[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has God ever spoken to you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 48348250.jpg (75KB, 670x677px) Image search: [Google]
48348250.jpg
75KB, 670x677px
If so what did he say?
>>
yes

everything in the bible
>>
>>39211281

No

God is a mime
>>
>>39211281
He hasn't spoken to me but he has given me his grace
>>
>>39211281
No, but I've seen things. Felt indescribable things. The line "should have sent a poet" applies well here. We are God. Each and every One of us. Nothing exists. All that Is is void. We are Infinite, and Everything. Each and every single aspect of all realities is equally important and fundamental to Us/Me. I'm talking to Ourselves. Existence is an inside joke We're playing on Ourselves, and only some of us get it (and even then, only minute fractions of it). I have also seen the perfect symmetry of the universe, displayed to me through Judeo-Christian imagery of the apocalyptic battle at the end of time, and all I could do was weep, as it was so beautiful. Every aspect of it, glorious angels and hideous demons, breathtakingly beautiful. They both think they win, and They both do, because They are One, they just don't realize it.

We are Two who are One which is All.
>>
>>39211281
Yeah
He said OP is a faggot
>>
My friend says he has spoken to him. I wish he spoke to me because I'm losing faith everyday.
>>
As I understand it, God will not whisper to any of us in in the sense of providing sensory evidence of his existence. It's questionable whether that's even possible. If suddenly something appeared to me visually, I would always question whether what I saw was actually God. If a voice started telling me 'I'm God, blah blah', how would I know for sure that this is God and not a delusion, or some spirit trying to trick me?

I believe that God reveals himself through certain writings to a small elect. This elect serve God in this age, and when the resurrection comes - all of us, everyone who has ever existed will see the redemption of creation. By 'see' here, I mean will comprehend and understand - I don't mean experience something through sense.
>>
>>39211281
Yes, here he told me not to be afraid and that I'm being too hard on myself.
I almost didn't graduate highschool and stayed up all night crying.
>>
File: 1403182013593.png (192KB, 400x400px)
1403182013593.png
192KB, 400x400px
yeah, he said I'm not real, I'm just in your mind anon. This is a coping mechanism
>>
No but that doesn't mean I don't believe in "him."

I'll tell you what makes sense to me. I'll preface by saying I have no desire to live and would prefer to be killed than be a live.

So, to start, there is a "creator"; it is both the primordial force and consciousness. What it is exactly no one can know, and doesn't really matter. Now, this entity allows for life, but does not create it directly. It is indifferent to what happens where life forms.

Paganism can be attributed to the ancient alien theory. How is it that societies around the world believed in similar, if not the same gods with only names changing slightly? regardless, the gods of old were actual entities; aliens. Aliens did manipulate human genes and helped us achieve intelligence.

Eventually, they wanted to move on. Humans started getting too smart or whatever. They're plan was monotheism. It is a perfect way to usurp polytheism mainly because it is more structured and stricter. You can argue both ways that it did more harm or more good, but it won in the end. The Jewish God is probably fairly close to the primordial "god" except the real god doesn't care about us. Nature is his ultimate manifestation on Earth. There were also single entities throughout polytheistic regions that people figured had to exist too.
>>
>>39211281
he said and I quote "my son ask for thyself another kingdom for that which I leave is too small"
>>
Yes

He said, "Anon, don't ever fucking wish for an ability to rewind time to unfuck your life ever again. I'm getting tired of hearing your shit. Enjoy your life in the best way you can."
>>
>>39211281
Yes, He said "Kill them all Johnny".

My name isn't even Johnny.
>>
He told me my friends and family hate me and are plotting against me. But this was also after I stopped taking my meds so because of that I couldn't be 100% sure it was him. I act like it was him because i wouldn't dare run the risk of ignoring God. Its the only time hes spoken to me.
>>
"Make it a big one."
>>
>>39211281
Yes

>Suck my 2 foot long dick you little he-bitch. What are you, a faggot? Ha! in the presence of My Glourie, all males are as females! Bend da fuck ova!
>>
>>39211779
It's amazing that people as dumb as you are the norm today.
>>
>>39211281
Read the bible, that is what He said.
>>
File: Johnnypro.png (495KB, 353x576px) Image search: [Google]
Johnnypro.png
495KB, 353x576px
>>39211281
No, but I've talked to Jesus.
He told me to kill the president.
>>
I dont really know, but I also had a hallucination during sleep paralysis, where a pentagram formed on my door. Does that count?
>>
my dad is a doctor and believes in god.He says that maybe god waits for all humans to demand him to show himself.He says that this could make a good movie,all of humanity in a specific designated hour will stop everything and call god to show himself.And god will do it because it is his duty.Judgement day will happen when people ask for it.
>>
>>39211281
He said stop listening to the voices in your head
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.