[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister offered to show me her tits because she knows I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

File: 1450909704036.jpg (213KB, 850x1198px) Image search: [Google]
1450909704036.jpg
213KB, 850x1198px
My sister offered to show me her tits because she knows I've never seen any before and she realises I'm going to die a virgin. Not allowed to touch them or anything just see them, and might be down for letting me masturbate in front of her.

She said she doesn't want to have sex and this is as far as it'll go. Should I take her up on the offer?
>>
>>39219416
>My sister offered to show me her tits
So why the fuck are you still here?
>>
>should i participate in degeneracy
yes
>>
>>39219416
>Should I take her up on the offer?
Absolutely. That sounds amazing.
>>
>>39219427
Honestly don't know if it's a good idea to take up the offer. Seems like it could be awkward really.
>>
>>39219416
Sounds like a trap to me op, I would be very careful if I were you.
>>
>>39219416
What the fuck this is pathetic and disgusting KYS
>>
>>39219416
yes. have her take her entire shirt off and have the camera on your phone ready when she shows them to you. take a pic then use it to blackmail her into sex.
>>
OF COURSE YOU FUCKING DO IT RETARD

Don't forget to set up cameras so you can jack off to them later and post here to show us too. If she's willing to do this for you she's willing to do other things, you just need to say the right words and give it time and she'll crack
>>
it's your sister you god damn moron
>>
File: 34346ce1e553fe15cb690c92f6af3eb9.jpg (429KB, 2266x3400px) Image search: [Google]
34346ce1e553fe15cb690c92f6af3eb9.jpg
429KB, 2266x3400px
>>39219450
I might be pathetic and ugly but I have no intention of killing myself I'm afraid.

>>39219460
I'm not blackmailing my sister, I get along with her and she's probably the only girl who's ever been nice to me
>>
Are you on good terms with her?
>>
>>39219416
That's worse than being a virgin. Have some fucking respect for yourself man
>>
>>39219416
Is your sister qt?
if so: yes.
>>
>>39219416
look at them, and then act completely uninterested. She'll be confused and probably let you touch them. Dont be interested at all!

She'll take that as an insult and then need to boost her ego. She'll let you touch them for sure.
>>
>>39219509
>I'm not blackmailing my sister
can you not be a little baby back bitch for once in your life
>>
>>39219509
Does she have nice feet OP? Girls don't think much of their feet, you could probably rub against her soles with consent
>>
>>39219416
You should because it might make you more comfortable around girls sexually. That's a part of confidence. You also might as well fap in front of her too.
>>
File: 1384805354434.jpg (26KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1384805354434.jpg
26KB, 720x540px
White people and their "culture" everybody.
>>
Your sister wants your D
>>
>>39219416
it's gonna be your only chance to see female tits unimpeded anon, go ahead
>>
>>39219572
No she wants no touching at all so I doubt that. Plus I'm not into feet honestly

>>39219577
Eh, I'm already fine around women, I'm just ugly really.

I mostly just want to do this for the experience, but at the same time I feel this could make our relationship weird.
>>
>>39219623
Do you think if you asked to see her tongue she would stick it out in a lewd way? What about letting you smell her?
>>
>>39219416
this is wincest bait but if it were real then it's actually a dare for you to seduce her I.e. tsundere
>>
>>39219416
>masturbating to tits
Ask her to bend over and show you her asshole, will be a lot better trust me.
>>
>>39219680
She's not being tsundere. We get on fine, she just feels sorry for me since I'm 23 and I've had no sexual experience at all. We were talking and both agreed I'm unlikely to ever get with a girl so she offered to let me see hers. She's not a bad looking girl and has a lot of options for guys so it's not likely that she's into me.
>>
>>39219547
This is smart, try it if you think you can pull it off
>>
>>39219726
If she didn't think anything of you romantically, she wouldn't offer anything lewd whatsoever (yes, showing someone your tits as a grown female is lewd). That doesn't mean that she faps to you every night, but it's something.
>>
>>39219726

I really hope this is real and I'm an only child.

OP, you'd be a fucking dumbass not to take her up on this opportunity. Also, point out that if you're never gonna get anywhere with girls it would help if you got to see her vag as well.

