[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 60

File: 1cwt28E.png (151KB, 766x664px) Image search: [Google]
1cwt28E.png
151KB, 766x664px
How many exams are you resitting edition
>>
Does anyone have a safe place on campus to shit?
>>
>>39217029
Do you have open plan toilets or something?
>>
None this year fortunately.

I really don't feel like going back though, and I'm too lazy to go to a different uni. I initially signed up to a random uni so my parents wouldn't give me shit for being a NEET but I feel like I'm not learning anything valuable.
>>
>>39217044
I only make poo in a bathroom a half mile away. That or Walmart
>>
File: WP_20161011_001.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20161011_001.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
Why are empty lecture theatres so comfy
>>
I got 3 hours of sleep last night and feel like shit. I've been trying to go back to sleep for 2 hours but I can't. Fuck my body.
>>
I go back on the 25th because I have to help freshmen move in on the 26th

I joined a frat last semester to become a normie
>>
File: 1493134454727.jpg (71KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1493134454727.jpg
71KB, 500x667px
Idk my exams yet, but I'll have to take the Psychology GRE sooner or later, and some shitty tech competency test to graduate
>>
three years of NEETdom and one year of college and I am finally getting into uni to study physics and chemistry, wish me luck anons
>>
>>39216956
>endl
>=
>>
File: 1422744961806.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1422744961806.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>39216956
This is by far the most disgusting piece of code I have ever seen in my entire life.
>>
File: pickleboy.gif (710KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
pickleboy.gif
710KB, 267x200px
>>39216956
>first day of college
>immediately regret not spending my summer signing up for a trade school or just searching for a job

would rather sudoku that ever write another essay in my life
>>
I'm in the lowest math class the uni offers and I'm trying to major in CS. I'm so fucked.
>>
File: big eats.jpg (62KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
big eats.jpg
62KB, 437x437px
Should I extend my graduate date by a year? I have a projects course I kind of want to drop because I have two of them, and I failed a class last semester that kinda fucked up my GPA (transfer student) I just picked up a job around 20-25 hours a week which will just barely cover my rent, and i don't know if I want to work myself into a fucking hole and miss out on trying to get my PERSONAL life in gear. It just sucks because I have 31,000 of debt and I'm gonna probably have to pick up more, but I was fucking miserable last semester.

Anybody ever been in a similar situation? It's kind of a toss up of being happy or getting it over with and HOPING I become happy later
>>
File: 1444250391553.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1444250391553.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>tfw want to go back to uni but didn't sign up in time
>will have to keep wageslaving instead or else I will be kicked out of my apartment
>another four valuable months wasted
>>
File: augh.png (171KB, 338x314px) Image search: [Google]
augh.png
171KB, 338x314px
>>39216956
but...wouldn't that return every tweet as from gamergame?
did coding make some new leap while i wasn't looking or is she retarded
>>
>>39218968
Well to expand upon it further, although I'm at a good school for a good major (mech E), my grades are just mediocre and might get worse if I'm not careful. I also have no engineering experience, and since I kinda want to try to do something other than sit around all day inside being a piece of shit, I'm having trouble seeing a future where I can do all of that. I am 4 years into university, and I feel like i haven't had an ounce of a social life in college, and I'm kind of sick of it. (Since I know I won't have much when I move somewhere even harder to find friends.)

I mean I guess suicide is an option
>>
>come from poorfag family
>got good grades throughout school
>get the maximum allowed pell grant and lots of scholarships, along with smaller state grants
>get more in unibux than I would wagecucking part time

Thanks for the Pellbux, wagies. While Stacy slaves away at Starbucks for her psychology degree I get all the time in the world to study computer science, AND I make money for it.
>>
>>39218111
Good luck, cutiepie
>>
Great job retard you assigned to tweet and tweeter and didn't accomplish anything.
>>
>>39216956
>else statement for a completely separate case

this upsets me
>>
>compsci
>failed 2 classes, both because of group assignments
>land a job in my field instead
>work for 1.5 years
>learn more than ever could in school
>have money
>work out regularly, in good shape

>going back to uni this september
It's gonna be different this time... r-r-right...?
>>
>>39219119
are you looking for an applause, fag?
>>
>>39218992
>if(Tweeter != 0)
>assign Gamergater to Tweeter
>>"Block"
>elif(Tweet != 0)
>assign Negative to Tweet
>>"Block"
"Negative" and "Gamergater" are probably constant flags so the whole thing would always(after the first iteration) evaluate to if(constant) cout else if(constant) cout
given that "Gamergater" and "Negative" are probably different flags, at most one of them would be 0, so the whole thing is really cout << Block
>>
first day of college was cool, classes seem like they're gonna be fun and easy. my college is in the downtown area and I have a 2 hour "lunch break" so I just walk around looking for something to eat or buy. found a pizza place with a Tekken 5 machine so I think that's what I'll be spending a lot of time on.
>>
File: min.jpg (108KB, 736x807px) Image search: [Google]
min.jpg
108KB, 736x807px
>uni starts the 28th
>still havent found an apartment

Got my self a trailer spot at least, hopefully i can find a real place soon though
>>
I want to drop out so hard it's not even funny anymore, I hate everyone and everything in this place and I don't know how much longer I can take it.

I should have stayed in community college , at least I had a job lined up after graduation, but I had to feel like I could do more.
>>
>>39219667
just live in a van originally
>>
File: spe.png (486KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
spe.png
486KB, 800x350px
>>39220543
I would, but cars are way too expensive here
>>
>>39220797
might be worth the investment though, unless housing is significantly cheaper
>>
>>39216956
What is this programmer meme? Are there more?
>>
>>39220875
Sadly is, in the long run
>>
File: distrusting_sponge.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
distrusting_sponge.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>it's another "get high and wonder about if this college shit is really gonna lead to a promising life in the future" episode
>>
wtf is that code??
why is she using an "else" statement if she is just going to use another "if" statement??
if(tweeter = gamergater || tweet = negative){
cout <<"Block" <<endl; }
THIS ANNOYS ME SO MUCH, STUPID FUCKING NORMIE WOMAN CAN'T CODE FOR SHIT
60 PEOPLE LIKED HER TWEET, MORE NORMALFAG BRAINLETS DON'T KNOW SHIT
>>
>>39217136
Just buy some modafinil famalan, its great for situations like this
>>
>>39218922
Do what I did and get your bullshit electives out of the way while you finish your math and science pre-reqs.
>>
>>39218922
I say this to possibly save you from wasting a year of college tuition: if you are in the class because you didn't score high enough on a placement test, CS is likely not for you and you should major in something else.
I was in quite a similar situation and ended up having to change programs because the math requirements were crucifying my GPA
>>
Can we get some inspiration in here? I'm really worried that my classes will be boring and soulless. They probably will be -- but it's nice to at least pretend to enjoy it.
>>
>>39220941
She probably should also use == instead of =. Also, the indentations suck.
>>
File: 1483696221982.png (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483696221982.png
857KB, 1920x1080px
Thought of the thread:
>The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up
>>
>>39217029
There's an art department with a floor dedicated to fashion design. Shitters are always clean and empty in the men's side.
>>
Is it possible to finish community college in less than a year if I continuously do 16 units per semester? Going for transferring to a cal state and get a bachelors as a translator. Going to Santa Monica College as of the 28th and commute is going to be a bitch.
>>
>>39221322
Idk check your requirements
>>
>>39220941
Brianna Wu is a fucking tranny, which is way worse.
>>
>>39216956
3 exams, 3 days, wish me luck bois
>>
>>39216956
>18 credit hours this semester
Lmao just fuck my shit up. I don't think it will be too bad but I'm fucking terrified that I'll lose track of when shit is due.
>>
>>39222172
Good luck! If you pass I'll give you a kiss on the cheek
>>
File: (16).jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
(16).jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>tfw skipped first 5 weeks of course

