[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate virgins so much? How are you even supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

File: 1498022689035.jpg (83KB, 750x923px) Image search: [Google]
1498022689035.jpg
83KB, 750x923px
Why do women hate virgins so much? How are you even supposed to lose your virginity when they can all sense you're a virgin and won't want anything to do with you?
>>
Cute girl, OP.
>>
>>39224624
You don't. You live through the depression and anxiety until you can't take more of it then kill yourself like I'm going to very soon.
>>
There is no thought out reason, it is just biology. They see handsome Chad they feel good. They see ugly incel they feel bad. The conscious part of them works constantly to bring about satisfaction of their senses, but they likely aren't aware of why they hate virgins. They might even blame it on personality which is simply code for how a person makes them feel.
>>
They don't hate you because you are virgin, they hate you because you are you.
>>
File: 1493187044869.jpg (1MB, 2336x1727px) Image search: [Google]
1493187044869.jpg
1MB, 2336x1727px
>>39224624
women dont hate virgins,they dislike losers.
some women are virgin slayers looking for innocent men/boys to fuck
>>
Women don't hate virgins, they just find ugly men to be disgusting.
>>
>>39224741
lol, yeah like 1 in million
>>
If you act or look weird you're less appealing than some guy who's comically egotistic
>>
>>39224763
If you are hot, being a virgin is a plus

You are a virgin because women find you repulsive, you are not repulsive because you are a virgin
>>
I think there most women don't have a problem fucking a guy who's a virgin, some like it, and yeah there's some who wouldn't want to to but I wouldn't say the majority
>>
>>39224801
>and yeah there's some who wouldn't want to to but I wouldn't say the majority

You'd be wrong then
>>
>>39224791
Being a virgin is never a plus regardless if you are hot or not
It's an automatic red flag.
They will either not care or dislike that aspect.
They never see it as a plus, unless shes that one in a million that has a fetish for it.
>>
>>39224624
Just lose your virginity to another dude. Once you do it's super easy to get women to start having sex with you because you're already experienced.
>>
>>39224831
>They will either not care or dislike that aspect.
this guy is right, women have 0 convictions. Being a virgin only matters for women and men are relived if they lie about it.
>>
>>39224741
>>39224831
the only "virgin slayer" I knew of was pregnant before she got past her sophomore year

glad to be a virgin considering she turned into a total bitch some years after that
>>
>>39224624
Having to deal with a virgin guy means you'll have to turn the autopilot on your life off for a second and stop being passive for a moment.
Just ugh, imagine that.
>>
>>39224831
>Being a virgin is never a plus regardless if you are hot or not
Tim Tebow lol

You are ugly, unless you are turbo autistic to even talk to a girl

t. 29 year old kissless virgin
>>
>>39224624
>virgins don't know how to sex
>women dont want to do anything during sex

Hard to figure it out.
>>
>>39224624

>> sense you're a virgin

Get over yourself.
>>
>>39224909
>successful millionaire athlete whose gimmick is also that he is a virgin

Wooo, way to use an example there champ.
>>
Why do virgins hate women?
>>
>>39225169
Because women hate them
>>
being a virgin means that no women have ever found you attractive. women judge men based on what the rest of society think of them.
>>
>>39224741
Goes from slut to slut
wow great progress
>>
Lost my virginity at 28 to a girl who knew beforehand. We dated for a few months and the sex was always really good.

I don't know why you think about this so much, OP, I hear so many 25- assholes here crying like bitches as if not tasting pussy before you are 25 is the end of the world or some shit.

Here are some things I've learned since then:

The world keeps going even if you've never fucked.
Hope is lost once you give up on yourself
The only reason why you feel insecure for being a 20+ virgin and either dreading the 30+ mark or welcoming it, depending on your outlook, is because of bullshit virgin shaming social pressure that shouldn't be relevant to your existence anywways.
Virgin shaming is, mostly, an highschool thing unless you really surround yourself with nothing but the worst people. Many people sniffed me out as the virgin, including girls and I've never been bullied for it.
I had multiple occasions to lose it to girls who knew, my autism simply never let go until I was in my older twenties and managed to progressively be able to talk to girls without dropping spaghets.

