[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gamecube or PS2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

hurry up and pick whitey
i ain't got all day
>>
>>39219867
Better fucking be playing that Thousand-Year Door
>>
Metroid Prime, or RE4
Or if you wanna 2P, I'd be down for some Metal Slug.
>>
The PS2 stack has more games and more variety in genres.
>>
The Bouncer lil ass nigga. It used to be one of my favorite PS2 games coming up.
>>
these games are all boring to sit and play alone

I sold all my retro games because it depressed the fuck out of me to be stuck in the past, but maybe it's all a piece of scum like me has.
>>
>>39219867
>no sly cooper
I'm disappointed anon
>>
>>39219923
I badgered my mom to get for me and she buckled after an hour or so. Played for a week and haven't touched it since.
>>
>he has a ps2 and a gamecube
>he decides to buy re4 on the fucking ps2 instead of gamecube
dumb nigger
>>
>>39219867
This guy's got decent taste. Not great taste but it's passable.
>>
File: tmp_1810-1484491323383718197150.png (52KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1810-1484491323383718197150.png
52KB, 596x739px
>>39219995
I never got into Jak and Dax, Rachet and Clank or Sly. I think I should now that my PC is stronk enough for PCSX2.
>>
>>39220013
PS2 port had more content, pigskin.
>>
>>39220080
but it had way less graphics
>>
>>39220050
Its a fun series that does the open world aspect in 2 and 3 right
>>
>>39220107
>he prefers negligible marginally superior graphics over replayability
>>
>ps2 version of RE4
uh
>>
BEATDOWN FISTS OF VENGEANCE
FUCK YEAH
>>
>>39220050
Those games (Jak, and Ratchet) are my jam but they run like shit on PCSX2 because the original developers basically hacked the console in order for it to run the open-world-with-shit-flying-everywhere graphics. Not to mention PCSX2 is clusterfuck spaghetti code through and through.
>>
>>39220226
Fuck! Oh well. Thanks for giving me the heads up. I'm gonna try that Jak racing game Jak X. Hopefully that runs without a hitch.
>>
>Metal Slug Anthology on the PS2.
Holy shit, why would you put yourself through that? The PS2 version is fucking terrible.
>>
>>39220298
I also have it on the PSP and they seem exactly the same except for the main menu. please tell me wtf i could possibly be missing out on anon.
>>
File: 1420053874461.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1420053874461.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>black memes
>just white memes changed to make them black
>>
>>39220538
It's not that you're missing out on content but that the PS2 version has horrendous input lag. It's fucking horrible.
>>
>>39219867
You need a shower. Your hand is really dirty.
>>
Nice pirated games for the PS2 fucking nigger lol
>>
>>39219867
metroid prime my man.
>>
>>39219867
Gamecube for Double Dash and Melee alone. Best console ever created. I will never understand why Nintendo doesn't just make another Double Dash instead of bikes and flying kites and whatever else horseshit they're coming up with.
>>
>>39219923
>TTYD guy.
Where have you been all my life?
>>
hello blackbot how are you today?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.