[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I fucked up today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: jogg.jpg (36KB, 592x444px) Image search: [Google]
jogg.jpg
36KB, 592x444px
>be me
>be going for a jog in the park on my rest day
>jogging forward faster than ever
>probably gonna be new PR
>see this short/petite girl in my way
>she's looking at her phone
>i want to cut the corner so I keep running the way i'm currently going
>doing too well to move out of the way, as I'd have to slow down
>get closer, realize she hasn't seen me
>yell "MOVE THE FUCK AWAY!" as i run right into her
>i weigh about 180 pounds, she probably weighed maybe 100 pounds,at most
>the scream startled her so much she dropped her phone
>i run on her phone, probably cracked it too
>i run right into her, knocking her over
>it was concrete where i ran into her
>actually heard a sort of "smack" or "thump" can't really remember, but i definitely heard something a split second after i hit her
>ohfuckwhathaveidone.jpg
>look behind me
>she's not moving
>too scared to go back now
>just keep running home
>read in local news the next day that girl was rushed to hospital with a bad concussion after being found yesterday
Will I go to jail for this?
>>
Why the fuck would you just run into her
are you autistic?
>>
>>39200821
My dude.
This is what you get for being so self-centered.
Doing what you want and expecting others to fall in line will result in shit like this.
I hope you do go to jail. Jesus Christ
>>
>>39200821
Are there any witnesses?
Did you leave any evidence (fingerprints, saliva, etc..?)
>>
Not to worry. Since you did warn her to move out of the way, you can hardly be faulted for this.
>>
File: 5312535142.jpg (78KB, 470x595px)
5312535142.jpg
78KB, 470x595px
>>39200821
Not bad, my dude. Keep it up.
>>
>180 lbs

Lmao she'll be fine.
>>
>>39201138
He's the one who is 180 pounds.
>>
>>39200821
kek i did something similar to this before, i was driving my go kart and ran a kid over and panic'd cuz i didn't know what to do. i hid the go kart in my friends garaage and sold it a month later, i never found out what happen to the little fucker
>>
>>39201138
Learn to read nigger, he is the one that weights 180 pounds.
>>
>>i run right into her

are you mentally retarded?
>>
File: 1502974631058.png (1MB, 1600x1519px) Image search: [Google]
1502974631058.png
1MB, 1600x1519px
>>39201006
Probably not but he was autistic enough to make a 4chan thread about thus incriminating him further if the feds are monitoring /R9K/ which without a doubt they probably are.
You are fucked anon
>>
>>39201423
>woman
>using /r9k/

its ok lad,you are safe
>>
>>39200821
Ayyy yooo cracka wez gon be cell mates n sheeit.
>>
>>39200821
>run right into her

You should've just stop running or changed direction. It's not as if you are driving a car with malfunctioning breaks. You are a self centered piece of shit. I sincerely hope you go to jail.
>>
>>39200821
did you leave any semen at the scene ?
>>
File: 1496193903580.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496193903580.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>39200821
Dude for real ? I'm not sure how to react to this if it's hilariuos that you just wouldn't turn or stop and just yell MOVE THE FUCK AWAY as if it's entirely her fault.. It's hilarious if you were just a type of guy that really does not give a fuck but are you just this autismo ? I'm thoroughly conflicted inside.
>>
>>39200821
She shouldnt have been on her phone, she should have watched the road mate.
Get a good lawyer and make her pay you for the psychological stress you went through because of her brainless texting
>>
>>39200821
>Will I go to jail for this?
I hope so.
>>
>>39201509
Y the fuck are you so triggered?
It was her fucking fault, guess its your reflex to white knight.
>>
>>39201668
>WATCH OUT
>punch you in the face and savagely kick you against the head, like Muslims do
>was your own fault.
That's Germany tier sense of justice right here.
>>
>>39201637
>>39201237
>>39200912
>>39200963
He literally yelled at her to MOVE THE FUCK OUT what the fuck could he do more than that?
>>
>>39200821
Fucking nice, roastie BTFO.