Maybe you can never fuck because you are the absolute worst piece of shit in existence or simply because of your crippling fears of whatever the fuck, but try to chill the fuck out about this. One thing's for certain, if you actually plan on losing your virginity, I suggest you drop that virginity shame of yours because people can smell that shit and it's an instant turn-off even for people who don't want to fuck you. Sure, it's perceived as weird being a virgin past 18 years old, but it's much much more cringeworthy when said person is openly and obviously ashamed of it and trying to hide it.
>>
>>39224624
>sense you're a virgin

How do they do that? Even as a Wizard I've had ample opportunities to get it from young girls to horny MILFs. One girl even tied her arm around me but since I'm such a sperg I freaked out and pushed her away.
>>
>>39225915
Mannerisms and the way one talks to women are a dead giveaway. I got called out on it at work recently.

t. 27 year old virgin
>>
>>39225879

good post, gives me hope although I doubt I'll lose it by 28

>>39225963

Had to quit my last job because of that. I hid it well because I look like a normie, but once they saw how I interacted with attractive females it was over.
>>
File: 1499347827525.jpg (132KB, 533x947px) Image search: [Google]
1499347827525.jpg
132KB, 533x947px
>>39224624
Women tend to fuse the word "loser" and "virgin" together, so whenever they hear any of those 2 words, she automatically classifies you as "Do Not Fuck" or simply a "Stay away from him"

Now, if you happen to be Chad, and virgin at the same time, she's gonna fuck the shit outta you, so later she can hear "She was my 1st one, she's special" from Chad so she can boost her ego to the moon, by knowing other girls are envying her.

Women care a lot about what people around them think about them, so they will basically rather be alone than not dating Chad because the world around her will not think "she's the best of all" hence why they would rather be single than dating a "Creepo" that most likely make people think, "She doesn't have respect for herself," "she's a 'hoe'" and a bunch of more shit.

Women percept the world around them VERY differently than men do.
>>
>>39224624
if a girl doesn't want you because you are a virgin then she a hoe
>>
>>39226018

I disagree. Well first of all a chad looking guy 99% of the time will not be a virgin. But if he is one, and acts autistic around girls, most will not fuck him no matter how hot he is. If a young girl is gonna open her legs, it will be for a guy that knows what he is doing.
>>
>>39224624
top tier qt here :)
>>
>>39225963
>>39225994

The trick is to not try to hide it. If, in your mind, you achieve a state where it really doesn't bother you in the slightest anymore, you will be able to carry yourself without reeking of that anxiety. The reason why people sniff you out is most definetly because of the anxiety emanating from you that this shame causes you. Eleminate the shame, eleminate the anxiety and people won't even ask questions.

>>39226018

You really have 0 idea of how things go in the real world. 4chan is a bad substitute for reality.
>>
>>39225963
The only time I've been called out was by a guy in a joking manner. Maybe some do sense it on me but it doesn't seem to have affected my chances for initial contact. They'd probably run once I told them though.
>>
>>39226089

How do I be okay with it? Its like my deepest darkest secret, literally my manhood is on the line. When my co workers found out I had a meltdown. I felt so exposed and pathetic. I'm not 19, I'm not 22, I'm fucking 27 dude.
>>
File: IMG_1445.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1445.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>39224624
Lie

What kind of idiot would tell a woman "hey I'm a virgin!"?

That's like a girl telling a guy "Hey I'm a used up slut, wanna marry me?"
>>
>>39226130

>How do I be okay with it?
Let go.
>Its like my deepest darkest secret
Get over yourself. You didn't kill a village, you didn't create ebola, YOU JUST NEVER EXPERIENCED VAGINA! Wow, big fucking deal. People around the world are starving and dying to disease and war and you're here making a drama queen scene over your virginity. Get. Over. Yourself.
> literally my manhood is on the line.
If you define your masculity by your ability to fuck, your masculinity is fragile as fuck.
>When my co workers found out I had a meltdown.
Ok, so? Now what?
>I'm fucking 27 dude.
I lost mine at 28. Get the fuck over yourself.
>>
>>39226089
>Eleminate the shame, eleminate the anxiety and people won't even ask questions.

