[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ESFJs (and similars) hate thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

I will post about my shitty mom down below.
>>
File: 1404569239736.jpg (18KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1404569239736.jpg
18KB, 400x386px

Can we get a ESFJ (and similars) hate thread going? My mom scored as an ESFJ.

>talks just to fill the air
>cannot take any criticism for shit and is super defensive. There was a period when she didn't close our new fridge properly, and all I said was "remember to close the fridge". She'd get uncomfortable, defensive and even mad.
>Back in the days when I was a teen and I was sad, alone in my room and she noticed me, she wouldn't leave me the fuck alone. I appreciate the care, but when someone says "I just want to be alone, okay?" in a conflict-shy manner, just GO. Don't sit there and refuse to leave like some kind of autist. Sometimes she wouldn't even say anything. Annoyed the hell out of me.
>Always pressured me to have friends, as if a few very close ones wasn't enough. When I started middle school, she strictly told me that it was about time to make friends, "everyone needs a lot of friends!". I felt pressured. After a week in middle school, she asked me if I had made any friends, and I said no. "Why aren't you making friends with anyone?!" and is mad and disappointed.
>That is also linked with the fact that she cares more about how my unsuccess and pain affects her, than how it affects me. When I went through my first depressed period, she would get mad at me for not wanting to seek help. "You have to fucking get yourself help anon, don't you understand that?!" is something she would say angrily. I get that you care, but you're doing it in the wrong way.
>>
File: 1498865387656.png (252KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
1498865387656.png
252KB, 1280x731px
>>39218074

>Back the friend-issue: She also forced me to take dance classes because she desperately wanted me to have friends. I was NOT allowed to quit. I was forced to go there for 5 fucking years, and I never had the courage to talk to anyone, and no one talked to me. I would nag on her all the time about quitting, and I told her about issues of being too shy, not even thinking it's fun etc. and she didn't give a flying fuck. I even cried sometimes. When I had clearly annoyed her too much, she'd just yell at me. She commonly used the excuse that "But it's so fun seeing you dance!".
>She is incredibly judgemental over people, and complains a lot about her friends behind their backs. She naturally thinks that everyone is as judgemental and disloyal as her, so she has several times referred to my friends as weird, stupid, fat etc. and expecting me to accept that.
>And as all ESFJs, she's a horrible critical thinker, and follows social norms like a sheep. And if she sees something that goes against the social norms, like a woman wearing an eccentric dress, then she'll go right off.

I am an INTP btw.
>>
>>39218061
how do all you INTJs feel that you are just a letter away from greatness?
>>
>>39218091
>>39218074
Fellow INTP here, ESFJ is a social cancer

They were pitch fork peasants 500 years ago, and they're much the same today

Do yourself a favor and move out as soon out as possible though
>>
>>39218074
oh my fucking god I HATE HATE HATE these people (my parents, or at least mother, 100%)
>>
File: 1502186979411.png (170KB, 538x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502186979411.png
170KB, 538x480px
My mom is just like yours anon, maybe even worse. She tested as an ESTJ though.

I am an ISFJ myself and I am absolutely nothing like her. I am very N-like and get along really well with N types, although I'm pretty sure I'm a Si-dom. Also, I'm a huge social outcast.

But I agree, most SJ types are absolute cancer. I still hate vapid, shallow XSFPs the most though.
>>
bump

origami papi
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-091220_1_1.jpg (28KB, 648x242px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-091220_1_1.jpg
28KB, 648x242px
Good I think this person was an ESFJ definitely had Dom Fe and Si.

>be me in group chat
>someone in group ask if we could rule the world or a country how would we
>I give a legitimate answer, probably wouldn't work but you can tell I've put thought into it and am serious
>there's a girl in group chat that the XSFJ dated
>she had a BF now who is also in the chat

Semi unrelated note. I was crushing on her HUGELY at the time (as every INTJ should when meeting an ENFP)

>she says she'd establish a cult of polygamy, would fuck all her enemies to death, bunch of other sex shit
>it's EXTREMELY obvious she's joking, especially if you know her
>me, her, and one other dude finish explains our things
>again I'll remind you she was very clearly not serious, and I was
>pic very fucking related was this cucks answer.

I had the urge to say something along the lines of "hey Bayley, you wanna loosen your leash on him. Poor bastardy blood is all in his dick and not his brain" but didn't.
Eventually everyone in our/that friend group excommunicated him because he had been lying about a bunch of shit that IDK the details on because it doesn't concern me. But he would come bitch to me about how it's like "I don't have a family anymore"
He always used family, and knight metaphors.

Gonna paraphrase but this is something he said.
"I'm like a knight defending a queen. I kill all her monsters and protect her from harm, yet she still goes after a prince. But I shall still be faithful to her"
God he was just soooooooo pathetic. Always blamed his problems on me when he could. Basically everything he did was to try and get back with the girl.

Sorry for ranting but jfc fuck that guy.
>>
>>39218910
The most frustrating mbti type, no fucking question
>>
>>39218091
Sorry to say but you mom seems like a really controlling bitch probably had the same problems and wants to see her boy into some sort of alpha prodigay
>>
>>39219777
Yeah, my dad has told me that he thinks that she controls my life too much.
>>
>>39219890
Are your parents divorce if so I could see why
>>
>>39219927
Yes, they split up when I was like 3. It was my dad who walked away, at least as far as I can remember from that vivid memory I have of them fighting when I was a toddler, and my said "No, I'm moving out!"
>>
who else /ISFJmommy/ here?

>makes tendies whenever i want
>loyal to daddy, no chance of cheatin
>caring, loving
>gives handjobs whenever i want
>can go to movies whenever i want

isfj mommy best mommy
>>
>>39220129
I want to be an ISFJ mommy when i get a bit older (23+)
>>
>>39220217
you know you cant mention about your gender(female) and not post tits, right?
>>
File: 1502816411583s.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1502816411583s.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
>>39220071
Well it seemed like it was for the best to bad your mom got custody because probably it was because

>muh mom influence is important
>>
>>39220217
post tits. no one would know who you are.
>>
>>39220237
Fine. Gimme a sec to take the pic
>>
>>39218091
My mother did similar things like yours, she's pretty much narcissistic and likes to judge everyone although she's just some fat ugly old woman with a bad job
I always get anxious if I make any gesture or action that seems similar to hers because I don't want to be like her, not in the slightest
I'm INFP btw
>>
>>39220292
im waiting patiently and excited
>>
>>39220292
>>39220367
you know if you post something funny ill fuckin rekt you right?
>>
>>39219777
CHECK THOSE FUCKING TRIPS
>>
>>39218061
>>39218074
>>39218091
I'm ISTP and I hate these people too. They're so shallow, vapid, and just plain boring.
For some reason though, ISTPs and ESFJs are supposed to pair very well together. It's not like I take this MBTI stuff that seriously, but I want to know why someone would think that. I would hate to have to be around one of these people for the rest of my life.
>>
>>39220292
WHERE IS IT FEMANON?!!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.