[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey robots, I'm killing myself tonight so I just wanted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

File: vfx32.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px)
vfx32.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
hey robots, I'm killing myself tonight so I just wanted to say goodbye
>>
goodbye, anon
jk kys fagg0t
>>
>>39214135

So long. Farewell. Don't fuck up and end up maimed in a mental hospital.
>>
>>39214135
That's too bad, but I understand completely. I wish you only the best, and I'll see you on the other side. Much love from an anonymous stranger

>Captcha: Criminal Entry lol

(Oh, PS, check out the eclipse if you can before you check out. Can't hurt anything.)
>>
File: ig.jpg (98KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
ig.jpg
98KB, 430x350px
What method are you going to use OP?
>>
File: 187806.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
187806.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>39214135
Would be a shame if you finished your life mortal without ever reading this.
>>
I don't understand this. If i got like that i would go out with a rampage
>>
>>39214135
You have more courage then me annon. See you in the other side. In a couple of years when i die of a heart attack or a brain aneurysm.
>>
good bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8MQcrR4OSc
>>
>>39214135
Do it right and don't hesitate. Best wishes in the reroll.
>>
say hi to /ourguy/ chester from me
>>
File: 943.jpg (14KB, 600x338px)
943.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>>39214135
Stream it OP pls
>>
>>39214135
Please take a bunch of normies with you, you only need a car and a busy street from what you have seen lately
>>
>>39214454

Implying OP wouldn't find a way to fuck that up.
>>
If you need someone to talk to then just tell it. There are so many things left to see in the world. But if you really want to do it, then I understand you. It's your choice. If I'm too late, then I'll look forward to seeing you on the other side.
>>
Can you give me your credit card info?
My email: [email protected] Gl in the afterlife if it even exists
>>
>>39214135
Goodbye man, hope things go better next time.
>>
You are just gonna off yourself weakling? Chosing the easiest option I see
>>
>>39214189
Why not Quran?
>>
File: suicide-club.jpg (77KB, 620x353px)
suicide-club.jpg
77KB, 620x353px
>>39216465

Suicide is actually the bravest

People literally rather suffer than die
>>
File: doge_coin.jpg (76KB, 1111x510px) Image search: [Google]
doge_coin.jpg
76KB, 1111x510px
STOP BUY SOME BITCOIN THEYRE LITERALLY GIVING OUT FREE MONEY.

I THOUGHT MY LIFE WAS MEANINGLESS A FEW MONTHS AGO BUT SINCE THEN IVE STARTED MAKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS AND SOON WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE

YOU CAN ALL DO IT TO AND THE SYSTEM REWARDS AUTISTIC KIDS THAT LIKE STARING AT CHARTS AND SHIT
>>
>>39214433
>>39214433
>>39214433

goodbye op
id rather you didnt and all but.
>>
>>39216603
>>>/biz/

LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW THERE
>>
>>39216603
fuck you, crypto is a chink scam and it's in a huge huge bubble right now anyway. if you're going to buy you should wait until the next big crash.
>>
oh this isn't the last time i'll see you, anon - on judgement day we'll all be gathered in front of the judgement seat of christ

course you probably won't be looking out for friendly faces, seeing as you'll be terrified of the wrath to come

but i'll see you man, since i'm going to heaven and won't be so worried about my time in the dock

soz about your eternal damnation and all though, bro - but it's because you refuse to submit to christ's lordship, so it's your own choice to be cast into everlasting darkness
>>
>>39214135
Don't do it anon, seriously. I unironically care about your soul. I know depression sucks, most of my family is filled with maniacs so I've witnessed it first hand, but everyone in my family that's had that issue is glad they didn't kill themselves.

Also, life is suffering, get used to it.

>>39216791
Ah, everyone tells me about you. Nice to finally see you.

What denomination?
>>
>>39216833
reformed, 5-pointer, 5-solas

yourself bro?
>>
>>39216891
Plain ol' Roman Catholic.

I'll be honest, I didn't know what 5-solas meant, looked it up, now I get it. Cool.
>>
File: 1431549131666.gif (956KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1431549131666.gif
956KB, 245x245px
>>39214135
The moment you die, you will skip this entire universes timeline and be reborn the exact same way you did this timeline until you don't kill yourself.
>>
>>39216996
>until you don't kill yourself.
Moralfag detected

>How dare you escape!
>>
>>39216940
i've lurked a couple of your threads, anonymously - and while i have my differences with you on several issues*, you seem sincere

... if sincerely wrong :3

~

*[/spoiler]soteriology is HUEGly important, bro - might be worth reading the apostles and early church fathers in their own words on that one [/spadoinkle]
>>
>>39217049
I implied he was stuck suffering you retard, couldnt care less if said anon killed himself, please join him for my sake
>>
>>39216996
thats my biggest fear desu, to be reborn in the same life again and again, suffering, repeating all my mistakes for eternity, hell would be a holiday.

pls let me be reborn as an ant or a workerbee instead
>>
>>39216666
Satan. Free money isnt a "scam." And crypto also has uses but there is no reason that autistic kids cant learn to day trade which works whether the market is bull or bear.

Basically there are a bunch of normies dumping cash into right now and if you learn how to play the game you can make a nice profit.

Look up technical analysis and pattern trading. You think that you cant learn how to recognize patterns and profit from it?

Its like poker. Normies think its luck but its obviously a game that rewards intelligence so robots would be and are great at it.
>>
>>39217063
Oh yeah, definitely. It's also important to check out what other Christian religions believe, it allows you to have a different perspective on yours. When I was becoming Catholic, I was encouraged to check out other Christian denominations.
>>
>>39214135
Live stream it faggot. I want a proper good bye. I want to see you cry and choke on that barrel
>>
>>39214135
Farewell anon. Be sure of method before you go, and drugs can help if you're fearful.
>>
File: grey havens.jpg (968KB, 1280x1258px) Image search: [Google]
grey havens.jpg
968KB, 1280x1258px
>>39214135
Godspeed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shdiTRxTJb4
>>
>>39216996
it's already happened infinitely many times - nothing we can do about it
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.