[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do robots go for pathetic depressed broken girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Why do robots go for pathetic depressed broken girls?
>>
File: abaanistance.gif (238KB, 193x292px) Image search: [Google]
abaanistance.gif
238KB, 193x292px
Because they see themselves in them and wish to help fix one another.

Or take advantage of them
>>
File: fn.jpg (71KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
fn.jpg
71KB, 560x560px
>>39216841
It's not just robots, emotionally damaged girls (not straight up crazy though) have been fetishized for a very long time.

>"We all run to kiss the bleeding mouth of Fantine."
>t. Oscar Wilde
>>
Because having someone depend on your makes you feel powerful
>>
File: zdCbfSy.jpg (69KB, 606x609px) Image search: [Google]
zdCbfSy.jpg
69KB, 606x609px
>>39216841
>>39217246

lol no

because their standards are low

depressed/broken girls are just fucking annoying nobody cares about your problems. the mos affection you'll ever receive is from people pretending to in order to stick their pale dicks into your Arby's roast beef curtains
>>
>>39217396
>nobody cares about your problems.

you okay, anon?

wanna talk about it or no
>>
>>39217377
Oscar Wilde was unironically a degenerate, at least measured by his contemporaries' standards. I'd say most Chads throughout the ages would put up with broken girld only for a one night stand, and only if they were hot. Not worth the hassle if you can get sane pussy.
>>
>>39217468
>Oscar Wilde was unironically a degenerate

oh, anon. i hope you're just memeing with this post. i hope you are. God bless you.
>>
>>39216841
Because we're pathetic depressed broken boys?
>>
>>39216841
They aren't on a high horse so if they reject you it's doesn't cut as deep. Also looking at Stacy is a little like staring into the Sun. It's hard to even speak to her.
>>
They're crazy sluts
>>
>>39217468
Oscar Wilde was basically a gay Chad, he was fucking the sons of noblemen all the time
>>
>>39216841
'cause they pretend to like anime and stuff
>>
Only ones dumb enough to have a relationship with men of no social standing.
>>
>>39216841
because I am a pathetic depressed broken male
>>
>>39216841
Because it takes one to get with one, anon
>>
opposites attract I guess
>>
>>39216841
Because tgey've never talked to one. These are basically same fucked in the head robots but with vaginas instead of dicks and balls.
>>
I want to help her.
She told me that she's not comfortable talking to any of her friends about it because they're all a bunch of normies. She said that she likes talking to me because she feels like I actually understand her.
>>
File: IMG_20170803_113023.jpg (49KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170803_113023.jpg
49KB, 720x718px
>>39219621
>"freaking normies UGHHHH"
>has multiple friends AND an orbiter
>>
>>39219666
>you can't be depressed if you have friends
>>
Because they are pathetic depressed broken boys themselves.
>>
>>39219666
This picture amuses me. What are the books about? Where is he going? Why is he dressed like that? What is he cross referencing between them? So many questions. What an entertaining picture, anon; I commend you for the upload.
>>
>>39219848
Don't read this if you don't want me to ruin it for you
The smaller book is almost certainly a dictionary or a translation book. The first book seems like a novel, but the tree makes me think it might be something about American History, leading to the other idea that he's a FOB immigrant trying to pass a citizenship exam (possibly where he's headed) and wants to do some last minute cramming, but is having a bit of difficulty with certain words.

It's usually captioned something like
>Smdh ya'll niggas still be reading one book at a time get on my level
>>
>>39219761
You can be depressed in any conditions, but there's a tremendous difference between falling in it for a couple of month to get back into a whole circle of friends, admirers and normal life and suffering it for years while rotting in an inescapable pit of misery.
>>
>>39218209
>Implying men with any good social standing want anything to do with a fembot
>>
File: med_1415715414_image.jpg (35KB, 640x269px) Image search: [Google]
med_1415715414_image.jpg
35KB, 640x269px
>>39216841
I want to give them what no one ever gave me.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.