[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always see Discord threads and shit, but why doesn't anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 3q6N75M.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
3q6N75M.gif
2MB, 390x300px
I always see Discord threads and shit, but why doesn't anyone just make a thread for everyone to talk to each other about anything? Well that's this thread. What do you want to talk about anon?
>>
I'll talk to you anon. Even though I am you.... I guess I'll talk to myself then
>>
Stop samefagging normalfuck.
>>
>>39207300
Dubs checked. Heh, don't worry OP; one of us knows what he's doing.
>talk about
>want to TALK about
It's not even talking man. Where is your head at right now? TALKING, he says. I say that's nonsense. You're spreading lies.
>This is where I grew up
NOT even a location this meme lacks parallels relative to reality.
2/10 get outta here
>>
I guess people want to make friendships that last more than a few hours, or something. Anyways, im a NEET with no friends, hobbies or interests. Still want to talk to me?
>>
>>39207615
Hellz yeah I do! We're all in the same boat. What do you want to talk about?
>>
hello guys. I am a gay cyborg wagecuck
>>
File: 1471577003234.png (735KB, 848x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471577003234.png
735KB, 848x1000px
>>39207659
Idk. I have much bigger problems in my life than not having a gf, but at night especially I wish I could have something like this. it's also very hot up here in this room and I'm not allowed to mess with the thermostat. Oh well
>>
>>39207724
Alright gay cyborg wagecuck what do you want to talk about?
>>
>>39207300
Are Caesar salads from Costco any good?

Never mind, I'm gonna eat it anyway.
>>
>>39207750
If your room has a window I recommend buying a fan and setting it up in the window. It's not too expensive and it'll keep your room cool
>>
>tfw friends last online 3 years ago
.tfw everyone you cared about has moved on with their lives
>tfw you get laud off and are back at square one
>tfw 5 years out of highschool and nothing to show for it
>tfw
>>
>>39207755
uhhh I dunno
interior decorating?

im getting my new room re-done the floors and the walls
>>
>>39207765
Give me a report on that salad. I'd like to know if it's good or not
>>
File: noic.jpg (180KB, 535x397px) Image search: [Google]
noic.jpg
180KB, 535x397px
>>39207300
Hi. I recogniz the double digits which are impressive.

I think it's nice to be here too, anon. It makes me feel at home even if I am a hopeless and alone just like you. I hope you get better :^) it was nice to talk with a new friend
>>
File: Meme-face-thumbs-up.png (21KB, 962x773px) Image search: [Google]
Meme-face-thumbs-up.png
21KB, 962x773px
>>39207835
Pre'y good, as long as you don't wait any longer than 36 hours to eat it.
>>
>>39207824
I don't know much about interior decorating but I'm sure whatever you have planed will look nice
>>
>>39207860
What's wrong anon? Why are you so hipeless and alone?
>>
>>39207896
for the walls im having them paint a washed out bluish grey colour. Im having the floors redone so it looks nice and clean and shiny. And I want it to look very minimalist, because its not that big of a room so i wanna make it look bigger with less furniture. And im gonna put vapourwave posters all over the walls, my TV and vinyl records. but very minimalist
>>
>>39207937
For the floor are you going to have tiles or hardwood?
>>
>>39207965
Wood

Can't afford tiles just yet
>>
>>39207876
Good to hear. Now I know where to get a decent salad
>>
>>39207981
Sounds like my parents living room expect it's bigger and has more furniture
>>
>>39207935

I don't know if I'll be able to talk to my best friend anymore. I think we just grew apart or something.

I don't have very many friends. I think I have a hard time connecting with people. So it's tough whenever something like this happens. I just need to work on my social skills so that other people like me more.
>>
>>39208089
What happened between you two?
[Original loaf of bread]
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.