[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feel Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1494049552889.jpg (20KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494049552889.jpg
20KB, 650x490px
>That feel when your gf gets angry at you for no reason
Goddamnit she does this everytime we have sex. Fellow robots post your feels
>>
>>39222245

>gf

get out of OUR BOARD NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>no reason
>everytime we have sex

Sure they're not unrelated anon? You're probably just shit in bed and she's mad because all you cared about was getting your nut.
>>
File: hmmmm.png (10KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
10KB, 100x100px
>tfw my inferiority complex combined with my dependency issues and low intellect make me unironically think that there is only one person in the world (a close friend) who is right about everything he says
>tfw realize this is not the case
>mfw pathetic
>>
tfw sick with horrible ear infection
tfw girlfriend pissed off i wont cuddle
>>
File: 1503187307697.jpg (72KB, 401x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503187307697.jpg
72KB, 401x449px
>>39222245
>tfw 90% of the dudes on your campus are more attractive than you

I'm like a 5, but next to Chad I might as well be a 1. What's the point of trying to get a gf?
>>
>wanna die all the time
>afraid to get cancer from smokibg since people can rub it in and say i deserved it for smoking
>too afraid to shotgun my mouth because people would cone running quickly and i feel like id fuck up and not die instantly plus i dont likebthe idea of doing it lone wolf
>wish i could just know someone whod go out in the woods with me and dump a box of 15 shotgun shells in my head unril nothing is left

i seriously hate knowing that at 22 my life is "just beginning" because i dont wanna go to anymore schools or any of that shit just to earn more money. i want to just fall over sead and not have any ambulance cone and do electric shock shit on youbor anything.

how hard would it be to find someone whod happily off you like i described and be relitively nice about it
>>
>>39222245
>gf
>robot

If you have a gf, you shouldn't be posting here. There's person beside your family who can see past your flaws and love you. You should cherish that before it ends.
>>
Im a lesbian and only interested in relationships with girls but

> gf is a pillow princess because you've topped for so long
>you're too nervous to ask to switch it up
>have been getting intense cravings for dicks or just a really good vibrator that feels just as real

I wish she would just use the strap on once in a while .-.
>>
File: 1501629891210.png (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1501629891210.png
33KB, 625x626px
>>39222245
OP's gf is a whore and will give him AIDS eventually.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.