[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uhh... Am I going to go fucking BLIND if I look at this shit today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: solar-eclipse-clouds.jpg (20KB, 750x530px) Image search: [Google]
solar-eclipse-clouds.jpg
20KB, 750x530px
Uhh... Am I going to go fucking BLIND if I look at this shit today?
>>
Are you people dumb, would you look at the sun with a naked eye? Of course not, a solar eclipse will still blind you since you're still looking at the fucking sun
>>
>>39212671
Unless you're in the path of 100% coverage and ONLY look at it when it's 100% covered you'll be ok.

if you look at it during without special UV glasses yes, you will permanently damage your eyesight in seconds.

Not even joking.
>>
>>39213093
nigga i looked straight at the sun throughout my entire childhood

why shouldnt i today
>>
I don't have the motivation to find eclipse glasses and I'm sure it's just a marketing ploy.
>>
>>39212671
Yes. Don't look at the fucking sun. Duh.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>39213206
That's right, don't let (((them))) win, redpilled people should look directly at the sun without eclipse glasses!
>>
File: 1482909134797.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482909134797.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
it's the same as staring at the sun

you know you can look at the sun for a couple of seconds, right? you won't go blind. why are people acting like an eclipse magnifies it somehow to where your eyes will burn up if you glance at it?

they are making a fuss because they don't want retards staring at it for minutes at a time and harming themselves.
>>
I'm not even going to watch it. I'll just watch that shit on TV. I'm not taking any chances damaging the only pair of eyes I'll ever have.
>>
>>39213283
>$5-15 for one pair of special glasses for this once in a lifetime event! If you don't have it you will die!!!! Buy buy buy!!!!!!!

I'll look at the Sun like I've always have. Why don't you be nice and find out who makes these glasses and where does the money go to?
>>
I am going to just look at it with one(1) eye so if it does fuck me up I won't have anything to worry about.
>>
>>39213309
BECAUSE YOUR EYES WILL BE DILATED BECAUSE IT IS DARK. THE DEFENCES ARE DOWN THEN THE SUN TAKES YOU TO POUND TOWN
>>
>>39214179
Squint then. Isn't it worth the risk of going blind anyway so you can get on disability and NEET it up?
>>
>>39214179
myth

orig
>>
>>39213370
They were literally $1 a piece if you didn't wait til the last minute to buy them. When you think solar eclipses are part of a Jewish conspiracy, you may need to reexamine your proclivity for paranoia.
>>
File: image (3).jpg (4KB, 300x57px) Image search: [Google]
image (3).jpg
4KB, 300x57px
>>39212671
I think I'm going to fall asleep before I can see it :(

At least I got the captcha Penins Avenue lol
>>
>>39212671
I think you people are looking for every excuse in the book to harm yourselves and then blame the normies and actually sane individuals who warned you not to look into the damn eclipse.

Why are you making this difficult, just buy the damn glasses to protect your eyes or watch it on TV. This shouldn't be a fucking problem for you, go out and look into the damn thing and fuck your eyes up if you want to. But you have nobody to blame but your own robotic psuedo_logics and edgy for not wanting to listen to people advising you for your own damn benefit.

Jesus fucking Chris, some of you really are beyond saving
>>
>>39213309

If you look when it's mostly eclipse you'll take more damage than usual because your eyes won't instinctively protect themselves from the glare.
>>
>>39215421
But that doesn't make sense. There's less total light going to your eyes so of course your pupils will widen but it's not like that means your eyes will explode from looking at it for half a second.
>>
im in the 90% zone but its cloudy as fuck
>>
>>39215569
This is bait. Stop trying to make peoples eyes explode.
>>
>>39212671
Yes, it's still the fucking sun. For some reason, every time an eclipse happens emergency rooms are full of morons (usually young men) who thought it was a good idea to look at a the sun.
>>
Why has there never been such a media phenomenon for eclipse glasses before? In 2015 a total eclipse happened in Ireland, I gazed upon it with no repercussions.
>>
>>39213141
because during a total eclipse your eyes won't be able to adjust to the sun in time. if you have a partial you should be gucci
>>
>>39213370
You're so fucking cool.
>>
>>39215687
This is one of the reasons universal healthcare is shit, why am I wasting money helping fucking idiots?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 871x1051px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 871x1051px
>>39215687
>he's never looked at the sun before
>>
Its fucking raining and full overcast right now :( no eclipse for me
>>
If you have a smartphone you can look at it on your screen through your camera.

Why are you people so fucking dumb?
>>
>>39215879
At that point you may as well stay indoors and watch the HD livestream
>>
File: 1503333587423.jpg (392KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503333587423.jpg
392KB, 1080x1080px
Any robots doing the challenge today?
>>
>>39215879
Might as well see it on TV then.
>>
>>39213283
>>39213206
Actually i bought some like an hour ago, tried them and i can see a tiny bit of the moon already over the sun.
>>
>>39214179
Can't you shine a flashlight in your eyes before/while looking at the sun to circumvent this?
>>
File: pinhole-projector-homemade.png (27KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
pinhole-projector-homemade.png
27KB, 750x500px
You can view the eclipse with an eclipse-viewer made from a cardboard box with a pinhole in it. It projects the image of the eclipse inside the box.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Cardboard-Box-Eclipse-Viewer/
>>
>>39215879
Only if it's for like a minute. Several minutes more and the camera will burn out.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.