Y'know, looking and no touching, same as with the tits.
>>
>>39219726
Cool m8 you're lucky for this IRL private pity titty show. But anon, you ARE going to teleport behind her, let her know she has fallen right into your ingenious trap, and raep, aren't you? Well?
>>
>>39219778
I think she just wants to be nice.
>>
>>39219783
Vag isn't always that pretty. I'd rather see her naked ass with legs together. standing up, tippy toes, and laying on bed on stomach.
>>
>>39219547
Actually fucking definitely this

C'mon OP at least try it
>>
>>39219883

then ask for that innit
>>
>>39219623
You shouldn't care about being ugly; ugly guys fuck pretty girls all the time.

You haven't even seen tits IRL so I still feel you can get a little confidence boost from a little sexual stuff around another girl.

Realistically, it shouldn't make it weird if she agreed and suggested this. You're probably more awkward about it at this point compared to her. I doubt she gives a shit. But on that note don't fall in love with her or whatever since she doesn't give shits.
>>
>>39219918

>You shouldn't care about being ugly; ugly guys fuck pretty girls all the time.

snake oil salesman PUA-tier scam artist rhetoric

in a world of 7 billion people highly unlikely shit occurs every day. doesn't mean there is anything significant to be learned from it.

OP, don't listen to this guy, if you are as ugly as you say, this opportunity with your sis may be the best you're gonna get
>>
pics or it didnt happen

seriously. fucking show pics.
>>
>>39219416
I don't know if your sister or you are more retarded, but both of you are heavily fucked in the head.
What's the next thing gonna be? You sister sucks your peenus because you have not lost your virginity?
>>
>>39220001
Why not, desu?
oregano desu
>>
>>39219983
Nah mine is based on experience, so I feel it's significant. I'm a really ugly motherfucker, but I eventually found girls who didn't think I was an ugly motherfucker for some odd reason and lost my virginity at age 31. Now I got a solid gf. I'm still fucking ugly like I look like I'm 45 at age 33.

Also, I did say he should go through with it.
>>
>>39220001
>You sister sucks your peenus because you have not lost your virginity?
>implying this is a bad thing
>>
>>39220032

you people and your motivational soundbites are the absolute worst..... why do they all read like they were written by the same person?
>>
Escalate it to all the way and cum inside.
Impregnate your imouto
Its the only way you will pass on your genes
>>
>>39220001

Well no, because she specifically doesn't want to be physical.
>>
>>39220001
You say that like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>39220251
Anon boobs are overrated, ask to push your face against her (clothed) ass and enjoy the fragrance
>>
>>39219728
>>39219894
i forgot OP said he was ugly, he thinks. That kind of thing really only works if the person is attractive and confident. If you're fat and ugly, sorry OP, then it just generally is a turn off.

BUT whats the worst that could happen? You're definitely going to see a pair of tits sooner or later that isnt your sister. But may as well play your cards and go all in. They pay off could be pretty huge.
>>
>your hot sister watching you masturbate to her
>tfw I've had a cfnm fetish for as long as I can remember
you lucky piece of shit
>>
Don't do it anon you can see a shitload of tits anywhere and it can get really akward with your sis
>>
>>39220001
You realize girls go to beaches wearing pieces of clothing that barely cover their nipples and they flash all the time, it's not that weird.
>>
>>39219583
>m-muh race
>>
>tfw see my sisters tits on a daily basis
Tits are fucking nothing when she shows you her vag then come back here and make us feel bad
>>
>>39220449
>make us feel bad

why would I think being reduced to this would make people feel bad?
>>
>>39220449
Or when she sits on your boner.
Or cuddles lewdly. OP's a loser.
>>
>>39220518
>OP's a loser.

