home and looked in the mirror and went "shit I am balding my life is ruined"
>>
>>39225769
When was the day you realized everyone is autistic?
>>
>>39225769
would have been funnier if you went on a murder rampage

not too late though
>>
holy shit you are one cunning fuck, congratulations
>>
>even chads are insecure autists.
We're all robots inside. It's like pottery.
>>
File: IMG_4412.gif (980KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4412.gif
980KB, 227x221px
>>39225769
>they laugh again and one of them flicks a little bit of my hair with their finger and they both find it
They wanted your dick robot
>>
>>39225863
the op is clearly not a robot
>>
File: 435435435.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
435435435.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>39225929
I'm 23, work part-time in a grocery store so mommy doesn't kick me out and never even held hands or hugged a girl.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.