[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GoT s7e6 has some of the worse writing and performances i've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

GoT s7e6 has some of the worse writing and performances i've ever witnessed in ages.
i can see why you call this show normie trash, i've seen no one complain about this episode just seen them eat it up; half the characters dialogue feels incredibly out of place.
>>
The pacing of the show has become wild to me. The acting seems really forced, and I hate how all of the remaining characters have plot armor and can't die somehow.

I feel really let down by this show and I don't know what will fix it.
>>
>>39220070
the bumped up the action and turned down the acting and writing
>>
>>39219646
It would've made a nice twist for
Spoilers
Arya to kill Sansa. The episode would've been 100% better for it.
>>
>>39220221
i'd rather the starks not kill each other or be borderline autistis (bran)
>>
>>39219646
>i've seen no one complain about this episode just seen them eat it up
what? just go to any community built around the book readers. they've done nothing but shit on the show since the very beginning.
>>
>>39220328
yeah, to be more specific the general audience eats it up
>>
The show has basically become "how many deus ex machina moments can we shove into one episode"
Really lazy writing.
>>
Even my normie friends are waking up to how bad the writing is. The Arya/Sansa scenes are god awful, like worse than video game cutscenes.
>>
>>39220221
I want Littlefinger to kill Arya but I know that's not happening
>>
>>39219646
I don't understand why they're going at this breakneck pace. hbo is on record saying that they'd be more than willing to fund more seasons/episodes.

if the show had more time, characters wouldn't need to contort themselves in such bizarre ways to justify tying up outstanding plot points, and people wouldn't have to more or less teleport from location to location.
>>
>>39220474
>like worse than video game cutscenes.
worse than early ps2 cut scenes
>>
>>39220474
i am still completely confused by that scene. wtf was going on with that dagger passing?
>>
File: GAWD.jpg (342KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GAWD.jpg
342KB, 1280x720px
>tfw we will never go back to comfy s1 GoT
>>
>>39220489
I just want her gone period. She's such a completely shit character, no substance and completely unbeatable because le epic assassin XD
>>
>>39220493
The jew creators of the show are tired of working on it and just want it to end, they even announced a new show after got ends. Plus, they ran out of material and I doubt they can create something worthy of the show. I really hope the books follow a vastly different direction the show is following, or it will be a MAJOR letdown. That is, if GRRM actually finishes them.
>>
>>39220533
season 1
>good character development
>good world building
season 7
>characters act like robots
>"look guys, dragons!!! arent we soo cooool! please keep watching us"
>>
Shit writing by GRRM and even shittier writing by D&D. GRRM doesn't know how to finish a plotline and wastes a lot of time for "buildup". This is why nothing happens for books 2 and 3 until the second half of book 3. Then the stuff after that is so bad and irrelevant, even with some of the irrelevant book stuff being cut. Now it feels like fanfiction because so little plot had been advanced but now shit HAS to happen.
>>
>>39220474
This. I was surprised how the even the normies are noticing now. My normie Arya fanboy friend from college hated it. Even my feminist friend said Dany and Arya are getting unbearable.
>>
>>39220613
grrm's problem is that 1) he doesn't outline and 2) he doesn't have a competent editor breathing down his neck anymore

the end result is that he writes himself into holes that he can't see a way out of
>>
>>39219646
Fuck off, nigger. /tv/ has been unusable this whole season because of this faggot ass show. I don't care if you're dissing it, keep it off this god damn board.
>>
>>39220501
This isn't even funny because it's fucking true. I was playing the first God of War before watching the last episode and I thought the exact same thing.
>>
>>39220622
dany's main problem has always been the incredibly weak actress playing her
>>
>>39220665
and she's been forced into some half assed feminist icon
"all men must die but we are not men"
>>
i dont watch it, but having a zombie ice dragon seems sort of cheesy lol
>>
>>39220716
maybe someone more experienced could pull off her lines, but clarke has the emotional range of a wooden board
>>
>>39220752
it's just to force the stakes to be higher
>>
Is it just me or would it have been a million times better if Jon died.