You did a good job OP, and don't worry sounds like it happened too fast for her to define you to cops or anything.
>>
>>39201711
Maybe turn around after seeing her being helpless and injured?
>>
>>39201701
First of all is her fault for not looking where the fuck she is walking and second, she should have payed attention to the loud MOVE THE FUCK OUT.
Bet if Chad was running she would have noticed instantly and move the fuck away.
>>
>>39201751
Now you are just baiting. Or are Chinese.
>>
>>39201737
Why?
You do stupid shit you endure the consequences alone, its literally the same if she jumped of a bridge, nobody has any obligation to lose their time to stop and help her
>>
>>39201711
Take 1 step in a different direction
>>
>>39201711
maybe like not run into her ...
>>
File: 1315606693848.jpg (21KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
1315606693848.jpg
21KB, 280x210px
>>39200821
Jesus, runners are fucking tools.
>>
>>39201762
I am the one baiting?
Wew lad , im just defending OP since all you faggots jumped him for no reason after he did nothing wrong.
He even feels like he did something wrong now because of people like you, the law is the law and OP didnt break it in any way.
Might have been rude what he did but it wasnt his fault
>>
>>39201823
And why couldnt she do that?
He tried for months maybe to get that personal record and the bitch stood in his way.
Should he shit on months of hard work because of an ignorant bitch texting Jamal on the fucking running track?
>>
>>39200821
>i want to cut the corner so I keep running the way i'm currently going
were you running on a 5 feet wide corridor?
>>
>>39201840
He did do something wrong. He physically assaulted someone. Then, because MUH PR BRO he didn't turn around like any decent human being would.

You people are really fucked up if you somehow think this was the chick's fault. OH durr she was on her phone durr. It doesn't fucking matter. You don't just run the fuck into someone if you can avoid it.
>>
>>39200821
The way you reacted makes it look like you did what you did on purpose.

I run a lot and honestly have no idea how you could run into a person like this.
>>
>>39201827
Maybe he should just stop running.
Maybe give up on all his other dreams too so he wont bother bitches writing texts.
Fuck freedom and democracy, whats important is the comfort of lazy people who dont pay attention
>>
>>39201865
It's not her obligation. She's not the one running people down. You are responsible for your own body. And if you fuck up someone else's body with yours, it's your fault. Period.
>>
good for you, OP. the world needs more people like you.
>>
>>39200821
what a fucking idiot you are

i hope a black dude called Bubba rapes your ass in prison
>>
>>39201913
Dude, have you ever watched racing sports?
You know what happens when some wild animal appears on the track?
It gets blown into fucking pieces because it should have not been there in the first place and if the driver slows down he can lose the race or lose control of the vehicle.
Also nobody feels bad and nobody debates how morally wrong the choice was, thats sports and life in general.
Get the fuck out or get run over
>>
>>39201913
It was partly her fault though. She should have moved. Go play in traffic, then complain when you get hit by a car. See how much sympathy that generates.
>>
>"I think I fucked up today"
>"read in local news the next day"
>"next day"
How do you time travel, OP?
>>
>>39201949
ofcourse it is, especially when she is asked nicely to do so, this kind of rebelion against the simple demands of others might lead to accidents.
>>
>>39202005
>animal
>comparable to human

>car
>comparable to person running

>televised race for money
>comparable to a single idiot running

Holy shit my dude, you are a grade A retard.
>>
>>39202044
hmm something's fishy here
>>
>>39202092
Its basically the same.
Humans are animals
Formula 1 cars have better ways to avoid obstacles than your average running jow.
Maybe its not about the money, for op that PR might have been much more important than a pro driver winning a few millions
>>
All the cucks itt siding with that uncarring bitch instead of OP, cant believe it.
This place is indeed dead after all
>>
>>39200821
Phoneposters deserve what they get.
>>
>>39200821
Did you beat your PR?
>>
>>39202005
She was at a park not a race track you fucking numbskull
>>
>>39202294
So?
The rules still apply dumfuck, when someone runs towards you you either move the fuck away or get run over.
All you have to do, you fail to do that and it can end only one way, she should be lucky there were no other runners behind op to step over her stupid head.
>>
>>39202294
Go in front of marathon runners and write your stupid texts, dont move when the hoard yells at you to do so, see what happens.
Find a park marathon too btw, see if you get out alive and come argue with me after.
>>
Kek, what about the pr thou?
>>
>>39201701
More like if you dont get your head out of the way while i practice my boxing moves on this sack il smack you in the face.
>>
>>39200821
OP is alpha as fuck.
>>
I had a similar experience to this but didn't autismo into her
>jogging over a bridge on pavement alongside traffic
>See in distance a man and his bimbo bitch
>bitch is on side of the road
>Bitch sees me from a mile off and doesn't move
>not even on her phone. Could move behind or in front of her bf but chooses not to
>I get very close and she still refuses to let me past
>I'm forced to run onto the road.
I still think about this. How can women act so entitled because they have big tits and blonde hair? She could easily have just let me pass without making me go out onto the road like that.
>>
File: 1503181003173.gif (2MB, 330x300px) Image search: [Google]
1503181003173.gif
2MB, 330x300px
>>39200821
In what US state did the events of this opening post transpire, dear anonymous user?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.