it's going to be a long and hard up-road fight from here anons
>>
>>39222192
Bitch I'm aiming for 80% in these exams, of course I'm going to pass (40%)
The gesture is nice though
>>
>third year of compsci coming up.
>Still have only have completed 60% of the courses that I had the first year.
I will just kill myself if I'm not allowed to continue.
>>
>>39222311
Ok, you get a blowjob if you get over 80%
>>
>>39220940
If you're getting a psych degree like I did, the answer is no.

>>39221322
>in less than a year
Nope. Even if you can somehow hold 16 hours in the Summer (DO NOT underestimate the difficulty of this) you'd still need 4 semesters to finish CC, which is about 15 months.
>>
>>39222240
???

Being Spiderman is tough, huh?
>>
File: despair.png (201KB, 500x789px) Image search: [Google]
despair.png
201KB, 500x789px
>>39216956
>hint to parents and older relatives that I don't really want to go to college and would prefer a manual labor job
>they all start screaming and I can hear the disappointment in their voices
>>
oh boy I can't wait to go to uni and meet all my friends that I haven't seen all summer, so we can get drunk and high all the time!
>>
>>39222375
>>Still have only have completed 60% of the courses that I had the first year.
???
Do you keep failing them or something?
>>
is it more worth it to complete coursework and graduate early, or to get a job and/or be part of clubs relevant to my major?
>>
>>39222618
Agreed. I just wish simple manual labor paid as well
>>
>exams
Unless they're written, no
>research papers and group assignments
Yup yup. Professors tell us that they hate doing research papers because no one wants to read 10 page papers and usually are graded at last minute. Had some that didnt give them out. Rest were salty dicks that were divorced
>>
>>39222815
Depends. If you plan on going to grad school, just finish undergrad as quickly as possible. If not, get experience, it'll help immensely.
>>
>>39218111
Wish you the best mah dude. One question, do you really need to be gud at maths to study physics?
>>
>>39222962
>Wish you the best mah dude. One question, do you really need to be gud at maths to study physics?
yes
>>
Holy shit I already hate having a roommate and it hasn't even been a week. I constantly feel anxious and on edge. And worst of all when do I make time to fap? I feel the urge to fap so fucking badly right now but my roommate is either always in the room or I'm anxious he'll come back when I'm in the middle of fapping
>>
Can someone please explain what the fuck I'm doing?
>attending CC
>try to enroll last semester (Spring 2017)
>take entrance exam
>near flawless score, ushered into Presidential Honor's Society
>full ride
>start fall semester today
>accepted into 3 Honor's classes
>approved for sorority, given $10,000 when I finish my two years to attend any university I want
>4.0 GPA, already wrapped up math
What the fuck am I doing
Was the President right I just keep winning
>>
>>39223524
>le look how smart I am xD
Whoopty doo fuckface
>>
>>39223524

>succeeding at community college

its like being the smartest person in a room full of autistic kids
>>
File: 1503155969147.jpg (26KB, 303x566px) Image search: [Google]
1503155969147.jpg
26KB, 303x566px
>tfw at community college (attending for free)
>hate everyone around me
>hate professors for teaching us like we're all brainlets who don't know anything
>>
>>39224126
most dont know anything thats why theyre at CC
>>
>>39223524
>earning high grades at community college
Wow what an achievement
>>
>>39217131
Unless they all look the same, I believe I recognise that room
>>
>>39222962
>t. Katy Perry
>>
>>39219119
>4 years
>all the time in the world

Ummm sweetie, don't you think switching major to gender studies would be a better suited to your mental capacity?
>>
Is going into CS a good idea?

I know the first few years will be rough ride, I know it's competitive (hence the degree), I know the theory classes are actually important, and I know that you have to program in your own free time and produce independent project to distinguish yourself from your peer & get at least 3.0 GPA to not close yourself any door.

My goal is to become employable after I complete my undergrad.
>>
File: 1460350513132.png (643KB, 1022x731px) Image search: [Google]
1460350513132.png
643KB, 1022x731px
>tfw reality sets in and youre going to be writing 50 essays per year for 4 years
>>
>>39216956
Is there any language that doesn't use == and not = as a comparison operator?
>>
>>39216956
I am making friends so i guess ill be ok
Though some stacies laughed at me for having painted nails
Classes start tomorrow
Most people didnt care but i hope that i dont get roasted
>>
Failed a group project cause my groupmates were cunts and gave me their parts 1 day before the deadline. They were trash to boot. Reported them 3 days before the deadline but grading prof didn't give a shit. Submitted my individual repair 2 months ago and still no grade.

Fuck university right up the fucking asshole
>>
Just learned that I fucked up canceling housing at the university I thought I got expelleded from for dealing/wanted to kms at and will probably have to go back in two days or get raped with fees. Life sure is fun.
>>
>>39223524
I bet you're doing general studies you retarded roastie, gtfo normalcunt.
>>
If I could give 1 tip to any new Uni student it's to not be a fucking doormat.

If your group mates are fucking off and not doing their required parts, report them to the professor. Even if they're doing the minimum and you want an actual good grade, report them still. This is coming from someone who has probably done more group projects than most, total of around 12-14. If i'd adopted this attitude from the start I'd probably not only have a better average as the group work often counts for 40-50% of the overall semester grade, but I'd also hate uni way less. Fuck groupwork
>>
>>39217029
Stem buildings are always empty godbless
Especially in the afternoon
>>
>>39224542
It's a very useful degree. Like with a math or physics degree you could probably get a business or finance job if you look hard enough, that is, if you don't get a programming or software engineering job.
>>
So someone told me you don't have to take a program at college, what are these called? I don't know what to major in so I want a bunch of random courses to find out what I like.
>>
>>39225015
Undeclared, but I REALLY wouldn't do that for long, especially a full 2 years. Some programs are so specific if you aren't taking classes for it in your second or third semester you're behind.
>>
>>39221136
I'm in this class because of my ACT math score. I took that ACT test my sophomore year of highschool. I'm gonna stick with trying to get into the CS program and study like crazy.
>>
>>39225015
Basically what >>39225150 said, but you shouldn't even spend time in uni if you don't have a solid career plan. Unfortunately I fell for the go straight to uni after high school meme and only had a solid plan during the end of junior year.
>>
Just moved into my dorm, cute girls everywhere, floor manager is a fucking uber normie nigress that comes knock on our doors with a pack of more normies to tell everyone about events that are happening.
>>
>>39224921
That gives a bit of confidence in my decision. Thank you anon. I think there are some CS specialization that is geared towards business/finance. Otherwise my ideal career path would be programmer-->architect since Asian never makes it to management.
>>
File: IMG_1143.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1143.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>39216956
Got suspended after just 1 semester for fighting. I managed to get my GPA fixed, now I have 17 credit hours, gonna be working and attending community college to hopefully recover and then transfer. Want to do CS, I enjoy programming but I'm very behind in math. Nothing else I'm even remotely interested in so if I fail now I'll probably just give up entirely
>>
>>39217029
A friend and me made a website for reviewing bathrooms at your uni/college. It doesn't exist anymore because of low amounts of bathroom reviews and we couldn't monotize it.

