[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been playfully teased by a cute girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: takagi.jpg (60KB, 1024x666px) Image search: [Google]
takagi.jpg
60KB, 1024x666px
Have you ever been playfully teased by a cute girl?
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 960x960px
>>39223508
Yes been called an idiot, retard, one girl laughed saying I will never find a gf, girls here refuse to hangout with me cause they would be embarrassed. It was good times.
>>
>>39223508
My 14 year old sister likes to torment me, calls me a pathetic virgin and how I'll never find a gf. I swear one day I'm going to kill the little cunt.
>>
>>39223508
Yeah, in the 8th grade me and this cute girl from my class got sent outside to sit in the hall because we were causing problems. She had this little necklace that was actually a container of bubbles and a thing to blow them with and she sat there and blew bubbles in my face and giggled the whole time. One got in my eye and it burned so I hit her hand and she went and sat away from me.
>>
>>39223612
That's not playful that's bullying
>>
File: IMG_9085.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9085.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>I won't start by saying "be me" cause I'm not a faggot
>In PE 10th grade (Scotland is my city)
>can't be arsed playing football with chads even though I'm good at it
>decide to hang about with quieter group of guys who play dodgeball and basketball
>mfw I realise all the cute girls go to this group for PE
>it's fun af hitting dodge balls of girls and they are into it for some reason (there's not alot of guys in the group and they're all fags)
>week after week I just get fried and go into PE for very nice time yes
>one week girl I like in the group wants go play table tennis
>I get one fag to come do the same
>small group are playing table tennis
>I'm trying my best to show off to girl
>she leans over table lord help me I actually fell over when I saw the booty
>one time I got the ball and I feel a stinging in my back
>the bitch just hit me with the ping pong ball wtf
>she has the cutest brat smile on her face
>we chase each other around hall for a whole
>hit her ass a lot with the balls
>but it never amounted to anything that day because her faggot lesbian friend got jealous
Still good times
>>
>>39223647
Shag the little brat :3
>>
>>39223756
I might, she's a dyke so I'll show her the wonder of dick and set her straight.
>>
>in 8th grade
>be a shower
>kids start talking about how anon has a big dick
>slutty cute girl asked if I had a BMW
>tell her no that I don't
>laughs and says she meant a big mexican wiener
>get embarrassed and tell her to leave me alone
>she spends the rest of the year asking me to let her ride my BMW
We went to different highschools but I still wonder if I could've lost my virginity if I wasn't such a spaz. Maybe then I wouldn't still be a virgin at 26.
>>
I think I was only ever teased for being short in middle school.
That's why once I got to high school no female ever cared to say a word to me. Being a manlet is suffering.
>>
>>39223508
There is this one girl on my college who looks like Hajime Ichinose and constantly touches me, gently rubs me, my nipples, whispers on my ear, presents me to others as her boyfriend, raises her leg when im going to my seat to stop me, grabs my arm, etc.

She has a boyfriend though. I think she finds me cute but autistic so she wants to see if i snap and hit on her.
>>
File: hajime.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hajime.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>39224441
If she looks like Hajime, are you sure that she isn't the autistic one?
>>
>>39223508
looks like someone watched the latest BGE video
>>
i remember in pre-school this one black girl used to show me her pussy sometimes and then i would waggle my dick at her.
>>
>>39223958
made the right choice, that thot sounds clinically insane

she might have killed you in your sleep if you just pumped and dumped
>>
>>39224441
be the cuck, no loss desu
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.