[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you realize?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Workharder.jpg (93KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
Workharder.jpg
93KB, 500x383px
90% of you are so bad off because of your piss poor attitudes.

Yeah, I get it, you've got some unavoidable, unchangeable shit (mental issues, bad looks, etc.) but god damn do you people love to wallow in it.

There are hundreds of millions of people that have just as many things going against them, but are doing 10 times better off than most of you.

Sincerely-
One of the hundreds of millions that match most of yall's description, but is actually doing something in life.
>>
Yes, OP you're not like us. Congrats. Now fuck off.
>>
>>39224110
Yes I am.

I just don't focus on it as much.
>>
>you dont have it worse as someone else so youre not allowed to complain

so youre saying that literally nobody is allowed to complain about life giving them except for some ptsd-suffering soldier with burn marks all over their body and maggots eating away at his brain while suffering from cancer?

you should stop repeating everything people tell you
youre a fucking broken record
>>
>>39224178
I didnt say you weren't allowed to complain.

I said there are many people in equally poor situations that are doing better than most people here.

The difference between the two is the amount of self loathing and self pity.
>>
>>39224083
>There are hundreds of millions of people that have just as many things going against them, but are doing 10 times better off than most of you.
That's suppose to make me feel better? If you constantly compare yourself to the herd you inevitably feel superfluous and useless. It's not edfying to compare myself to the starving african child turned millionaire playboy.
>keeps a journal
seriously? is this the 1800s?
>>
>>39224292
I'm not trying to make the starving african orphan that also has AIDS and cancer comparison.

I'm comparing you guys to people that are just as ugly and just as awkward and do fine for themselves.
>>
>>39224083
Okay, I used to be a mysoginistic, racist, asshole, but now I'm not. Since it it was useless anyway. I'm neither a nice guy.
I'm still agoraphobic, socially anxious, and very afraid of criticism.
So how do I change this shit?
>>
File: mtf reality.png (404KB, 1409x4759px) Image search: [Google]
mtf reality.png
404KB, 1409x4759px
>>39224083
>embrace change
>operate from a trans perspective
why did it suddenly go full tumblr at the end? i dont get it. i just don't get it.
>>
>successful people exude joy
no they dont, retard
>>
>>39224083
Honestly I'm just very paranoid, anxious, and OCD. I'm doing pretty well but I can never get a good night's sleep and spend all day ruminating every day. Even work can barely distract me. Most of it comes down to me despising most people.
>>
Okay, what the fuck do you want?
>>
>>39224621
I think it means successful people are adaptable, while unsuccessful people only give and get as much as they can from situations that are not adaptable.
>>
>>39224509
Again my point is that it's not helpful in the slightest to say plenty of autist or wherever gotten a gf.
>>
>>39224749
ok. thank you for explain to me ^^
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.