dumponcampus(dot)com
>>
>>39224858
What major?

origami
>>
>>39217029
In the science building at my uni there are large single bathrooms with a toilet, urinal, large sink, and shower, and are tucked in the back of the building. Shitting there's comfy af.
>>
File: 1485637912338.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1485637912338.gif
2MB, 400x300px
Anyone else here /history/?

What kind of jobs are you looking for? Government? City? Teaching? Suicide?

I'm gonna try and get a Historian job with the military. Seems like a good research focused job with decent pay and benefits. If that doesn't work I'll go back to grad school, get a PhD, and teach some Asian history courses or something.
>>
Anybody else here taking too long to graduate? I changed degrees like 3 times because I'm a fickle retard. I'm already 23 and haven't graduated yet, will probably graduate with a CS degree at 25.
>>
>>39218918
>would rather sudoku that ever write another essay in my life
Kek. I just took 6 hours writing a measly 500 word essay. this shit aint for me.
>>
>>39225578
>enjoy programming
>behind on math
major in IT nigga
>>
>tfw no matter how drunk I get it's never drunk enough

I literally always want one more drink. I always go to sleep wishing I had one more. I've had half a handle of rum and two glasses of wine and all I can think of is more
>>
Should I do something about my depression and try to make decent grades this semester?

Or should I just keep being an empty shell and scrape by with D's like every other semester
>>
>mfw commute every year.
I wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't know others spend their nights getting drunk and fucking.

It just feels so unrelatable and gross.
>>
POST YOUR
>University
>Year
>Major
>Interactions with the opposite/preferred sex at uni
>Current Mental State
>>
File: fucked.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
fucked.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>39225822
I have been so inept academic-wise, at first it's clear, it's the lack of effort, but it's such a reoccurring theme that I've became convinced of me not having what it takes for higher education.
>>
>>39225760
Not that anon, but is IT good as a major if you have never code or is software engineering better?
>>
File: 1503107480324.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1503107480324.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>39225904

>No
>Sophomore
>Neuroscience and Behavior
>The best friend I've made on campus so far is a girl, but she's a lesbian
>Doing better, got a Vyvanse script that has improved my ability to function massively and also lightened my general mood
>>
File: 1436149479505.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1436149479505.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>tfw graduated uni 4 months ago
NEET atm, should I put my GPA on my resume, even when applying to jobs which dont necessarily need my degree? It was a 3.8.
Missing university already lads, but I cant go back, too expensive and dont have any motivation to study fuck all.
>>
>>39226075
whats your degree in?
why would you apply for a job that doesnt require your degree?
Why would you go back to school? Another degree?
>>
File: 1498520121657.jpg (18KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
1498520121657.jpg
18KB, 680x583px
WHY THE FUCK IS EVERYONE MAJORING IN CS?!?!
>>
>>39226138
>r9k = autism
>autism = CS

also CS is the future bruh. AI is gonna replace everyone
>>
>>39226138
r9k has no women
CS has no women
>>
Is it really bad if you get an undergrad when you're 25 years old and a masters when you're 26?
>>
File: 1501088719347.jpg (161KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501088719347.jpg
161KB, 1280x720px
>>39226138
it's a generic nerd/autist degree, as well as something that requires logical thinking and math skills, which robots seem to be naturally inclined to
it's also a potentially lucrative field and both more interesting and less difficult than the hard sciences
>>
>>39226132
>whats your degree in?
Mechanical engineering
>why would you apply for a job that doesnt require your degree?
Because I lost all interest in everything related to my degree
>Why would you go back to school? Another degree?
To hopefully study something I actually enjoy.
I think im just depressed as I have zero motivation to leave the house anymore.
>>
>>39217131
They have them be that comfy to weed people out, all the shitters fall asleep and miss the lecture.
Kinda like what some engineering courses do with calc
>>
I really shouldn't be going to college as I have no idea what I'm doing and no interest in any majors. I'm fucking up so bad wasting a shit ton of money doing this and I'll never get a good enough job that makes it worth it.
>>
>>39225904
>classified
>jr
>poli sci
>none at all
>shitty
>>
>>39222962
>do you really need to be gud at maths to study physics?
physics is math word problems, at least for the first 2 classes for me. Fucking hate physics
>>
>>39226316
sorry to hear it man. What degree would you want now?
>>39226455
>classified
Why?
>poli sci
Jesus why?
>>
>>39226482
Too much personal info
It's all I'm interested in
>>
>>39218720
You know there's a
>using namespace std;
somewhere in there.
>>
Just got to college two days ago. I met up with a guy from orientation, and he hooked me up with his whole friend group. We smoked weed yesterday, and I freaked the fuck out(I had smoked many times before but weed gives me a panic attacks now). Today I spent just walking around campus talking to literally fucking everyone, no matter if they were boy or girl, ugly or attractive, freshman or senior etc. At the end of the afternoon I got comfortable enough in social situations to ask a girl for her number, and she gave it to me. Then I went up and sat next to a qt at an orientation thing, and after 15 minutes she asked for my number. Then, after I lifted for the first time in 8 months, I talked to another girl on the street as I walked who asked for my number(she wasn't hot but I gave it to her anyways cause I felt proud). Literally no one has told me to fuck off, most seemed happy that someone was talking to them. I didn't know uni was this easy lads. I was a kissless virgin in HS, but now I got a date with a qt tomorrow and she asked me to hangout. Literally just b confidunt bro.
>>
>>39226571
>Too much personal info
So let me get this straight, you think saying which 10-20,000 person college you attend is going to lead someone finding you somehow?
Also prepare to be jobless.
>>
>>39225185
>I'm gonna stick with trying to get into the CS program and study like crazy.
whats the last math class you have to take? because for my uni it's differential equations. DO NOT take too long to cut your losses and switch majors
>>
>>39225982
I'm >>39225760
You'll probably get fucked in software engineering if you've never done and programming before. I had barely any experience outside a few small C# programs before I switched my major to IT.
>>
>>39221068
im trying to save my electives for last so i can relax my senior year next year
>>
>>39226571
even if you did meet someone on here who went to the same college as you, why would you even be scared? What exactly is the worst that could happen
>>
>>39226624
The college. The major. Mods being able to search all my posts. Best not to build too large of a web of info.
I'm aware its a shit major but I just want a ba. I don't mind what it's in all that much.
>>
>>39218968
>>39219116
hang in there anon, you are almost out and you have an entire life to enjoy after you graduate
>>
>>39226482
>What degree would you want now?
No idea, thats why im just rotting away.
>>
>>39226670
>The college. The major. Mods being able to search all my posts
this is completely nuts. Even if they found you, so what? Dude theres no way someone could find you jesus christ take the tin foil hat off.
>I just want a ba. I don't mind what it's in all that much
Why????
>>
>>39226316
How much debt do you have from your MechE degree?
>>
>>39225904
>No
>Going into my 3rd
>I haven't been to a parties since my first year hopefully that changes this year
>relaxing on vacation school in a month
>>
Just finished 2 assignments and have a law exam on the 31st, still need to apply for next year.

