[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need some help getting a gf here. what do I say?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: okcupid.png (53KB, 763x713px) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
53KB, 763x713px
I need some help getting a gf here. what do I say?
>>
were you drunk when you wrote that first message? you read like you were drunk
if you were I'd just recommend getting drunk again and then thinking up some cringeworthy shit to reply back
gl fag
>>
>>39203485
Just ask if she'd be interested in coming over to watch Drive. Prepare a nice dinner and watch the movie. Make sure you eat at a table so you can converse and actually get to know her.
>>
>>39203485
starting out with compliments like that kind of makes it impossible to start a normal relationship.

also she said "that's really sweet of you" which means she's already talking down to you
>>
what the hell is an eye circle? first step -- explain that to her lol
>>
"just kidding I've never seen Drive but I'm really good at hitting drive-thrus and watching movies"
>>
>>39203513
I was, and that's probably a good idea, thanks anon

>>39203538
im a britbong and I dont think women like meeting that soon here, especially my area. I could be wrong though but I dont think it would be a good idea. plus I live with my mother kek

>>39203581
yeah I hear that a lot but I try any other way and they just dont reply.
>>
You reek of beta even through text
>>
>>39203485
Alright, why the fuck did you send that first message? Being drunk is out of your excuses option.
>>
>>39203686
You call this beta?

I've sent some stuff that will make you cringe out of your chair. It's no fucking wonder I never get laid.
>>
> I love your eye circles

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39203812
Bags under her eyes
>>
>>39203686
>>39203740
this is okcupid and unless youre a chad you have to resort to this level. trust me I had a gf from there before. I wouldnt be surprised if youre khv, no offense but really you need to embrace your autism if you cant beat it. its the only way.
>>
>>39203782
I want to help you.

See, when you send your messages like some sort of personal cover letter about your cats and shit, it's boring. Flirting is supposed to be like lighthearted banter.
>>
>>39203831

A bit of a strange thing to compliment but who am I to judge?
>>
>>39203841
You want me to teleport behind other people? And brandish my katana collection in front of them? Be a nice guy and complain why girls aren't giving me favors in return while tipping my fedora?
>>
>>39203782
Post it dude im in the mood for some quality cringe
>>
>>39203485
>sweet of you

You've already been friendzoned man, you're now in mission impossible.
>>
why cant you act normal?
>>
>>39203891
look I dont know how to explain this, just try being edgy without being whiney thats what I do. also I should mention I almost fucked a girl from tinder but sperged out when she was saying about another guy from tinder. really just try not to make any retarded mistakes like that, thats all I can say.
>>
>>39204086
I can see myself not doing a "retarded mistake" like OP did.
>>
>>39203485
is it THAT hard to act normal?
>>
>>39203485
Ask here questions about herself and keep the tone light and friendly, I think you've done good with the first one
>>
>>39203928
>You've already been friendzoned man, you're now in mission impossible.

Yeah, this.

You will never be anything but That Sweet Loser Guy.

Have you ever seen a woman talk to a little kid with Down's? That's her tone here.
>>
Maybe I can "drive" over to your house to watch it with you?
Bitches love puns.
>>
>>39204076
>>39204145
autism, probably. according to the kike doctors adhd too, but its not even an issue, many normies are much weirder and I've had dates/got laid off okcupid before. this is infact probably the closest to normal message ive sent, thats why I dont know how to follow up.
>>
>>39204296
ask her what's she's doing with her life, share what you're doing with your life, try to appear interesting, see if you have any common interests... Don't you have anything special about yourself that chicks like? Say, do you cook, do you draw or anything special?
>>
>>39204296
Tell her that you'd like to do nice things for her, like carry her groceries home from the market, or wash her car.
>>
>>39204296
Tell her you think she'd smell nice and you want to buy her things.
>>
OP here again, im tired of this and cant come up with a good one and want to play runescape.
so here is the cringey message im going to send if anyone is interested:
>I mean the circles under your eyes, I'm not sure what they are called but they're cute on you
>you have a really nice smile too. not many people in (town we're from) have that

>how about I Drive over to your house and watch it with you?
>just kidding, I cant drive yet hahah ill catch the bus

I think she is too much of a normie for me anyway, I normally go for the weird girls. thanks for advice anyway guys.
>>
>>39205083
Second one is better and humorous. First one is just a pathetic attempt.
>>
>>39205083
>>39205418
Put emphasis on the pun though.
>>
>>39203485
I was on your first thread and i hyped you up tbqh. I told you it wasn't bad. Now just keep with a normal convo.
>>
Anon she uses emojis you better learn to mirror their use a little bit (don't use any non-standard ones that she doesn't use though). Don't send any that are blushing or with hearts until she does either.

Also beyond this point stop calling her pretty so incessantly. Once you're a bit closer it will mean a lot more to hear those words from you, don't devalue them too much.

And as a reply to >>39205083
Get rid of the "on you" in the first sentence and just leave it at "but they're cute". Also get rid of the whole line about the smile after that, it comes off too fake to pretend she's that special before you've gotten to know her. The dance is supposed to have the attraction build, not be there in full-force from the beginning.
>>
Anon don't listen to these faggots. Yous message was really good. Just keep talking but don't compliment her anymore. Talk about your life and interesting stuff you do with a lot of passion, let her talk too tho, make some dumb puns and youre all set.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.