What gave it away?
>>
>>39220449
>tfw see my sisters tits on a daily basis
how?
>>
Go for it anon. At worst you'll still be the pathetic robot you already are. At best your sister will become aroused, and you get wincest.
>>
>>39219416
no you fucking degnerate, if this is real pass it up it's gonna be awkward as fucking hell and beyond pathetic
>>
>>39222263
I'm already ugly and pathetic that isn't really what I'm worried about, I'm more worried about ruining out relationship. Particularly if she saw my dick.
>>
>>39222365
If she offered this to you, than it won't ruin your relationship OP. Be sure to take some pics tho!
>>
>>39221875
3rd worlder, but it's mostly after showers and in their rooms
>>
>>39222459
Well some things can sound better as ideas than as realities. But I guess no harm could be done. I guess I'll agree to it. Afterwards the thought should get me through a couple of lonely nights.
>>
I know this is just roleplay but

1) If you even consider this, you are already a degenerate.
2) If you and your sister are degenerates -as its obvious- go for it, you have nothing to lose.
>>
>>39222548
Don't forget to tell us how it went OP.
Praise Kek.
>>
Alright so I told her and she showed me

Holy shit it escalated! I was sucking her tits for a good 20 minutes

She told me I can eat her out later!

Need some advice here!
>>
>>39219416
No, additionally, you and your sister are degenerates.
>>
File: OP was a faggot.jpg (55KB, 294x313px) Image search: [Google]
OP was a faggot.jpg
55KB, 294x313px
>>39223843
Fake and gay, anon.
>>
>>39223907
pretty obviously not ohpee
>>
>>39219416
>and might be down for letting me masturbate in front of her.
>tfw no cute sister that would take pity on me
>>
>>39223927
"GUYS MY SISTER LET ME SUCK ON HER TITS AND SAID THAT I COULD EAT HER OUT EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID NO TOUCHING AND THIS IS AS FAR AS IT'S GOING TO GO"

I mean, come on, I've known thots, and even they take a while to get to the point where they do that.
>>
>>39223843
Here, I have gf, so i have some experience.

Focus on the clit, which is located in between the beef folds, at the top, outside her vagina hole. Towards the front of her. Do not apply too much pressure though, it might be uncomfortable. Not too fast either. Light licks, and maybe some sucking. Her likes may be different, so communication is key.

If she asks for fingers, remember that the most pleasurable part is this thing (i forgot the name) on the inside, on the top of her vaginal walls, clit side. It is about half your finger deep in her. You'lll know it when you feel it. Should feel a little like a walnut texture.
>>
>>39219416
You should tell her "I'll only do it if you let me grab them"
>>
>>39219416
Girls *want* to be convinced into sex, or otherwise doing things they would be ashamed of. In the mind of a female, convincing her absolves her of blame as it 'wasn't her idea'. Keep this in mind
>>
>>39223907
That wasn't a post by me, some anon pretending for (You)'s
>>
>>39224012
>Should feel a little like a walnut texture.

wtf? you sure your gf is normal?
>>
>>39220449
this is true, all my sisters have cow tits for how skinny they are but i feel nothing whenever i see them bare.
>>
>>39224558
post pics then us decide what you feel
>>
>>39224558
How are you getting to see them? Is this a normal thing with having sisters?
>>
Threadly reminder that incest is degenerate.
>>
>>39225386
only if you have degenerate genes
if you have good genes, it just keeps your bloodline pure
>>
File: 1502630342907.jpg (111KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1502630342907.jpg
111KB, 640x1136px
>>39219416
Robot you are lying

You have to show pics or you re lying
>>
>>39219583
kek'd. Let's ask OP if he's from the South
>>
>>39219416
if your sister is hot you might as well do it.Nothign bad will come out of this.
>>
File: Misuzu.png (53KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
Misuzu.png
53KB, 300x226px
>>39219416
The fact she is considered sex as a non-option means she considered having sex with you.

Let that sink in.
>>
>>39219416
uhhhh how about naw my nigga cause that shit is desperate and fucking nasty
just hire a prostitute, it's less fucking weird than seeing your sister's tits
>>
>>39219416
Hmm let's see. You have 2 choices:

1. Get some temporary degenerate sick pleasure from seeing your sister's tits, who you share like 84% of your genes with. Then, shit will get weird between you two and you'll probably hate each other and yourselves over letting that weird shit happen. You'll end up being even more alone then you were before

2. Say no because you're not a degenerate fking retard
>>
>>39225564
She literally thinks I'm so ugly I'll never get laid so that's not likely.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.