WISH ME LUCK
>>
THATS IT, THATS IT IVE HAD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOMORROW MORNING IM SITTING NEXT TO A GIRL IN CLASS AND SAYING HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39219119
>poor welfarefag bragging about temporary money being used for school and maybe something if its excess
>>
>>39226727
No debt, got "internships" during college that paid well and parents helped with some of it (lived with them). Internships made me realize i dont like working as an engineer though.
>>
>>39221322
expect at least half your classes not being transferred
>>
>>39226720
I have zero social media. If you searched my name on any search engine nothing would come up and I'm proud of that. Not about to start any presence of me now.
>>39226720
Because I'm mildy interested in it unlike any other major. Because buying a home is dirt cheap in my region. Because I can work for my dad any time and make almost six figs if I need to. And because I'm getting a bomb ass inheritance when he dies which sadly probably won't be too long.
>>
>>39226839
>Not about to start any presence of me now
What presence? saying what school you go to starts a presence?
>>
File: IOT ransomware.jpg (105KB, 740x651px) Image search: [Google]
IOT ransomware.jpg
105KB, 740x651px
Any good sources for database learning?
The cucks at my college are forcing MS SQL down everyones throats and i want to fuck them up good with a good ole MySql project
>>
>>39226861
>saying what school you go to starts a presence
Absolutely. Especially if I said my major too. Anyways that's enough about this topic.
>>
>>39222826
>I just wish simple manual labor paid
are you serious? an electrician or contractor or plumber or general construction worker will make somewhere in the range of 49000-100,000 and if these blue collar guys own their own business its seriously going above 100k easily
>>
>>39226138
I'm not.
I'm doing IT because I'm retarded.
>>
>>39226930
buddy youre either insane or stupid. theres no way anyone could figure out who you are and no one even wants to know.
>>
>>39224720
Fuck oath cunt
>>
>>39223524
expect half your classes to not transfer and expect to fail upon being in an actual university class that has academic standards. Also Deans list in CC is alright, cant knock you for that but you're coming off a cunt
>>
>>39226765
>>39226769

best of luck anons, i hope you all make it
>>
>>39226995
>tfw majoring in IT because my uni has a retarded physics prereq that I don't have satisfied despite having more than enough math
>>
>>39227078
>forgot to say, the retarded physics prereq is for transferring to CS from another major
>>
>>39227078
>>39227098
>39227098
why dont you just take that 1 physics class to meet the requirement?
>>
>>39227110
It's 2 actually
Even after that I doubt I'd be accepted into the program
>>
One on the 24th. Philosophy of physics. I fucking hate it
>>
Do you actually have program in your free time when you have a CS job? I don't want to fucking come home and do more work. What the fuck
>>
>>39225904
>>University
NJIT
>>Year
junior
>>Major
construction engineering tech
>>Interactions with the opposite/preferred sex at uni
best i've ever had was a couple conversations and when i tried to have lunch she had to go and then i dropped her after i realized i was wasting my time
>>Current Mental State
feeling low right now, i hope i feel better otherwise i wont see my degree
>>
>>39224698
yea tons. look at older languages like pascal
>>
>>39217029
I use disabled loos in most modern study areas. Roomy and private. If you're the type to be in contact with the uni about all your terrible problems you have a justification to be in there
>>
File: 1500058123467.png (436KB, 1530x836px) Image search: [Google]
1500058123467.png
436KB, 1530x836px
>>39227159
>Do you actually have program in your free time when you have a CS job? I don't want to fucking come home and do more work. What the fuck

If you dont enjoy your work then you are going in for a bad time
>>
>>39227132
>Even after that I doubt I'd be accepted into the program
whys that?
>>
>>39227194
Having a cuck mindset for one.
>t-they'll never take someone like ME
>>
>>39226075
yea put it on your resume, my professor who works alongside companies as a quality manager says they will hire people who have unrelated great qualifications just to grab the candidate. But ive also read that companies wont hire candidates who are too over qualified because they're afraid of worrying about the loyalty of someone so valuable.
>>
>>39226138
im majoring in construction engineering tech
>>
>>39226861
not the anon your replying to but lemme give you an example. say you want to find a single person in the entire world.
if you know their gender youve cut their population down in half if you know their country of origin the search criteria gets smaller. knowing major and grade simplifies things even more. knowing what sites they visit can give you a rough idea of the demographic and even age. the more information one puts out about themselves the easier it is to find which is obvious. but with each piece of information the search criteria is cut down massively. you can see how knowing someones gender cuts down the range by 50%. now this is information that the anon has readily volunteered to post. but the people in charge of data analytics have a lot more information at their disposal and are able to narrow down even more on this persons identity. its incredibly interesting stuff. and the technology is only getting better. since everything is logged then if they cant find a correlation now maybe in a month or a year or 10 years they would be able to find him. and the thing that is scary about this is that they dont have to be targeting this person specifically. the systems are designed to be general enough so really once they are made its not any more effort to fnid out who is who. sorry for bad english dont feel like reviewing what i wrote but hopefully the message got across.