Except how do you eliminate that shame when the entirety of western society has pretty much branded you a loser? There is a clear reason why the go to insult for men is "virgin". Young culture nowadays revolves around sex. If you're a virgin, you're basically a pariah by default.
>>
>>39225879
The reason so many care is because society makes them care. They know no other option. Myself, I don't care. I don't have friends, my life is obscenely abnormal, I don't meet any normal societal standards so I don't use them as my own anymore. I thrive most when I am alone. I encourage robots to consider rejecting society's inherently inhuman standards.
>>
>>39226282

especially when you enter your 20's
>>
>>39224624

My gf didn't have a problem with me being a virgin at age 26. She was one too.

Stop chasing roastie whores op
>>
>>39226282

Stop giving a fuck.
Seriously, I wish I had the one magic answer you really want to hear worded in every possible detail to awaken your awareness and make you see some form of higher truth that would change your life and percpetion forever, but the only real tangible thing you can do is stop giving a fuck.

Dude nobody cares what everyone thinks, it really is not important. Just because normies make it some big deal doesn't mean that it is. Stop caring.
>>
>>39226282
>Except how do you eliminate that shame when the entirety of western society has pretty much branded you a loser?

Learn to think for yourself. Deep down, no one fucking cares if you had sex last Tuesday.
>>
>>39224624
What if you already lost your virginity but still act like your previous virgin self because you don't have a gf? I thought losing it will fix me but it didn't do shit.
>>
>>39226361

eh my co workers probably didn't, but they use it as ammo against me. Your girlfriend didn't care but I feel like any girl I meet would be not happy that I was a virgin at this age, and most likely she will be far from one.
>>
>>39226301
>The reason so many care is because society makes them care.

Exactly. Look at all the magazine covers at the check out line at the groceries. It's all about "Top 10 positions that will make him go wild" and "How to spice up the bedroom!". You know hoards of women eat that shit up. By outing yourself as a virgin, you're practically saying to her, "hey, I'm a freak."
>>
asked if I'm a virgin by
>a man
none of your concern so long as I know who you're dating
>a woman
you'll have to find out some other way
>a bitch
really depends too heavily to give a general response

Assuming the spaghetti involved isn't primarily my own after that I'm pretty convinced in my mind I can't be a virgin since I know how sex works as a man. I have no innocence in my mind, only a lack of physical experience. I am not a virgin by virtue of some hyped up sanctity (for women), simply inexperienced by the male standard.
>>
>>39226387

>eh my co workers probably didn't, but they use it as ammo against me.

Stop working dead end jobs. Any decent job worth staying is not going to care.

>>39226390

By buying that kind of bullshit you are perpetuating the thing you are whining about the most. Be a slave to consumer media if you want, but at least realize you are part of the problem.
>>
>>39226390
Personally, I enjoy the distress I cause normals just from existing as I am. I enjoy the uncomfortable expressions when I answer their naive questions about normal things with honesty. It's like being a logic-chad only instead of getting women turned on they get spooked. It's all about how secure you are of your existence, and my existence is a contrarian shitpost.
>>
>>39226453

Holy shit, get over yourselves! Nobody cares as much as you think they do! You sound like those Deviantart homeschooled kids who end up thinking they're the Joker or some shit because they are le quirky XD and abnormal.
>>
>>39226506
I am over myself, others aren't. You sound like one of them un-weirdos though. Scram kid.
>>
>>39226548

