[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robot >white pick one lads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: 1494049351739.jpg (56KB, 517x656px) Image search: [Google]
1494049351739.jpg
56KB, 517x656px
>robot
>white
pick one lads
>>
>>39202946
Whites CAN be robots, but it's like being 6'0'' robot. You're at an advantage, but still fuck it up.
>>
>>39202977
go to your nearest college and talk to 3/10 chinese girl. Boom you got gf
>>
>>39202995
even the 3/10 chinks are picky once they're westernized
>>
>trying to create conflict among robots
Fuck of roastie normalfaggot
>>
>>39203014
thats why you got to go for the internation student one. I live in canada so theres a never ending supply of those
>>
>white
>poor family
>have shit teeth
>cant afford to get them fixed
>dont have health care
>cant go to college b/c no money
Feelsbad~
>>
>>39203035
even those are picky...
>>
>>39202995
See, I agree with you. I've got hit on by girls JUST because I'm white.

Like I said, Whites are at an advantage compared to minorities, it's just that we still fuck it up.
>>
>>39203060
im telling you man those chicks have little to no standard. The hardest part is initiation and its easy sailing from there on
>>
>>39202946
i dont see why they cant
i am white and austistic
and ugly
why do i not classify
>>
>>39203143
two words
asian girls
>>
>>39203143

Most desired race.
There will always be someone who wants you.
>>
File: low quality bait.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
low quality bait.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39202946
NOT TODAY MY FRIEND; NOT TODAY

I will spend another day without falling for bait!
>>
File: 07Hmc5C.jpg (103KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
07Hmc5C.jpg
103KB, 728x485px
Indians can't be robots.
>Ancient patriarchal culture
>No game? That's okay, your parents will import a pure QT from India for you to marry.
>Naturally good at STEM.
>Fucked up your life? Don't worry, at bare minimum someone in the clan will set you up with a gas station.
>>
>>39203143
>why do i not classify
>go to fembot thread
>see race requirements
>all white (2 or 3 east asian)
Come on, man. Some fembots would settle for an ugly guy with the only requirement you being white.
>>
>>39203210
Don't forget they are not self conscious at all culturally so they are confident in everything they do not matter how annoying or awkward they are.
>>
>>39203105
i've never had one show any signs of interest towards me. you're either lying or you're really not ugly
>>
The autism cancels out the whiteness.
>>
>>39202946
Such low effort, just stop mate, trying harder seems like it might take a toll on your brain
>>
File: cats.jpg (32KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
32KB, 550x405px
>>39203163
>>39203169
>>39203226
look, i know girls want white bois, but i aint that white boi

i remember in 9th grade, our english teacher made us fill out this survey thing where we had to describe our ideal mate. i had no fucking clue what the hell to write so i wrote "empathetic and doesnt look like a monster"
i look over at the girl next to me and she had this HUGE paragraph where she descibed EXACTLY what she wanted. it was a 6'2" guy with blonde hair and blue eyes who had an english accent and a sense of humor. i remember she also put down some wage range (forgot what it was, but it seemed high) and that they had to be highly motivated. he also needed some muscle mass. i read this and i said "what the fuck" under my breath. i think she heard me, but she didnt look.
i look over at the other girl next to me, and she also had a HUGE list. i dont remember what she had on hers, but i remember thinking that she had similar standards.

when the teacher asked if people would like to share what they put, i raised my hand and said what i put (got some dirty looks since i said "doesnt look like a monster") and one of other few straight boys in my class put "has a beating heart". then some bitch read hers and i dont remember what she said, but much like the other girl, i remember thinking "THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THAT OTHER GIRL PUT"

i know what you mean anons, but i do not have blonde hair, blue eyes, money, motive, or muscle. i am not the whitey they want
>>
>>39203486

The same thing happened to me, until i transferred to a school where 30% of the students were right.

Other then the loud black females in the morning, i was never bullied or given dirty looks, i was always ignored until i found the group of blacks who played fighting games.

I dont want to put the wrong impression, but when i was in a majority white school, i always wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>39203560

*white

Oringano improved
>>
>>39203210
She's really cute. I wouldn't mind an Indian girl like that.
>>
>>39202946
Fantastic thread, I see it's working out nicely for you.
>>
File: 1496644794771.jpg (67KB, 730x438px) Image search: [Google]
1496644794771.jpg
67KB, 730x438px
>go to fembots thread
>ctrl+f black
>one result
>talking about hair color
>mfw
>>
File: 1500843169565.jpg (66KB, 500x549px)
1500843169565.jpg
66KB, 500x549px
In the end of the day, be glad that at least you're not a Slav
>>
>>39203263
did you at least try to approach them?
>>
File: brack man.png (166KB, 305x310px)
brack man.png
166KB, 305x310px
>>39202946
Gimme all your fried watermelon and chicken.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.