>>39226930
also google and i believe other companies are able to build ghost profiles of a certain user so even if you dont have an account they still have that data probably stored under a certain ID and if a pattern is found then more data is placed into that ID. but the good news is that once you know how they are doing this then you can filter out your searches with random noise.but thats a challenge in itself
>>
File: 8MQoIibdvMs.jpg (39KB, 456x524px) Image search: [Google]
8MQoIibdvMs.jpg
39KB, 456x524px
>>39216956
1, tax law. Also I have to do my course work for the last year. I haven't even started yet.
>>
>>39226587
There's still no excuse for "=" instead of "==".
>>
File: 675894564597.png (501KB, 753x787px) Image search: [Google]
675894564597.png
501KB, 753x787px
>All the mommybois in this itt
It makes me sad that i have to work 60 hours a week to support myself and my studies.
Specially when i was surrounded by snobbish twats in my earlier student life
>>
>>39216956
>=
What a retard, kek.
>>
>>39226618
tell me something i'll believe
>>
>>39227245
>not the anon your replying to
First wow this is autism
second all we would have is his major and his uni. thats literally it.
third no one actually wants to find him, stop thinking hes special.
>>
>>39227274
well anon maybe you should have made better life choices
>>
Had my first day of college today, and it was actually great. I dropped out of HS so doing this feels pretty amazing after just working full time for 2 years

Only bad part was that I barely got any sleep and felt kind of sick between classes, had a close call keeping my shit together, literally. Nightmare material right there for me honestly.
>>
>>39226618
Yeah everyone's nice at the start but those doors close fast
>>
>>39226769
i hope to GOD you have a follow up, because there's nothing worse than saying hi to someone and then not speaking to them for the next 2 hours
>>
File: 1448774957052.jpg (52KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
1448774957052.jpg
52KB, 640x802px
>>39227274
>his parents dont love him and want to make his early adult life a living hell
Why would you be proud of this. I dont think its unreasonable to have parents support their children financially through uni these days.
>>
>>39225696
I feel you famalam, we'll make it through one day
>>
>class got cancelled for eclipse
>going to rec center with my roommate to see it
>some random guy calls my name from behind
>don't recognize him
>it's some kid I knew from an extracurricular back in high school
>at the time he was a freshman and I was a senior
>awkwardly stray the conversation from the fact that this isn't going to be my last year
Holy shit what a wake up call. Really made me think how much of an almost normie I was during all four years of high school and how my life basically collapsed as soon as college started. It's a shock I haven't killed myself while here to be quite honest.
>>
File: 675465523523.png (443KB, 795x781px) Image search: [Google]
675465523523.png
443KB, 795x781px
>>39227334
I never stated i was proud of it, i am just sad that i cant have a comfy college life too, i used to be a top student always fucking up my competition and being grades ahead in math and sciences, after all this suffering i just dont feel like doing anything at all i dont even have friends to talk to and my coworkers dont understand why bitflags are fucking bitching or what a VFD is and how it can be used.

I am tired of being so socially isolated and having to attend the druggie shift in college because my work hours dont let me any other option

>>39227324
>>39227324
>well anon maybe you should have made better life choices

A explosive divorce where they try to fuck each other up even if it means using their children as a weapon isnt quite my choice.
>>
>>39226138
I'm not
I'm majoring in math :)
>>
>>39227417
anon, I'm so sorry

I'm such a candyass pussyboy
>>
>>39227429

what do you actually do during a math major? like what kind of jobs do you get with it? how does it differ from like finance major?
>>
File: IMG_7480.jpg (98KB, 1096x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7480.jpg
98KB, 1096x1200px
Hey everyone, I move into my dorm tomorrow and start classes on the 28th. Im pretty excited and also scared at the same time. The school im going to is huge. At the momment, im currently a Public Health major. Do you robots have any tips and tricks for uni?
>>
>>39227533
Using a VPN over uni wifi is a no-shitter.
>>
>>39227302
did you actually read the post or just skim a line and then post your response
>First wow this is autism
may be but it is real and has been happening for quite some time. there is a lot of money and power to be made in data collection.
>second all we would have is his major and his uni. thats literally it.
if you read the post i mentioned that yes that is all we have. but damn near everything is logged nowadays. storage is dirt fucking cheap and continues to be cheaper and more reliable. furthermore if someone posts once there is a good chance that they also post other times. its possible to analyze typing patterns (although the technology isn't that advanced yet but again its getting better). especially if he types long posts kind of like how im doing right now.
>third no one actually wants to find him, stop thinking hes special.
he doesnt have to be special, he could know someone special or work for someone who is.
once again read my original reply. they dont have to want to find him. the technology is there and it is capable of finding him. thats the important part. actually finding him is a somewhat trivial matter. also he may be a nobody now, but what about in 5 or 10 years or 20 years. you dont know where life may lead. inb4 lul hes in /r9k/ doing a "useless major". information is a valuable commodity and its a shame that you cant see that. is he being paranoid? thats not for me to determine but its foolish to think that just because nothing bad has happened doesnt mean that nothing bad will happen.

inb4 why not just lurk and never post. maybe he just wants to socialize with others and is willing to take a risk.
>>
>>39216956
>that ""code""
>all the robots ITT

How bloated is the CS field?

Should I just pick something else to study like Physics or Chemistry?
>>
>>39227533
>Do you robots have any tips and tricks
go to every class. always do your homework and tests even if you have to turn in a pile of shit. as for personal life. maybe some other anon can give you some insight about it. but id say try to make friends with your roommate.
>>
File: 1497197439306.jpg (62KB, 600x659px) Image search: [Google]
1497197439306.jpg
62KB, 600x659px
>>39216956
where's my accounting bros at?

i'm about to graduate next year with 0 job experience or internships, will big 4 still accept me?
>>
File: 1481487937139.png (151KB, 305x186px) Image search: [Google]
1481487937139.png
151KB, 305x186px
>>39227417
At least you developed a good work ethic and are smart. You just seem like an ass, probably because of the divorce.
>>
>>39227655
you arent making sense idiot. everything yuo are saying is assuming yuo already know who he is.
> he could know someone special or work for someone who is
You have no way of knowing that because you dont know who he is.
>also he may be a nobody now, but what about in 5 or 10 years or 20 years
Again, you have no idea who he is so you wont know who he is in 20 years.
> information is a valuable commodity and its a shame that you cant see that
So based off this theory someone should be logging literally every single line of text on 4chan. Its a shame youre two stoopid to realize how dumb this is.
Again, no one has any reason to find him and again even if they did you cant find someone based off of two pieces of information.
>>
>>39218875
Seriously, he/she is retarded.
>>
>>39227768
>even if you turn in a pile of shit

i've been shitting out paper after paper and i've always gotten at least a B, most times higher

just filling out an assignment is a guaranteed 3.0+
>>
>>39227774

Why does it have to be big 4? Just get a job somewhere and GET experience; it will ease a transition into a big firm assumint that's what you actualy want, anyway.

