[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally did it, I got a Stacey tied up in my garage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

Wish me luck my fellow robots

When I fuck her we all fuck her.
>>
Pics and timestamp or it didn't happen, faggot.
>>
post a motherfucking pic or it didnt happen diddly darn pardner
>>
>>39203016
>>39203021
I'll post pictures and video of the action. She's hot you all will jerk trust me I'm waxing her ass hole too.
>>
LARP thread?
>>
>>39203045
It is not my bro bro I got a big surprise for all of you.
>>
Tell me more about her then
How did you met her? How did you kidnapped her? Do you hate her? Why?
>>
File: tumblr_mvili4Xjo71sg2nfqo3_400.jpg (66KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mvili4Xjo71sg2nfqo3_400.jpg
66KB, 400x566px
here she is bros
nbg
>>
You think this is a joke? Little did you know what you just brought upon yourself. When you were typing up this thread you probably thought you were edgy and hilarious. Well, no one is laughing. In fact, I take this very seriously. A hostage situation is no joke. I have taken the time out of my day to submit all relevant evidence of this alleged abduction to the most prevalent 3 letter agencies across the world. They will track you down in no time. You're done for anon, this was your final shitpost.
>>
>>39202996
On the off chance that this is real, I'd like to say whurlstaaaar.
>>
i will fukin braap in a braap stinky smelly poopay smellay nibbers kys better have fucked stacey or Ill braap in your braaphole stinky stank
>>
if this is real include me in the screencap

>>
put me in the screencap sempaister
>>
>>39203137
He never said he kidnapped her, though. She might be doing this consentually
>>
>>39203102
She was random but I hate her naturally she was jogging in tight yoga pants while I was driving home from work

I rode past her thinking wow nice ass

She's about 5'7" blonde athletic build with somewhat wide tits and nice knockers

When I got half way home I became really angry for no reason and said "fuck it today's the day" pulled a u turn and sped through traffic lights to make it back to that ass in time. Saw her immediately drove up on a curve of the sidewalk she was walking on, she staggers back horrified as I'm stepping out of the car she's screaming "WTF" taking her headphones out yelling curse words at me as I'm walking fast towards her.

So when I get up to her she tries to shove me in the chest and I grab both her wrist and hold her hands there, I have a bad case of the hives on my upper torso so she can feel the acne. She screams "WTF IS THAT EWW" and I look up at her and give her a sadistic grin. I twist her body around and quickly press her ass up against my crotch as my cock hardens she tries to scream again and I put her in a sleeper hold then throw her in the back seat of my car as she's passed out. I make it home and tied her up and duck taped her mouthinside the garage she's horrified and introduced her to my peace keeper invade she got any ideas. I can't wait to burry my face in that ass. Or suck her tits with my chapped lips and make her feel our presence bros I will share with you guys.
>>
>>39203286
pics or video with time faggot
>>
>>39203286
Post pics, LARPer.

You're going into all this detail and yet haven't posted a single shred of proof. Fucking kek quit LARPing for an audience or post some proof,
>>
>>39203286
So no one geard he scream or anything? Was this in a suburban area or ruaral? Or late at night? Why was she jogging late at night/rural area? Post pics soon I really fucking doubt this anon
>>
>>39203312
Some faggots threatening to report me to the FBI or some shit. Part of me doesn't believe it but you can never be too careful. What's your email?
>>
>>39203286
Choking someone to unconsciousness takes a pretty fucking long time, it's not like the movies where they're out in five seconds. How did nobody see?
>>
>>39203352
Fucking Iphone
Heard not geard, her not he
>>
>>39203286
Who would go "eww lol what's that" instead of shrieking as loudly as possible. Low effort.
>>
>>39203352
>>39203341

It's probably some overweight faggot who can't get a girl so he is dreaming this shit up
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
I wonder if anyone actually believes OP and his RP thread
>>
>>39203382
Yeah when I read that I assumed OP was just having a laugh
>>
>>39203367
There weren't a lot of people around if not it's ok cause my license plate is covered and no one knows who I am or could recognize me. Even so I'd rather go out like this. If the police come I'll just kill myself.
>>
File: 1396060993597.png (161KB, 510x526px) Image search: [Google]
1396060993597.png
161KB, 510x526px
>believing OP for a split second

stop posting now
>>
>>39203365
I'm using 10 minute email here

[email protected]
>>
>>39203286
>curses at you instead of running
>comments on facial feature while being attacked
Low energy, op. This is why you didn't get elected.
>>
>>39203405
>talking about killing himself
>cant even post proof of the girl
Keep roleplaying, faggot
>>
>>39203382
I guess cause she was angry and shocked because she thought I tried to run her over but she did scream loud.
>>
>>39203429
Not facial features bad case of acne on the chest. Oh boy I'm gonna demolish her ass.
>>
>still no proof despite all the detail
LARP confirmed

Sage shit thread
>>
>>39203471
send the shit faggot

[email protected]
>>
Post your emails I will send as many pictures I can after I fuck her.
>>
>>39203505
Why after? Jist send one pic now. Prove there's a girl with you

Nobody is believing this shitshow for a second. This is a really pathetic RP thread
>>
>>39203505
[email protected]

Temporary email of course

Send the shit or you are a LARPer
>>
>>39203505
I'm using that 10 minute mail, I want to be careful too. At least post her hair or legs or whatever
[email protected]
>>
So has OP posted proof yet or this confirmed LARP?
>>
>>39203505
[email protected]
hit me up senpai
>>
>>39203562
It's LARP. He didn't send me shit
>>
>>39203562
it is confirmed to be LARP, homosexual and manufactured
>>
post proof with timestamp, but otherwise cool story bro
>>
>>39203562
Its a LARP. Ive got nothing too>>39203597
>>
>>39203597
>>39203598
>>39203628
How dissapointing.

Why can't LARPers just live out their imagination in their heads? Why do they need an audience on this board.
>>
>>39203597
>>39203628
>>39203598

He said he wouldn't send pics until after he was done fucking her. That could take some time, depending on how long he lasts.
>>
>>39203743
Fuck off OP. We all know you're LARPing

and why after? Just an excuse to delay proof.
>>
>tfw not OP but considered taking a picture of my bottom's ass in a slave harness and send it to the email addresses posted here

Next time I will heed the call to action sooner
>>
>>39203925
Is it a manly ass?
>>
>>39203286
Copy pasta detected... Had my hopes up for nothing rapist-anon kun
>>
Since OP stopped posting for a while and like >>39203743 said, he might be fucking her as we speak. Hang tight anons

That doesnt distract from the fact that this is most likely a gay LARP
>>
File: anon's first date.png (820KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
anon's first date.png
820KB, 1136x640px
op sent me something

idk
>>
>>39204458
expound
>>
>>39203367
not true at all if you do a proper blood choke
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.