I mean for fucks sake this guy fought a shit ton of white walkers, got his Achilles tendon slit (the show seems to have forgotten that as soon as it happened), fights even more white walkers with a slit tendon, falls into freezing cold waters, holds his breath long enough that the 5,000-10,000 white walkers mostly marched off and only the tail end remains, started to walk away WITH A SLIT TENDON, and was Deus ex Machined.
Also Tormud should've died, see how the white walkers ripped anyone else to pieces but he's a main character so let's just drag him down.
It was painfully obvious Arya wouldn't kill Sansa.
Everyone predicted the white walker dragon.
Lastly holy shit the teleportation machines are in overdrive this season. I know there's less episodes so you gotta cut some of it out but my god.

And please let my lord baelish live, I know he won't survive the finale but a man can hope.
>>
>>39220945
lord baelish went from sneaky bastard to a stereotypical moustache twirling villain
>>
Jon snow really does have the thickest plot armour I've ever seen.
>dicking around fighting grunts whitbois for NO FUCKING REASON while dany and friends are waiting on the chopper
>dany just happens to get there in time too
>nk throws the spear at the dragon they aren't even on
>jon comes out of the ice and alerts them when he didn't even have to walk around
>horsey dude saves him just in time but can't go with him because they need it to be dramatic
Jesus what are they thinking
>>
>no book anymore to follow
>show turn to complete shit

What a surprise.
>>
>>39221108
gotta keep them both alive for Jon and Daenerys love bait (which is disgusting because they're aunt and nephew and the audience should really know that by now)
>>
>>39221169
People don't care, they just wanna see more naked Emelia Clarke. Which I myself am guilt of.
>>
>>39221169
come on, one of the main plot points of the show was a brother/sister couple. an aunt/nephew pairing, which neither of them even know about, is tame by comparison.
>>
>>39221226
cersi and jamie's relationship was never meant to be "hot" or "romantic" it was meeant to be dysfunctional. romantic and hot is what they're going for with Jon and Danerys.
>>
I don't actually watch this show, only this episode because my sister and mom where watching it in the same room but
>heroes are surrounded by this giant army
>lol let's throw stones at them, I'm sure they won't attack us
What the fuck was that scene supposed to be? Just so that they have this completely arbitrary fight and that the dragon girl can intervene at the last second?
>>
>>39220489
arya kills littlefinger next episode m8
>>
>>39221267
Incest is romantic and hot often times though.
>>
>>39221307
the whole point of the incest plot is to show that Cersi loves no one but Jamie because Jamie is everything Cersi wants to be
>>
File: 1503195560869.png (285KB, 413x373px) Image search: [Google]
1503195560869.png
285KB, 413x373px
>>39220533
THE WHOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
Why didn't the night king kill drogon? Seriously, he gave up the chance of getting a bigger dragon and killing his only threats.

Oh yeah. Plot armor.
>>
>>39220592
It's like they aren't following the books anymore!
>>
>>39219646
>i've seen no one complain about this episode
hmm.I dunno buddy. /tv and GoT subreddits seems to be full of "complaints" last time i checked.
>>
File: 1498505850063.jpg (36KB, 553x569px) Image search: [Google]
1498505850063.jpg
36KB, 553x569px
>>39219646
Why John Snow thinks that farming souls is a good idea when everybody is in a hurry to scape?
I even think that he sees the Ice-Sith take the long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear and yet he continues farming souls.

The best is that when he sees the dragon being killed by the long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear he instead of hurry the fuck up and scape he continues farming souls. Also Khalessi should have abandoned him before the throwing of the first long-ass-ice-autopropulsed-spear.
>>
>>39223102
In the after-show clip thing, the creators mentioned he was supposed to be staving off the wights because they would have prevented the dragon from taking off or something. The show did a shit job of conveying that
>>
>>39219646
I don't know what the fuck Arya's problem fucking is but she's getting annoying. If the bitch can't behave, she needs to fuck off back to Bravos.
>>
>>39220646
In my opinion he's also only at his best when writing characters, the story has always been kinda lackluster and seemed to only get wrapped up in a web of plots and subplots and misdirections as it went on.
>>
>>39223249
What you said. Wow, them filing in one at a time with a 5 foot spacing in between. Such a hindrance for them to take off.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.