Accounting programs completely obsess about getting into a "Big 8" or "Big 4" firm, ignoring that the majority of accounting jobs are elsewhere. I actually dropped my Acctg major because of that (which was wrong, as I love the field, but I got so tired of "CPA CPA CPA! Big 8 Big8 Big8!"
>>
>>39227804
dude practically everything is logged. a single post is attached with an ip address and other browser specific information which can be used to track you down. and im not assuming who he is. suppose anon ends up being important and he is known irl, you go ask a database what information do you have about anon? it may return a few or none since he doesnt have any profiles but what if you know he's a certain ethnicity born in a certain country and went to college somewhere else. then you now have a way to link his ghost profile to his real persona.
>Again, no one has any reason to find him and again even if they did you cant find someone based off of two pieces of information.
learn to read. im done with this conversation
>>
>>39228023
>what if you know he's a certain ethnicity born in a certain country and went to college somewhere else
BUT WE DONT KNOW THAT
stop making up hypotheticals. Look at this situation and this one only. We know his major and thats literally it.
>learn to read
exactly learn to read. If he said his college wed know his major and his college. Thats it. You cannot no way no how find someone based off of those 2 things. its not specific enough.
>>
I'm majoring in English literature in an expanding country. It's quite amusing but goddamn I fucked up with dropping courses that I had to take 12 units in this summer semester and it's depriving me of sleep.
>>
File: IMG_4531.jpg (26KB, 275x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4531.jpg
26KB, 275x282px
>>39216956
>Just finished first day of classes
>Already extremely depressed and angry at life in general
Gonna be a gr8 year lads
>>
File: IMG_0201.png (10KB, 128x91px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0201.png
10KB, 128x91px
Fuck I hate living. I'm tired of this shit
>>
>>39219119
I believe I am in the same situation you are, where my scholarships and grants exceed the tuition, but I do have a question. If your grants exceed the tuition, does it go straight back to the government or do you get a disembursement?
>>
>about to take my first computer science course

i know my shit when it comes to computers but i have very little coding knowledge

am i fucked?
>>
>>39222078
I thought transwomen were great coders.
>>
>>39222962
Really good? No
You'll have to be able to pick up a lot of it pretty quickly so yeah, you'll have to be good, but you don't have to be some kind of maths genius, as long as you can grasp the concepts quickly, you'll be fine
Grab Anton's Calculus or Kreyszig's advanced engineering mathematics
That's about/little below the level of maths you'll need for 1/2 year of a physics course
>>
>>39230074
If you are able to muster the effort to actually work on your skills and are motivated enough to stay focused, then you can do it. Always remember, must courses assume that you know shit about the subject at the beginning.
>>
>>39225578

>fighting

Lol why did you sperg out?
>>
Starting uni 2 years late, what the fuck do I say besides my name if teachers asks us to introduce ourselves? I really hope they don't ask for introduction.
>>
File: 1502780987617.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1502780987617.png
312KB, 389x386px
>>39227417
I'll be your friend, anon.

This post makes me feel
>>
i don't think i can handle this semester....

i already feel like i need to drop a class to keep up and i'm a junior so there's no more space to mess around with the schedule
>>
File: 1503191743507.jpg (23KB, 286x336px) Image search: [Google]
1503191743507.jpg
23KB, 286x336px
>>39222962
>Do you really need to be good at math to be good at math?
>>
>>39216956
I wish i could actually learn something and go to uni etc, but i cannot learn no matter how hard i try to focus i couldnt even pass grade 2 the first time, told the doctor i thought i had adhd she said adults cannot have it, ignoring the fact i have struggled my entire life with this nightmare
>>
>>39216956
>Uni increases intake AGAIN
>TWO of the libraries are being renovated
>Have to walk around for 30 minutes to find a study space
You would think the one thing you could do on a fucking university campus is study. Apparently not.
>>
>>39223524
Roastie alert go away fag
>>
File: skellos.gif (382KB, 470x389px) Image search: [Google]
skellos.gif
382KB, 470x389px
>4th semester in
>just now deciding my major, biochemistry
>in community college
>20
Can I still make it?
>>
>>39226645
Thanks, so far IT seems like the way to go in computer science in my case
>>
>>39232803
This was my fucking uni for the last few years too. And they're still fucking going, the cunts.
>>
i'm moving to university next month after living with my parents for the first twenty-one years of my life and i just realized

where the fuck am i supposed to masturbate? my dorm is gonna have two other guys
>>
>>39225904
>biochemistry major
>2nd year
>just found out how useless it is
>about 90% sure I will actually have to kill myself
>>
>>39232803
>Go to read in study room at my dorm cause roommate goes to sleep retardedly early
>See that the only other person is a girl in her computer with headphones in, think it must be quiet
>Walk in, pick Dubliners by James Joyce, and sit in the corner
>She starts talking
>Look back
>Nigga is playing some game on her computer and talking to her friend nonstop
>Goes on for forever, I just sit in the corner and read cause my roommate was asleep so I had nowhere else to go
>Kept losing focus, read at snail's pace, felt unfulfilled and snuck back in dorm to go to bed
Niggas, study rooms are for STUDYING. Please be quiet, holy fuck.
On the bright side, I got a qt who wants to go out with me today. What are some good date ideas/ways to make first dates less awkward?
>>
>>39231512
Just that you did some manual labour or went travelling, say something generic

Most people at Uni are too consumed with themselves to care about others tbqh

We're all going to make it
>>
>>39234166
I don't have any hobbies, I would say I like reading, anything else is a lie. This happened to me in highschool and they responded with "That's it?" followed by an awkward silence. I want to avoid it.
>>
>>39233783
I'm
>>39233250
How is it useless?
>>
My uni starts from september. Literally no idea what to do. They only send emails about welcome day shit, bbq, and other bullshit. I'm waiting to hear about class routines, books, etc. Wtf man. What do?
>>
>>39234200
"Spent time with family/friends", travelled to some generic place

no one cares anon, it's more about how you say than what you say - you'll be fine
>>
>>39216956
s-someone explain the pic related memes
>>
>>39234200
Just show them 4chin. They'll get the idea.
>>
>>39234232
I'll try. I hope they don't pry too much. I hate when people have no boundaries when they're in a group.

>>39234254
If that would get them off my back I'd do it, but they probably have no idea what it is so I'd just get stuck answering more questions.
>>
>>39234279
Tell them it's an online board for faggots. Won't be too hard to convince them. Like I said, they'll get the idea by themselves. It's [current year], people love faggots.
>>
>old laptop breaks
>parents said they would buy me a new laptop within ~$1000 budget
>pick one out that has all i want
>no way for it to get here in time before i go off to uni, and since im going to a different country for uni there would be extra duties paid on it
>dad says this is silly and i should pick out a different laptop
>say i wouldn't mind going without a laptop for a semester if I could get the laptop i really wanted (suggest we just ship it here, i come home for christmas and get it then)
>end up getting convinced to buy something that's kind of what I want but not quite
>feel bad about compromising
>feel bad about being ungrateful to extraordinarily generous parents
>feel bad about the laptop
>feel bad about being an economically demanding child

feels bad, man
>>
>>39234327
Not here anon.
>>
File: 1444166249159.jpg (365KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1444166249159.jpg
365KB, 750x725px
>mfw only class on Tuesdays and Thursdays is at 2pm
>>
>>39234354
that is a terible time, 9am or bust. get it out the way and you've got the rest of the day for study.
>>
>>39234377
I have 9am classes on MWF, it's just how scheduling worked out I guess.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>have to leave job I was perfectly okay with since moving far to uni
>absolutely no job on campus has responded back to my applications
>tfw most likely won't get a job while at uni
>>
>>39234354
same here. math at 2:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. go back home and do some comfy exercises
>>
>>39233850
have a token nigga lightbud who's played vidya on her computer making snappy comments throughout the date to smooth things out
>>
Someone redpill me on a bachelor's in marketing analytics and intellgence.
>>
File: 1494597757568.png (93KB, 1094x575px) Image search: [Google]
1494597757568.png
93KB, 1094x575px
I'm starting my junior year of English literature tomorrow

