[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 1496516910391.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496516910391.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
I got the news today since she wanted it to be a surprise along with the eclispe that she's pregnant...I'm going to be a father...I don't know how to process this. I'm incredibly happy but scared.

How do I father a kid...I'll be there for him/her but Jesus I'm in the state of disbelief. I never seen myself as the type to be a father in life.

Please guys help me
>>
>>39219114
>I never seen
Tyrone detected. Why even make this post if you're going to leave the kid when before he's 2?
>>
>>39219212
I'm white you fucking racial ass.
>>
>>39219224
Stop LARPing, Tyrone...We get it, us whyt boiz iz infeeeerior ns sheeyut...Don't have to be a jerk about it
>>
You can do it, anon, I believe in you.

>tfw this support wasn't original
Bittersweet feel.
>>
>>39219114
It's mostly a money thing. Kids are annoying and you'll lose sleep (i have 2 kids, a boy and a girl) but the biggest stress is the money. You'll have to pay for milk formula, clothes, doctor appointments (kids get sick a LOT because of developing immune systems) and medications. If you and your girl make a decent amount then you should be good. Also having family around to help with kids (my cousins and aunt help with mg 2 kids) really REALLY helpS. Especially if you have to be away to work.

Thankfully i'm criminal scum and I make several thousand euro a month, and my wife and kids will be compensated in the event of my incarceration.

It's mostly money, OP. Unless you have a legitamely retarded kid
>>
File: IMG_1749.jpg (110KB, 780x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1749.jpg
110KB, 780x975px
>>39219114
Hey Tyrone just move to a different state like your dad did
>>
>>39219325
What kind of crime are we talking about?
>>
>>39219325
>criminal
>has 2 kids
Why is it always criminals and lowlives who have a lot of children?
>>
>>39219224
>getting super mad about joking racism or any racism
>is white
Enjoy divorce and alimony payments forever faggot.
>>
>>39219521
Something I can do life for
>>39219522
2 kids is not a lot. I've seen people with 6-10 kids m8.

Also when I get killed/imprisoned, I expect my son to take up after me. My daughter can do what she wants tho.

Most criminals in my country try to have a lot of kids so they'll continue the legacy of their parents
>>
OP dipped out? Was he just LARPing?

Having a cute daughter seems to be a common fantasy among robots
>>
>child is born black
>m-must be genetics honey I swear!
>>
>>39219114

this thread is relevant to me

im not ready to be a dad, but its happening

the only good part is adding to the white people, me and gf are both blonde blue eyed master race
>>
File: PKqiewQ.jpg (55KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
PKqiewQ.jpg
55KB, 900x900px
>gf
>pregnant

LEAVE NORMIE DIE NORMIE LEAVE DIE NORMIE DIE LEAVE NORMIE DIE NORMIE LEAVE DIE NORMIE DIE LEAVE NORMIE DIE NORMIE DIE NORMIE LEAVE

Same goes for the rest of you trash by feeding this nigger the attention he wants. Neck yourselves.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/abortion clinic/
>>
>>39219114
It's not yours anon.
Ask for a paternity test.

That's how I found out my ex was cheating on me.
>>
>>39219114

How old are you and what is your occupation?
>>
>>39219596
>My daughter can do what she wants tho.

She gonna be a ho.
>>
how do i raise daughter to be far right red pilled racist?

genuine question
>>
>>39219114
Kill her you pussy
Coathanger falcon punch or stairs
>>
get it aborted asap

your genes should NOT continue
>>
>>39219114
If you can afford to have a kid and both parents will be there, then you will be fine. Read a parenting book or something.
>>
A question you should ask before the child is born is, "Will it be white?"

If not, abort it.
>>
>>39219114
for one, if it's a boy and you're american, don't get him cut and look up how to take for an intact penis
>>
>>39219114
>/r9k/
>muh gf is pregnant
This board should be removed, it's been dead for a long time now.
>>
>>39219114
Are you sure you want to keep it? Can you afford it?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.