[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1476229324992.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476229324992.png
510KB, 544x450px
Go to 5:30 to see the situation in question

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7tWEOx4MwE
>>
>>39201239
who the fuck watched this trash desu
>>
>>39201239
Jimmy. How's he gonna keep track of inventory if he isn't using the register?
>>
jimbo for sure

showoff
>>
Are you trying to make a point about wagies or something? Are you taking jimmy neutrons autistic side on this?
>>
>>39201239
Jimmy because now they can't keep track of inventory, daily sales, or daily totals. It doesn't matter he can do the match, the match isn't the entire point here.
>>
Both. Jimmy was right about the math but should have said "Big McThanky's from McSpanky's" to strengthen the brand
>>
Jimmy is being an autist as usual and the wagecuck is right
>>
>>39201239

Skeet. He was also right to give Jimmy shit for not saying "Big McThankies From McSpanky's" and his pedantic bullshit with the salt.
>>
Jimmy is like a 16 year old on his very first day of his first job who thinks that 2 hours into his shift, he figured out an easier and more efficient way to do things and attempts to implement it himself and thinks that a huge corporate burger joint will be cool with it. Obviously anyone who passed 5th grade math can figure out in their head how much change to give the customer, but the point is to also keep track of inventory, sales, etc.
>>
>>39201239
Jimmy should have gone NEET to be frank, his life was shit.
>>
>>39201239
If he didn't put it into the computer the customer wouldn't get a receipt, which is kind of important
>>
Jimmy was being a little shit.
>>
>>39201315
This. Him memorizing the prices is excellent for efficiency.
>>
that sodium chloride bit always gets me
just call it fucking salt like a actual decent person, Jimmy
>>
>>39201282
I remember watching this while I was waiting to be driven to kindergarten.
>>
>scanner can figure out what you want to eat by scanning the configuration of your taste buds
I don't think taste buds work like that
>>
>>39201239
This video is your answer.
https://youtu.be/YPdhyrezD14
>>
>>39201638
Well our tastebuds are just an arrangement of chemical detectors. I don't see why it can't be scanned like a a more complicated QR code.
>>
>>39201669
Taste bud are just receptors, they take information from what's in your mouth and sent it to the brain.
Any preference of food choice would just be in your brain, not mouth.
>>
>>39201239
Neither. Jimmy was wrong because he didn't press the button, which means that even though he gets the correct amount of money, the managers don't know what supplies are low and don't know which supplies to order, and not because he didn't say that autistic catchphrase.
>>
>>39201741
Yeah bu then he proposed and even more autistic catchphase
>>
>>39201239
Work harder, not smarter!
>>
god this show is so irritating no wonder my mom wouldn't let me watch this shit
>>
Skeet was a man of the people, Skeet had the vaules of a common man. Skeet doesn't try to intimidate the customers by being pretentious unlike Jimmy. Jimmy calls salt sodium chloride in public! Like yeah, salt is sodium chloride but, but you don't fucking call salt sodium chloride in fucking public Jimmy what the fuck? that's fucking autistic you autistic bitch cunt, god I hate Jimmy, Jimmy kept being a cunt by not listening to Skeet. Jimmy did not use the cash register because he thinks he is smarter than the fucking cash register. Jimmy is actually a fucking dumbass because the cash register is used for inventory tracking. Skeet had every right to fucking fire this pretentious asshole Jimmy, but Skeet kept giving Jimmy more chances because Skeet is a man of morals. Skeet knows Jimmy, Skeet knows Jimmy, Skeet knows the chaotic shit that Jimmy has cursed on Retroville. Skeet sees this as an opprotunity to change Jimmy's life so Jimmy can be a productive citizen of Retroville. Skeet wants Jimmy to succeed. And how does Jimmy repay Skeet? Jimmy illegally break into McSpanky's at night to change McSpanky's a once proud fast food chain into some souless artifical robotic nightmare he puts rockets in the fucking resturant, what the fuck Jimbo? Jimmy's robotic ways corrupts the resturant and the resturant just fucking flys and destroys the resturants with people in it! Seriously, the corrupt McSpanky's resturant just fucking annihilates these resturants not everybody could have made it out in time. Someone could have been taking a shit in there and fucking died, could you imagine that? Using the restroom in a resturant minding your own business but you fucking died because some stupid kid couldn't use the fucking cash register? McSpanky's get destroyed and a dream gets destroyed. Years of joy within that resturant just all fucking gone Skeet's entire life was dedicated to McSpanky's that was his purpose. Noboy knows where Skeet went after that incident, the dream is dead.
>>
>>39202123
please tell me this is OC
>>
We are skeet and Jimmy neutron is reddit
>>
File: 1409630808061.png (257KB, 516x526px) Image search: [Google]
1409630808061.png
257KB, 516x526px
>>39202257
It's not
ORIGINALLLLLAALALALALA
>>
>>39201432
like skeet was keeping track of the fucking money and inventory
>>
>>39201239
Point of sale tech dos more than just getting the change right. So Jimmy
>>
File: 1488245090709.png (159KB, 700x674px)
1488245090709.png
159KB, 700x674px
>>39201239

Jimmy is a fucking idiot.
You need to press the button to keep track of the sales.
>>
>>39201239
Skeet was in the wrong for hiring a bunch of kids and not recognizing Jimmy's talents so he could exploit it for greater efficiency.
Jimmy was in the wrong for not doing his job and then trying to make the restaurant better with his experiments. Even if Jimmy memorized the prices, the prices can change plus "pushing the buttons" keeps track of sales which Jimmy might or might not have known.
Jimmy should have just opened his own restaurant and he would have made tons of cash.
>>
do the aliens capture skeet and keep him hostage in the spankys burgerspaceship
>>
>>39202257
https://youtu.be/YPdhyrezD14 Oc and somone on reddit typed it out on /r/copypasta
>>
>>39202990
Wait nvm. Just found out its a /tv/ shitpost.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.