I don't really want the degree but I have no idea what else to do

I have no real direction in life and I only chose it because its easy
>>
>>39217029
Top floor of main library or any bathroom in the physics building because they only have 1 stall
>>
>>39217029
Physics building top floor.
Nobody really goes to the top floor and even if you use a different floor, they're physics kids so who cares what they think.
I studied physics..
>>
File: 1494527236593.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1494527236593.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>39234354
>tfw put off registration to the last minute and had to scramble together some shit 9 am classes to fill schedule
>tfw every old fuck on the planet is driving on the highway at 8 am
>>
>>39235324
Sounds like an absolute shit meme degree.
>>
>>39225904
>fuck off NSA
>3rd
>psychology
>lol
>feeling fine, a bit detached if anything.
>>
>>39229364
you get a disbursement, you can then use that for whatever purpose you like.
>>
fuck it should i give up on majoring and just do a medial? how hard would it be to do 4 full year seminars before grad
>>
>>39216956
Gonna start law courses in a few weeks. High school was fucking depressing, nearly pushed me to hero. I still don't have a clue after posting in all those /uni/ generals, robots
>>
>20 years old

>second year of Electrical Engineering
Classes are;
Calc4
Engineering Economy
Physics 3 with Calc 4 + Lab
"C" for Engineering

>Next week I start my job as a nighttime Custodian for a public elementary school.
Work is from 8pm till I finish, they only pay me for 5 hours a day and i have to lightly clean everything in preparation for the next day.
Pay is 15hr in Florida.

FeelsGoodMan, too any Uni students try to get a job within the Public School system.

I laugh at pic related
>>
File: man-drinking-alone.jpg (203KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
man-drinking-alone.jpg
203KB, 425x282px
>life is about to turn into stress, guilt, and living in a cramped room
At least the location is comfier than where I live
>>
>>39225904
>large state school in the American South known for engineering
>junior
>english literature
>none
>not good, might drop out
>>
>tfw living in an apartment
>tfw making delicious food that is better than anything I've had while living with my parents
Who /ck/ here?
>>
I go move in tomorrow, they're forcing us to go to an orientation. I don't want to go be forced to talk to normies. I would just live at home but the school forces living in a dorm for the first 2 years.

I just want to be left alone really.
>>
>go to a college class
>look around and see all of the women that i'll never be allowed to touch and the majority of them are fuckable
>>
College is starting soon and I'm hella scared since I've already dropped it once.
But this time I'm preparing myself cause I know I gonna be all alone this time and I'm not getting any expectations also if I fail again this year I'm killing myself
>>
File: easter_toad_template.png (56KB, 1790x1640px) Image search: [Google]
easter_toad_template.png
56KB, 1790x1640px
>that one professor that banters the fuck out of students until they cry and leave
>>
>>39238325
In secondary school one teacher called me inbred on the first day, everyone was shocked and he didn't try to banter again. I think he was a robot himself.
>>
God dammit I think I left my bag at the cafeteria
>>
>tfw senior History major
These past three years have been an absolute waste kek
>>
>>39216956
I've been out of university for a year now. I don't envy you guys. I was in for 6 years and they were the most hellish years of my life. I look back and I'm legitimately surprised I didn't just kill myself. When I first went to university I had big hopes and thought things would get better, but they actually just got worse. I wish you guys all the best though.
>>
>>39238679
Why 6 years? Did you graduate with anything or drop out?
>>
>>39238689
pharmacy, it required two years of study to be admitted. yes i did graduate
>>
File: sweaty.jpg (3KB, 97x97px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.jpg
3KB, 97x97px
>>39237799
>forcing us to go to an orientation.
Do they have "get-to-meet-you-neighbors" and orientations in dorms? Holy fuck I did not sign up for this
>>
>>39237990
>live in dorms last year
>share a hall with an absolute goddess, the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life; long brown hair, perfect face, THINN body with relatively big tits
>only interaction with her was when I muttered 'H-Hi" to her in the common kitchen while averting my eyes
>had to listen to her get plowed by the Chad next door for the next three months until they broke up
Senior year of college and still a kissless virgin. Truly the best years of my life
>>
>>39238983
I knew that feel all too well. At least in high school there were still some KVs. After the first month of university there are practically no more Vs let alone KVs. And then you have to live around them and hear them fuck every night to top it all off. Truly hell for a robot. I don't know if things will get better for you after you're done in university, but I found that being away from all the sluts and chads improved my wellbeing drastically.
>>
What's my best bet for meeting a introverted kv girl? Is religion a must?
>>
>>39239158
I don't think there are any good ways once you're in college. I heard gangbang stories about even the most innocent looking muslim girls in my classes
>>
>>39239246
Then she's a whore, but I certainly doubt every girl is doing the same. Why should it be so hard to find a girl like myself?
>>
>>39227461
You can be an engineer
>>
File: 1501639671073.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1501639671073.png
41KB, 400x416px
>get email from Professional Writing teacher today
>"We will not be using Canvas for this class. Please click the link to access our Google Classroom :)"
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BITCH JUST USE THE SAME WEBSITE AS EVERY OTHER TEACHER AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>39239297
>Why should it be so hard to find a girl like myself?
Because men and women are very different. Women are the gatekeepers of sex, so there are going to be fewer kv women than men.
>>
>>39237629
Would it happen to be a school located in the Virgin state?
>>
>>39237990
>Student at U$C
>Our kicker got expelled after a bullshit Title IX investigation said he beat his gf, even though the gf HERSELF said nothing happened
>Now afraid to lay a finger on any grill on campus
>>
>>39239408
I don't care, I want a kv girl. Someone gets them, I want my chance. Idc if i have to wait for marriage.
>>
>>39239447
>Title IX
what the fuck is this, I keep seeing it everywhere
>>
>>39239464
Your chance was in highschool. Too late now
>>
>>39239467
I think its something to do woth protecting women from discrimination and abuse or some bullshit like that.
>>
>>39239467
Unconstitutional bullshit kangaroo courts set up by a letter from the Obongo administration. Men on campus suspected of rape or abuse have pretty much zero due process rights. Title IX offices on campuses usually just try to force as many men out of the school as possible, without actually considering if they did anything wrong. I wish I was kidding
>>
>>39239487
How is it too late? There has to be at least some in college.
>>
>>39239525
no ur fucked enjoy banging the rainbow hair whore that turns out to be a dude
>>
>>39239487
>Your last chance was in highschool
Even by then KV girls are few and far between. By college there's absolutely no hope
>>
File: 1502274450123.png (924KB, 606x979px) Image search: [Google]
1502274450123.png
924KB, 606x979px
>>39239525
get a load of this delusional autist
>>
>>39239553
Fuck off you piece of shit.
>>39239577
I hope you assholes die a painful death.
>>
Starting uni again this Friday after dropping out last fall semester. I'm going to a different school, how do I deal with the fact I'm probably going to be a loser with no friends?
>>
File: 1486389697186.png (107KB, 610x702px) Image search: [Google]
1486389697186.png
107KB, 610x702px
>I will try to keep politics out of my class ;)
>LIKE THAT RACIST SEXIST BIGOT DONALD DRUMPF
I cant take another fucking semester of this, it wasn't even a libshit class.
>>
>>39239525
Sure there are some. I met one KV girl. She had a man face, was obese, and smelled gross. That's what you'll have to settle for if you want a KV girl
>>
>>39239611
I call it liberalnormativity, professors just fucking assume that the entire class is filled with leftist whackjobs who find low-hanging-fruit Drumpf jokes hysterical
>>
File: blumpf455.png (446KB, 487x480px) Image search: [Google]
blumpf455.png
446KB, 487x480px
>>39239611
DRONGHALD BULUMPF

