[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else hate themself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1491877416901.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1491877416901.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
anyone else hate themself?
>>
File: 1498160718207.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1498160718207.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
only a little bit
its been worse because my cat jumped of the balcony from 3 stories high because i forgot to let him in
>>
>>39224947
I have lots of reasons to hate myself, but i guess I'm a decent human being towards others.

Why do you hate yourself anon?
>>
yep

how can i find someone who would be okay with shooting me to death irl? is there any demographic of people i should hang around to bring it up to them and offer them payment?
>>
>>39225092
So it died? Or just horrible broken?
>>
>>39224947
I try not to because I don't like thinking about myself.
>>
>>39225157
dont know yet. he is at the vet and im picking him up tomorrow, they havent called he died so he might be just fine
>>
>>39224947
I think everyone hates themselves a lil bit, just human nature I guess.
I personally hate how I manage to be very spiteful and mean out of instinct, but I'm trying to change and be nicer. what can you do really ;/
>>
Right here anon, I live every single day bearing the thought that my disorder fucks me up so badly. Worst part about it is I live with my mother who has the same disorder. I wanna move out and live alone but my job is too shit to allow me to but it's the only job I can bare to have.
>>
>>39225118
originally niggers
>>
>>39225681
you really think so? could i just walk up to some and ask them if theyre down for about 4000 dollars?
>>
>>39224947
I'm "bipolar" in that sense. Sometimes I think I'm OK (never great tho) but sometimes I think I'm a disgusting piece of shit, worst of it all, I still don't know what triggers either, it just happens at random and it fucikng messes me up.
>>
i like myself a lot, i just cant fucking stand my face
>>
>>39225763
You cannot be a robot if you don't hate yourself and want to die
>>
File: Shoot_Me_$12-Al_Bundy.jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Shoot_Me_$12-Al_Bundy.jpg
52KB, 512x384px
>>39225708
absolutely, if you have a ghetto nearby

you could be inventive and hire a hitman on yourself, make him show up a surprise time so you wont see it coming and wont have a chance to have second thoughts
>>
>>39224947
Only when I feel like I'm trapped.

Some easy mood pick-ups for me include:
>nature walks
>planning for the future, especially long term stuff
It's easy to get down when you can't see any way out of the world you're in. So, take steps to remove yourself from it.
>>
>>39225803
When your hate for an aspect of your appearance that you have no control over is so acute that it cripples you socially and stunts your professional development, I would say that qualifies to be a robot

like most ugly guys, Im very kind and have a very likeable personality and am proud of that. Id like to have at least some redeeming qualities
>>
>>39225806
nah theres no telling what round a hit man would use, may use a .22 since its quiet and wouldnt leave any lines from the barrel much so it couldnt be traced but a .22 i wouldnt ever trust. id rather get some one, supply the rounds and tell them gow i want it done and let it go like that. i dont live near the city but this gives me hope that people would be willing to do it how you want for money
>>
I like myself but don't like the world
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.