[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

genes does not matter

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: amusedPepe.jpg (8KB, 236x202px) Image search: [Google]
amusedPepe.jpg
8KB, 236x202px
>thread about looks, parents raising skill and impact on life
>some retard that is at least 5/10 without any serious physical health issues gets in
>lol genes does not matter, its your and your attitude
>just be yourself!

why are those fucking normans wasting time on /r9k/?
>>
>>39216436
I read a book of some doctor once and he stated that its al about genes. He said its more about genes then the way you are raised.
>>
>>39216503
Which book was it? Do you recommend it?
>>
>>39216436
Everything is about looks, anyone who says otherwise is just lying.

If you're legitimately ugly you have no chance of making anything of yourself.
>>
File: 0.jpg (84KB, 618x395px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
84KB, 618x395px
>>39216588
Look at this fucking guy, and tell me how you can't make anything of your life if you're ugly.
He wasn't even that much of a scientist back then.
>>
>>39216665
He looks fairly normal to me. Maybe below average but not what you would call ugly.
>>
>>39216665
Yeah, but he was smart and hardworking.

Robots are smart but lazy, which is a nice way of saying 'stupid'.
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>39216436
>JUST B URSELF
>JUST GET A JOB
>JUST LOOK AT ME AFTER I STARTED BEING MYSELF AND STOPPED BEING SAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39216724
He was smart and hardworking, and it gave him bonus points, which is why his wife clearly scores higher in looks than him.
>>
>>39216588
>Everything is about looks
hold on
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Women will pick an interesting person who can hold a good conversation over a handsome bland person
Unless it's just about quikc sex, then obviously looks is the only thing that matters
>>
>>39216665
He isn't bad looking at all. Sure, the glasses make him look goofy but he's pretty average in looks.
>>
>>39216756
>omg why is this creeper talking to me
>>
>>39216665
How is he ugly? He is avg.
>>
>>39216725
I've actually never been told to just b myself, even by a Chad. The Chad would usually say that I should be more polite and open to people.
>>
>>39216588
Men look more for looks, women for social and economic status.
>>39216795
I don't think I've ever asked a chad for advice and neither should you.
How the fuck is he supposed to know what to change since he hasn't had to work for it ever.
>>
File: r1440159_20849068.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
r1440159_20849068.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
>>39216759
>>39216787
Oh, you guys and your British standards. Ok, how about this?
>>
>>39216867
I'd rate him maybe a 6/10
>>
>>39216867
He's fine, just recommend getting rid of the long hair and doing something about the gynecomastia
>>
>>39216907
>>39216933
Oh, come on. Just admit it, ugliness is not the end. Most of you don't even fucking know what is ugly. You probably just got some extra fat and acne and holy fuck, I'm an abomination.
>>
>>39216436
Ignoring the extent of the impact and influence of genetics on individuals and society is something the West specializes in

Not even just the West. The USSR was able to construct space stations and land spacecraft on Venus and Mars before the USA, but completely banned the science of genetics and literally executed geneticists and some biologists

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

I'm pretty sure all of us have had at least one teacher who said "race is a social contruct." The truth is that equality is a social construct, and the government wastes billions trying to make different groups of people equal when those billions could have been spent augmenting and accelerating talent and inherent strengths.
>>
>>39216867
Even his child looks afraid of him.
>>
>>39217002
His wife is pretty cute though. I'm sometimes shocked how far can charisma get you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbxinUJcLGg
>>
>>39216867
Point out what makes young Hawking below avg?

If he ugly then many people that shitpost on /g/ are ugly beyond scale.

He is not attractive but there is nothing that makes him ugly or undesirable. He is avg,
>>
File: 1503254632877.jpg (117KB, 926x577px) Image search: [Google]
1503254632877.jpg
117KB, 926x577px
>>39216975
I would consider ugliness as something that is hard to change or require painful operations with months long recovery.

Being fat is fixable, require diet and hitting gym.

Acne in many cases may be curable as well, but as life shows some people have to deal with it for many years.

but what about being king of manlet? this is problematic.

If you do not have any very visible defect like being dwarf or 100lbs too fat then it does not matter if you are 178cm or 178cm. It does not matter if you have body full of muscles with 12% bf or if you are skinny fat, in a such case if you body is at least avg, then its all about your face.

Mouth breathing, slope forehead, balding, chinletism.

Thats what makes person ugly.
>>
>>39216543
Well yes, great book imo.
English translation is called we are our brain by dick swaab
>>
>>39216588
>If you're legitimately ugly you have no chance of making anything of yourself.
You can be successful in STEM without being good looking
>>
Most people here are your typical white kid who is average as fuck and thinks he will never score because he is not a perfect Aryan Chad but then he tries a couple of times and finally start having gfs and sex like crazy then he believes that just b urself out just ask her out are true.

Average white males are attractive as fuck to every female on earth. The problem here are bottom of the barrel whites and non whites who are the true robots.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.