No him, but news flash: You are not special. No one cares you haven't fucked a girl at 22. Anyway that cares is as pathetic as you sound right now.
>>
There's definitely a social bias against male virgins as opposed to female virgins in the same way that there's a social bias against promiscuous females as opposed to promiscuous males.
Men are the "achievers" of the human sexual relations. That is, men compete for women, and women select men. Of course, this dynamic is not as forceful as it once was, but it still persists. So on one hand, men who are desirable to women are worthy of admiration, as are women who can keep their legs shut. On the other hand, men who are undesirable to women are worthy of scorn, as are women who can't keep their legs shut. There are usually underlying reasons for double standards.
TL;DR:
Social status is as follows due to male/female dichotomy
Virgin women > virgin men
Promiscuous men > promiscuous women
In no particular order.
>>
>>39226562
If nobody cared then they wouldn't ask. I never initiate.
>>
>>39224624
Honestly, I don't think women actually hate virgins. I think they hate the idea that virgins are "losers", as is perpetuated by society, so of course they'd hate you by extension based off of this assumption. Women are extremely impressionable and care a lot about what society/their peers think, so if society and their peers deems virgins as losers, than they will too.

And women absolutely loathe losers. But the fact is that not all virgins are losers.
>>
>>39224624
Does anyone have the picture of her licking her armpit? Plz, I need it for science
>>
>>39224741
>some women are virgin slayers
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1470475535593.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1470475535593.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>39224741

Real life isn't an anime, kid. Your tsundere gyaru only exists in your head.
>>
>>39226562
That's not me but ok. This is why you should stop making posts thinking I'm responding to you guys. I lurk 95% of the time I'm here.
>>
>>39224624
>won't want anything to do with you?
Be good looking or really funny.
Honestly just be honest and not spergy and im sure a women who learns to like you will sleep with you.
Fuck sake women suck cock for car drives im sure she will suck you off if youre nice to her.
>>
>>39226728
guess what your favorite fictional character lacks as expressed in a pun
>>
File: 1478821284374.jpg (27KB, 318x370px) Image search: [Google]
1478821284374.jpg
27KB, 318x370px
>>39226776
>if youre nice to her

You've got to be kidding me.
>>
>>39226390
more like "hey I'm not a freak" AMIRITE?
heh heh heh...
>>
>>39226987
>xavierposting in real life
>>
>>39224624
They don't, lots of women couldn't care less. OP is just a stacy-chasing faggot who has been contaminated by this board.
>>
File: 1472000362649.jpg (160KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1472000362649.jpg
160KB, 1024x1024px
>>39227225
This desu, I have had several girl going after my mana but I denied them all.
>>
>>39227225
lol of course they care
If they didn't, it wouldn't be used as an insult or men wouldn't have to feel shame for it.
>>
>>39226089
I'm pretty much a 2d wizard who gave up on having a relationship almost a decade ago, and I still can't function around attractive women, but then again I have autism. I can't function socially with anyone except friends, of which I currently have one. How can eliminating conscious shame change subconscious thought patterns and biochemistry? It's in my personality to be neurotic, I can't just turn it off.
>>
>>39224624
fuck another virgin dude
now you're both non-virgins and can begin interacting with females
>>
>>39227440
your personality is not immutable. you just don't want to put in the work to fix yourself and you're clearly justifying it by saying 'I have autism'.

you don't have to live like that.
>>
>>39227759
I dunno, I think I did a fair bit of work to improve myself. I went from being a helpless neet to a college grad to having a good career. I still have trouble even walking past people on the street, but I can't say I haven't put in work. I have (diagnosed) Asperger's so I guess I use it as an excuse, but I can't even imagine being sociable at this point.
>>
>>39224624
Women don't hate virgins, you're a virgin because you're an awkward loser fuck who can't function socially (I am too) and women aren't interested in that.
>>
>>39224624
Women do not hate virgins. They hate people with the same traits that lead to them remaining virgins.
>>
>>39224624

Would you want to get on a plane flown by someone who's never had a flying lessons?
>>
>tfw no ass burgers virgin bf who advocates the genocide of mankind and doesn't exist
>>
>>39224624
The ones who can think for themselves won't care.
>>
2 reasons

>no woman before her thought you were good enough to fuck so why should she
>women want the guy to do all the work in bed and women want an experienced guy so they can just spread their legs and layvthere like a dead horse
>>
>>39224673
Don't kys, join us here >>39227326
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.