[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you marrying into wealth?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Why not just date rich girls, anon?
>sheltered so most have little to no social skills
>they have enough money to support both of you as neets
>they will love you unconditionally
>won't constantly hassle you for money or gold dig
>if they cheat or breakup you don't lose anything
>most are pure and save sex for marriage
Rich girls are literally the least judgmental people you will ever meet! I'd advise every robot to try and marry rich.
Those snobby stereotypes are just poorfag roasties trying to stop men from enjoying the dream. Rich people in general are also the most robotic.
>>
Because rich girls have chads lined up for them.
>>
>>39213557
Tell me where can I get one then.
>>
HAHAHAHAHA

THIS FUCKING RETARD DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT HYPERGAMY WHAT A LOSER
>>
>>39213557
As a rich robot i can attest to this.
I would also recommend jewish girls as they're awkward sometimes but very sweet with good family values and usually a lot of money. I used to think id never want to date a jew girl but im starting to change my mind.
>>
File: r.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
r.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>39213557
why would a rich girl date me?
>>
>>39213601
They're very open minded, anon. You'd be surprised about how wonderful the world of rich women is. I recently fell in love with one and as embarassing as it is to say whenever she wants to play or do something. She covers me on it entirely, no matter how pricey the game or event might be. They don't care about looks, i'm an ugly fatfuck. They just want company and someone to care about them
>>39213583
Anon, you can find rich girls online or offline. They won't choose Chad over you unless they're public school rich. Real rich girls go to private and are cute/awkward as a result.
>>39213585
Anywhere, I know a few browsing r9k as we speak.
>>
>>39213646
>I know a few browsing r9k as we speak.
Okay, I'll take one then
>>
>>39213668
You gotta find em, that's the rough part. I'm sure you'll find your own rich fembot gf, anon! Just gotta try hard and ask around
>>
>>39213646
Okay, lemme try
RICH, PURE AND INNOCENT FEMBOTS
[email protected]
That's it, the hardest I tried in a while
Had to use some shit ass mail cuz I don't want gay retards from r9k to try RPing with me on discord
Will reply if I get some
>>
>>39214218
Godspeed, anon. You should drop the rich part though. Seem humble
>>
>>39214489
That's the point of this thread tho
But okay, I will go with average, not too rich, not too poor
>>
>>39213646
>private school
>Cute/awkward

Retard, is your only source of knowledge about private schools cartoons? I went to one of the most expensive high schools in my country and the girls are just as bitchy as anywhere else. Sorry to shatter your dreams but rich kids do not live a "sheltered" life like in stupid movies.
>>
>>39213557
is this guy for fucking real?
why the fuck would rich women want useless failure of a man virgins over chad thundercock?
do you seriously think that rich girls in private schools don't want frat boys who look like models?
>>
I don't care about money but you still made me feel
>tfw no rich gf
>>
I'm from the US, anon. I happen to live in one of the richest communities in my state. I am not talking out of my ass.
>>
i realized that OP thinks

that movie with Anne Hathaway where she is a princess is like real life

LOL dude, just LOL
>>
>>39214813
I've never seen that movie or any movie like that. Everything I say is from experience.

>>39214749
Money makes the world go round.
>>
And /r9k/ complains about women being golddiggers.
>It's OK when men do it
>>
>>39213557
>sheltered so most have little to no social skills
This is blatantly untrue, contrary to what your Japanese animes taught you rich girls don't sit alone in their mansions, they party and whore more than most women because they have money, money gets you stuff, stuff gets you shallow friends, and shallow friends party and have casual sex.
>>
File: 1501225698978.jpg (56KB, 348x469px) Image search: [Google]
1501225698978.jpg
56KB, 348x469px
>>39213596
Can I larp as a Nazi online and have a rich jewess with big tits?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.