[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that not caring about politics is WHITE PRIVILEGE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: sign.jpg (134KB, 917x960px) Image search: [Google]
sign.jpg
134KB, 917x960px
Daily reminder that not caring about politics is WHITE PRIVILEGE
>>
>>39209109
Daily reminder that OP just can't stop sucking dicks.
>>
>Anyone who doesnt believe the same things i do are evil

I wouldve kicked grandma's ass
>>
I don't care about politics because it's waste of energy and carries baggage.

People who choose to grief others over different political views are people I don't need to be around.

It's not whites only privilege since anyone can do the same.
>>
Radicals are shit, Anon. I'm black and I get it too. Apparently, if you're not FIGHTING, you're permitting it to happen and you're equated to being a race traitor for not wanting to look for reasons to hate white people 24/7.

And personally I've gotten tired of it all because people are more concerned with shitting all over the other side rather than look at the bigger picture and take out the people who want to prolong the in-fighting rather than bring about solutions for everybody.
>>
>>39209109
You can see all that jpeg compression omg. Fucken virtue signaling lowlifes
>>
>be a white woman living in the richest country in the world
>oppressed
>>
>>39209109
Is this codger that retarded? Does she not understand that it's the lower classes for are responsible for lower voter turnout?
>>
File: tumblr_nzofwtpLtV1qdemtho9_1280.jpg (52KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzofwtpLtV1qdemtho9_1280.jpg
52KB, 600x702px
Best believe I'm gonna abuse my privilege like your dad did your mommy
>>
File: 1503248516140.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1503248516140.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
Madridirapuera
>>
>>39209407
>And personally I've gotten tired of it all because people are more concerned with shitting all over the other side rather than look at the bigger picture and take out the people who want to prolong the in-fighting rather than bring about solutions for everybody.
what about people that don't care if everything is as bad as sjws say and they just want to watch the world burn? why is that not okay? i say it's okay. nobody has any rights to life and safety. we're just dumb animals on this rock in space.
>>
>>39211101
Not >>39209407 but do u really think you could make the difference even if you wanted too?
>>
>>39209109
This only applies to 3rd world countries, criminals or radicals though.
>>
Like a non white even understands anything truly about politics, u only understand "muh gibs, and ya priblege'. U only care about what you're getting and what you're not.
>>
>>39209109
Compelling message. I am thinking about it rn. On occasion Ia ctually think to myself, fuck, how do people who have less than me even live?
>>
I stopped caring about politics the moment I realised how everything revolves around vagina and mostly exists as theater to distract and steal the productivity of males.

This is a woman who mentions 'gender' and implies that males are less likely to be a target of bigotry, attacks, deportation or genocide? These almost exclusively only apply to males. Women who express political opinions are basically claiming responsibility for this shed blood,
>>
File: 1447436287749.jpg (10KB, 174x321px) Image search: [Google]
1447436287749.jpg
10KB, 174x321px
Daily reminder that I'll care more about your stupid pseudo class war when you stop trying to take my damn firearms.
>>
>>39211614
>more personal firearms sold and proliferated in any period in history
>assault weapons ban expired
>"they're taking our guns away"
>"and the only way to fight back is to buy more guns"
The NRA has the easiest job on Earth
>>
>>39211647
The NSA is a piece of shit too. We have a fucking republican lead in all branches of government, and they could be using this time to pass the hearing protection act or some shit. They've accomplished assloads of nothing, but everyone has to suck their collective dick because fuck it.

I want to vote left at this point. I really do. But then we get clowns like Shillary saying the Aussies are an example of good gun laws.
>>
>>39209109
God I'm so tired of the alt left. I just want the race war to kick off, so I can get a climax to all this build up. I've got race war blue balls.
>>
>>39209109
Privilege exists for these people so they can say a white man doing something is worse than any person
>it matters more when a white man is racist than a black man because the white man has privilege and therefore his racism has more of an effect
this is deceptive as it can seem to true but it falsely assumes every white man is in a position of power and that every black man is not nor ever will be.
>>
privileged, but live in a shithole country with countrymen they all despise.
yeah, i guess you could call that privileged, until you step past your doorstep.

i think Elysium will happen in our lifetime.
>>
God damn I love being a white male feeeeeeeels too good my white niggers
>>
yeah yeah all white people are privileged
I'm just a piece of poor white trash from Georgia I've never experienced this "white privilege" I'm not saying it doesn't happen or its not a thing but I'm sure its less white privilege and more class privilege
>>
No, my stance is that the democratic political system we currently live in is a decoy which gives us nothing but an illusion of choice by making us believe that our vote actually weight in the balance and that we can vote for one of the hundreds of political parties running an electoral campaign, but modern democracy being run by gangsters, we only, trully have two choice. You either vote republican or you vote democrat. You are pushed to take one side or the other as you have to spend a year following electoral campaigns that are advertized by the information and social medias at large as if it was reality TV by portraying candidates like they are characters out of a story, multiplying scandals upon scandals to give meat to the people and journalists to subside forever. Then comes the day where you must vote. A day advertized and presented as something of the most importance to further nourish the illusion that the people have influence over the results, but, in the end, no matter who you end up voting for, you end up supporting the exact same people.

There is no democracy, only corporacracy. Voting for Trump was only directly putting the corporation in office while voting for Hillary was putting the puppet in office, but in either case, the one pulling the string is the same. This two party system also serve the corporacracy by being able to divide the people to better control them while everyone is busy infighting. You think you're fighting an actual enemy, but, in the end, it's just american on american violence. A phantom civil war that never ends.

So you can kindly go fuck thyself, tumblr cunt. As long as you believe voting for the next reality TV star every elections will change shit, you will lose.

Learn to be the change, stop asking for others to do the work for you. You trade freedom for security.
>>
go back to pol
you are not wanted
>>
File: fefe.jpg (45KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
fefe.jpg
45KB, 450x470px
Reminder that every second you spend on this sensationalist country-wide "debate" is a second of victory for (((them)))
>>
>>39212039
(((They))) have successfully divided us again, it is disapointing.
>>
>>39212071
Idk if I agree with that. (((They))) have successfully enlisted all the dipshit over-emotional millennials for their cause, so all they've done is separate the morons from the productive members of society. Which isn't a problem, until those morons start successfully preoccupying the non-morons, which is (((their))) goal.
>>
File: 14920263912270.png (169KB, 683x686px) Image search: [Google]
14920263912270.png
169KB, 683x686px
>>39209109
No non-whites = no oppression
>>
>>39212323
Wow that's true. Made me think anon
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.