[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know who you are anon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1503258143367.png (112KB, 1644x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1503258143367.png
112KB, 1644x1370px
I know who you are anon
>>
>>39219835
you forgot that they hide their inferiority complex with defeatist and cuck ideas
>>
>not ugly and usually attractive
>>
File: alg_man_bored.jpg (33KB, 485x338px) Image search: [Google]
alg_man_bored.jpg
33KB, 485x338px
>>39219835
The Barnum effect, also called the Forer effect, is a common psychological phenomenon whereby individuals will give high accuracy ratings to descriptions of their personality that supposedly are tailored specifically to them but that are, in fact, vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people. This effect can provide a partial explanation for the widespread acceptance of some paranormal beliefs and practices, such as astrology, fortune telling, graphology, aura reading, and some types of personality tests.

The Forer effect is a specific example of the so-called "acceptance phenomenon", which describes the general tendency of humans "to accept almost any bogus personality feedback".[1]
>>
>>39219835
I'm gay and love shlong no you don't and also what's it like being 15 you just get home from school bitch
>>
File: wojack.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojack.png
4KB, 225x225px
wtf delet this u monster
>>
I see the eclipse has granted you the power to stare directly into my being
>>
>wasnt bullied because of physical appearance

Yeah, try harder next time.
>>
File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>39219835
DELET THIS FUCKER
NOW !
>>
File: 1488693474456.jpg (18KB, 480x483px) Image search: [Google]
1488693474456.jpg
18KB, 480x483px
>>39219835
I know we're all supposed to be ugly but people have said i look like Ethan Hawk before and i'm 5'10", but i got fat in middle school because i was raised on fast food and am still trying to get the weight off

The rest of this is spot on. Especially the hair thing.
>>
>>39219835
more like
>normie with le social anxiety
>>
Why the fuck would he be attractive
>>
>>39219835
you guys just keep telling yourselves that
>>
>>39219876
now post this in the /mbti/ thread
>>
>>39219835
Whoever made this thought they were above average lel
>>
>>39219835
True but i've been diagnosed with depression but that was a long time ago back when i was like 10 or 11
>>
image seems more like wish fulfillment tier shitstain trying to pass itself off as a perceived "above average but fucked by how brain developed" sorta thing
>>
>>39219835
That is where you're wrong you triple nigger.
>>
>>39219835
my eyes are not big and I'm more average than attractive, but this is sorta spot on.
>>
>>39219835
almost perfectly accurate except my hair looks fine, i'm not socially anxious and i have somewhat small eyes.
>>
>>39219835
Hit the nail on the fucking head. If I was more attractive or wasn't mentally ill, I might of had a chance.
>>
That picture is literally me wtf same eye color and hair color. Am I being stalked?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.