[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no psychopath gf It's a depressing feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: gore.jpg (81KB, 640x799px) Image search: [Google]
gore.jpg
81KB, 640x799px
>tfw no psychopath gf

It's a depressing feel
>>
>>39201569

But what if she tries to kill you
>>
>>39201920

>wanting to live

You some kind of normie or something?
>>
>>39201569

I feel this depressing feel as well
>>
>>39202537

Yandere isnt really psychopath desu
>>
>>39203716

Yeah yandere is more bpd
>>
>>39204471
Nah, BPD is more like yangire.
>>
>>39203716
What's the difference?
Originallio
>>
>>39204508

Yandere = clingy and possessive to an extreme

Psychopath = low empathy, manipulative, logical minded, sadistic
>>
Erotomania is literally yandere.
>>
>>39204626
Oh, I see. I'm sorry, my mistake. What do you like about psychopath girls?
>>
>>39204780

They're by far the most fucked up type of person. Also the danger aspect of it makes it more thrilling
>>
>>39205742
I'm a yanderefag myself, I definitely see the appeal of the danger. What do you like about the first part though?
>>
>>39206554

Idk exactly, but i just like how fucked up they are. Its like how you're attracted to tits or ass, you dont really know why but you just do
>>
>>39201920

>But what if she tries to kill you

Only makes it better
>>
>>39204626

>low empathy, manipulative, logical minded, sadistic

Do girls like this even exist?
>>
>>39207620
>Do girls not like this even exist?
ftfy
>>
>>39207664

Most women are high in empathy, low in sadism and low in logic.
>>
>be like the OP
>meet a fembot with BPD
>she doesn't live too far away so we start e-dating
>she is perfect at the start. very clingy and loving and faithful and lewd
>after a few weeks the emotional gymnastics begin
>when everything is fine between us all she does is try to convince me to leave her
>when I get upset and ask for time to myself she begs me not to go
>repeat ad infinitum
>eventually she starts becoming distant and short with me
>find out she has been fooling around with someone else from her uni
>a guy her literally just asked her if she wanted to fuck straight up and she hopped onto his dick and fell in love with him
>tell her I'm done with her
>she has no remorse, just says whatever and ghosts me

Yeah OP. Go get yourself that psychopath GF. Let us know how it goes.
>>
>>39207771

Just move on then faggot. Most relationships will end like that
>>
>>39207620
Yes I dated one for a week before I could not take it. She was taking advantage of my autism to get me to do what she wanted.

Its NOT fun it's fucking awful, lost so much sleep and still feel panic if I think about her.
>>
>>39207804

>She was taking advantage of my autism to get me to do what she wanted.

Give an example

>still feel panic if I think about her.

Thats hot desu,
>>
>>39207771
>when everything is fine between us all she does is try to convince me to leave her
>when I get upset and ask for time to myself she begs me not to go

I am dating a girl with BPD and I will tell you the secret to taming them. You have to not give a shit about them. Once a BPD girl knows you care about her and that youre devoted, her defense mechanisms will trigger and due to her intense fear of abandonment, she will try to force you away or leave you as soon as possible to avoid being hurt later on.

So you have to always be extremely self-centered and a bit of an asshole. Ignore her occasionally but not completely. Keep her in a constant state of "He's about to leave me!" and you will have the yandere GF you always dreamed of.

Of course it helps when youre naturally an asshole like me. But its just my advice.
>>
>>39207934

This is true for most girls, not just bpd
>>
>>39207934

>Keep her in a constant state of "He's about to leave me!" and you will have the yandere GF you always dreamed of.

This. This is the key.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.