[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UNI FELES

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1503259707716.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1503259707716.png
29KB, 633x758px
>new uni threads
>Last one at bump limit

>Tfw going to uni in a week.
>Wanted a comfy easy course so I could get out of work and my parents bitching at me.
>Chose gender studies
>People tell me about it online.
Oh shit how badly did I fuck up?
>>
File: 1503203523686.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1503203523686.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>Chose gender studies
If you're going to meme, at least be more subtle about it
>>
Question for any chemfags
How easy is it to make drugs like LSD and Ecstasy after getting a chem degree?
Its one of the major reasons im doing chem, im too beta to find a dealer and I want to make money off of some shitty silkroad clone
>>
>>39210108
This is clearly a lie, try harder op
>>
>>39210148
Well anon, it really depends if you're any good at chemistry or not. Better study hard and then work on being social and charismatic enough to buy both lab equipment and ingredients that seem suspiciously like ingredients for drugs without anyone noticing. (Or just buy them off the dark web like all the other autists)
>>
>>39210108
>Chose gender studies
get ready for some intense mental gymnastics lmao
>>
>>39210108
>Don't go to university till I'm in my mid 20s now
>Feel super determined and precise with a goal to achieve
>Surrounded by 90% 19 year old clueless freshman's and feel so superior and ahead in life
>Only two more weeks of factory slaving waking up at 539am then uni starts
>Glorious schedule of school 9-12 break for gym, then 4-6

Life is good :^)
>>
>>39210148
you do not need a chem degree to make drugs, fucking retard.
>>
>>39211249
What you studying?

I've got an exam resit tomorrow :(
>>
File: 1418013721278.png (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1418013721278.png
22KB, 400x400px
>>39210108
>ochem
>calc 3
>linear algebra
>english
just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>The have class in an HR at 8 am
>Woke up in the middle of the night at 3 and have been up since

Well this will be a great first day
>>
File: 1503275046930.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1503275046930.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>stayed up all night last night waiting for college offers
>mfw no offers
Fuck my country's government and fuck the cunts who do well in those shit exams. They're not a test of intelligence or aptitude, they're simply a measurement of how well someone can earn favour with the examiners. I have to stay in my shit fucking town for another year doing a shit course before I can get into college now.
>>
>>39211391
Hate that shit. Happens to me all the time with stuff like that, good luck dude it'll be alright just take it easy first days are the easiest so don't stress it too much
>>
>>39211432
Sorry about the bad luck Anon what country ?
>>
>>39211463
Ireland. And my town happens to be one of the most miserable areas of it. All the boredom of the countryside, and all the pollution of the city, in one place.
>>
>>39211350
I'm going down a conflict/international development/middle Eastern path. Major in global studies, minor in Arabic , "option" in Muslim studies.

This semester I'm taking 4 global studies courses and a history of Islam course.
>>
File: 83217831278387123.png (292KB, 748x420px) Image search: [Google]
83217831278387123.png
292KB, 748x420px
>>39211432
>They're not a test of intelligence or aptitude
I see this complaint in my own home country, and it's probably the same in all countries with high school exit exams determining college entry.

It does to some extent require intelligence, but also diligence and ability/willingness to adapt to something that you won't necessarily like very much or at all. In the real world, I doubt many people enjoy going through all the corporate bullshit and standards and bureaucracy, etc., but nonetheless, they have to, because they have their purpose.

What I'd suggest you first do is assume personal responsibility, but then again I'm on /r9k/ so don't take my word for it
>>
>last day for registration is wednesday in my town
>still haven't decided if I'm going

Might fall for the 'take a year off' meme but I know it's a slippery slope most people don't come back from.
>>
>>39210108
Get ready to feel like you're a terrible person just for being a man.
>>
>>39211558
you can at least take 1 or 2 courses if you're not doing anything
>>
>>39211558
I took a year off two years ago and my sleep schedule is still fucked.
>>
>>39211558
Are you just a bum otherwise? Working full time?

Like another said, be a part time student and take 2 courses. Better than doing absolutely nothing.
>>
I don't even know why I am going to uni. I did rather be a truck driver...
>>
>>39211588
And preferably take fluff elective courses. That's the easiest broadest thing someone can get under their belt. Practically all (for the most part?) Degrees require a handful of electives and they are all interchangeable. So regardless if you wanna change what you're doing, the electives will be done.
>>
>>39211592
When hiring truck drivers, employers want dumb, simple people because they know they can handle driving for 8 hours a day for the rest of their lives.

They can't trust smart people to stay with them, so they probably wouldn't hire you anyway.
>>
>>39211592
Truck driver will be a meme real soon. Self driving trucks are 100% going to be a thing in the near future.
>>
>>39211611
have you watched logan? fuck self driving trucks
>>
>>39211611
Only Muslims can be truck drivers
>>
>>39210148
This is like saying how easy is it to get rich after studying economics.
I'm guessing you're a freshman.
>>
>>39210148
LSD is much more difficult to make than most drugs, but MDMA is actually pretty EZ. You can literally just google it and follow it like you're baking a fucking cake (though you need to be careful, as the feds have been known to edit the instructions to make you fuck up).
>>
>>39211526
So you're no better off than those clueless 19 year old freshmen
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.