[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean to have a big ego?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

What does it mean to have a big ego?
>>
ITT trying to describe an abstract subject.
>>
>>39203181
To realise you are destined for world fame and nothing will stop you.
>>
>>39203190
I wanted different opinions on what it means to have a big ego. Nice contribution you diabetic retard
>>
>>39203181
It means you fuck a lot of girls.
>>
>>39203215
>Diabetic Retard
Oh I will definitely be using this one later
>>
>>39203212
OK yes I could see this
>>
You know I've been to r9k for like 3 days and I already hate pepe.
>>
>>39203181
it means you think more highly of yourself than people presume is accepted for a person
>>
File: CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CGJqLhJU4AA970T.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>39203342
Are you triggered, newfag?
>>
>>39203181

You cant take criticism in any form without sperging out.
>>
>>39203363
Only triggered that I have to type something else besides "not really no," since it' not an original post.
>>
>>39203393
What if I sperg out mentally, but keep a calm demeanor? What would you call that?
>>
>>39203428
Internal "REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
>>
>>39203443

This

This comment was presented to you by oringano.
>>
File: IMG_1180.gif (150KB, 245x320px)
IMG_1180.gif
150KB, 245x320px
Something something stirner something something spooks
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>39203215
>needs more than just his own opinion
>wants to know what it means to have a large ego
>the realization is right under his nose but too much of an autist to realize
>calls people retards
topfuckingkek

fuck off back to whatever shitty board you came from, nigger.
>>
>>39203181

an inflated sense of self-worth
>>
File: swiss_army_assault_rifle.jpg (75KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
swiss_army_assault_rifle.jpg
75KB, 840x630px
>>39203883
You played right into my trap
>>
File: yukino09.jpg (521KB, 1000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
yukino09.jpg
521KB, 1000x1250px
>>39203181
One-upmanship of everyone around you as the ultimate end of every action. Those who debate not in the pursuit of truth but rather in the pursuit of the self-gratifying victory tend to have the largest egos.

What does it mean? It means that the egomaniac cares more for his shallow self-gratification than the true nature of the world. He would rather caress his ego than appreciate the sublime and beautiful essence of what is beyond it.
>>
>>39203181
It means being honest about your talents in a world that celebrates false humility and averageness. Even when celebrities with actual unique 1-in-a-million talents say they are any good, people get triggered.
>>
>>39203996
>>39204037
What's with the tripfags
>>
>>39204037
This

Anon is telling the truth.

A lot of people get really angry when someone else succeeds and acknowledges it and then shares that thought because it hurts their self esteem.

It's like a reminder of your own failures and lack of success which is why it really triggers people.

Look at Kanye West for instance. I think he is slighty overrated but I don't care when he says boasts and brags about himself because it doesn't affect me but just look at all the triggered teens and middle aged men.
>>
>>39203342
Good. It's a shit meme anywaa
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.