It's a good thing law schools in my country are slated to be right-wing.
>>
>>39239633
There were a number of purple hairs that laughed at it so I'm expecting a continuance of this bullshit.
>>39239700
Going to law school soon, so I hope I can finally find peace from these shitty "LOL REPUBLICANS ARE DUMB" jokes.
Only 2 more years...
>>
>>39239797
Good luck. I'm not a burger so mine wille still be against him, but heh, at least they won't be Melenchon faggots
>>
File: 1502941917456.jpg (46KB, 507x521px) Image search: [Google]
1502941917456.jpg
46KB, 507x521px
>>39227417
Are you the guy from last week who made a thread saying your sister found out you were playing a song from NNKX on the piano and she made fun of your drool fetish because of it?
>>
>that feel of nonspecific dread right before classes start
>>
>>39222654
This but unironically
Parsley
>>
>uni mistakenly charged me twice for a class
>too beta to call them to rectify
I g-guess I can afford an extra 100$
>>
File: POTUS.jpg (219KB, 1172x1182px) Image search: [Google]
POTUS.jpg
219KB, 1172x1182px
>>39239797
NDRUMPFT!
>>
>>39240226
Get that fixed you fucking dumbass. You WILL need that 100 dollars for something sooner or later, trust me.
>>
>>39240226
just fucking email them, do something you twit
>>
File: 1502182261693.jpg (171KB, 596x577px) Image search: [Google]
1502182261693.jpg
171KB, 596x577px
>General Chemistry I
>General Biology II
>Precalculus (Brainlet I know)
>Western Middle Ages

>Absolutely terrified about Biology II, professor is department chair with a lot of connections.
>Chemistry, fortunately I have quite a bit of chemistry under my belt, so I feel prepared for it. Professor also a department chair.
>Western Middle Ages, just a comfy class with a Japanese girl who wore a pink maid outfit on the first day.
>Precalculus, just review from high school basically.
>>
are physical books a meme? you can just pirate them right
>>
>>39242101
>you can just pirate them right
check to see:
http://en.booksee.org/
http://libgen.io/
>>
>>39242101
>>39242271

Yeah, use libgen. Save like $500/semester just getting my textbooks free.
>>
does anyone else have trouble with being creative? I miss the days in high school which you were given a theme/or subject for an oral report/essay/drama play. You had to work with what they gave you, and I liked that.

When a professors says that you have the freedom to pick ANY subject I just spend hours and hours to even days trying to think of something. I worry so much about wanting to change my project midway, that I waste a lot of time researching for the perfect subject. And I know that it's going to be like this from here on, it was kinda like this in MS and HS, but not to the same extent. It feels like I never put to work the creative part of my brain. I also spend a lot of time in RPGs just coming up with a name...
>>
>roommate brings over some roastie
>roastie says she wants pizza
>roommate immediately talks to me about how we should get pizza for dinner
Is this what its like to be normie? To bend to the desire of whatever roastie you plan on fucking that week?
>>
Whom is doing /postgrad/ here
>>
Where can I go with a math degree? Grad school seems miserable and I don't want to go into programming and be surrounded by redditors.
>>
File: 1444150125313.jpg (79KB, 525x567px) Image search: [Google]
1444150125313.jpg
79KB, 525x567px
>>39216956

One is a shitty course I failed for some ridiculous reason. It's easy as shit though so I will pass this time.

One is a programming course which I should pass 3 years ago but never bothered to take. I fucking hate programming but thankfully it's just this one course.

The other is an energy production course which I failed last semester. It's pretty challenging so I'm hoping to pass it, a friend will give me some important notes too so at least I will do better than last time.
>>
calculus 3
Physics 2
Analog Circuits

I crave the sweet release of death
>>
>>39242708
go to wendys I hear they have 300k starting
>>
>>39236853
you make 15 hr and you laugh at that other wagie lmao its like a turd laughing at a pile of vomit
>>
I'm gonna be turning 25 next year. Should I go to uni next fall?
>>
>>39242708
Math PhD, any job you want, 300k starting salary
>>
After 2 months of graduating in zoology looking for jobs, I decided I'm going back to uni for computer science
I thought I was done
>>
Compensated pass on the unit I was sure I failed, feels good man
>>
>>39243308
>zoology
Worst STEM major hands down, if it can even be considered STEM. As long as you're not in debt right now, I don't see the problem with going back to study CS.
>>
>>39216956
>tfw anxiety because have to write 3 essays tonight
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (21KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
21KB, 600x343px
>>39222618
https://youtu.be/IRVdiHu1VCc

Much respect anon. Link very related. Stick to your guns. You can always decide college later if that's what you want to do. Better to go into college with money, maturity, and perspective of the real world which are somethings 99% of undergraduate students don't have (again if you decide to do it).

America might actually work if young people were like you.
>>
>>39243352
the only problem is that I probably wouldn't be able to live off of a manual labor job
>>
>>39237680
>discovered passion for cooking
>too scared to cook in front of roommates
>>
>be in a dorm hall
>use the elevator to go down to the first floor
>it goes up to 6 (womyn floor) which confused me at the time
>get pissed and walk out and take the stairs
I bet they thought that I was there to hang with or fuck some girl and that I'm a normal social human being
>>
>>39243372

Define manual labor job. Does a trade fit into the term?
>>
>>39217029

Recent /uni/ graduate here, but I would always shit on the top floor of my school's law library. We only have ~300-400 students enrolled in my school's JD program (in comparison to the ~20,000 undergrads), so the stalls were always in pristine condition
>>
>>39225904
>FAU
>freshman
>none
>none
>extremely depressed

I already want to drop out
>>
>>39243541
he probably means general labor
>>
>>39229364

You get a disembursement but they slash your aid the next academic year
>>
>>39243101

Linear algebra

Physics 1

Some SJW class for general ed
>>
>>39243151
You've never worked retail then.
I work 5 hours, in a comfy environment.
Also 15$ is above average. Average here is 10$
Eat shit
>>
Google your university with whatever extra keywords you want (i did 4chan) and bring something back
>>
>>39243329
I mean of course I have student debt, but what's another 9000 when I'm never gonna earn the 20,000 a year to qualify repayment
>>
>>39225904
5th year
Engineering
Absolutely None
Would'nt even care if i died
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.