[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are chads without their high bravado and looks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: chad head.jpg (120KB, 800x916px) Image search: [Google]
chad head.jpg
120KB, 800x916px
what are chads without their high bravado and looks?
>>
>>39199512
Is this the IRL chad thundercock?
>>
File: 20110813_WBP504.jpg (59KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
20110813_WBP504.jpg
59KB, 595x335px
>>39199512
Walk in to any corporate office and look for the middle management assholes that have been in their position for 10+ years and you have your answer. Balding, fat, self important, not social and good looking enough to make it to the top but just enough to float to the middle and hang on with their pudgy fingers.
>>
>>39199512
Colored contacts
>>
>>39199512
>what are chads without the things that make them chads
They obviously aren't chads you fucking spastic
>>
>>39199512
>what is x if it wasn't x
>>
>>39199512
With looks they're just incels
>>
I've had the chance to talk to a few "Chads" alone. I used to get to school real early and they've been really nice to me.
I think most of them just feel pressured to act a certain way.
Or they're just douche's.
I wouldn't know.
>>
>>39199512
>tfw chinlet
I'm seriously considering surgery, I can't even grow a beard
>>
>>39199512
the_chaddest_chad.jpg
>>
>>39200418
>the chaddiest chad that ever did chadded
>>
>>39199512
he's got a good chin
DEMPRUSEY ROLLU
>>
>>39199512
What the fuck is up with his hairline? This nigga aint no Chad.
>>
>>39199537
>>39200418
This is a known white supremacist. Why aren't you supporting the chad ideology yet?
>>
They're us.
>>
>>39199866
its worst if you grow one cause it ends up being a neckbeard
>>
>>39200526
>mfw "chad nationalism" ACTUALLY is a thing
>>
>>39199813
All the Chads that I've met are generally great people. They're happier, more polite, and more interesting than usual people. I've seen the opposite of Stacies. Most can't hold a conversation and are boring and vain from my experience.
t. Cyborg
>>
>>39199512
They would be like us obviously
>>
File: xd.png (273KB, 873x899px) Image search: [Google]
xd.png
273KB, 873x899px
>>39199512
looking very masculine =/= being a chad

this guy is fuck ugly
>>
Confident and charismatic?
>>
hey where did you get this pic of me???
>>
>>39199512
nigga looks like robbie rotten
>>
File: photo.jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
6KB, 100x100px
>>39199512
Nothing. That's basically the whole premise.

The term Chad has been abused by this board to mean any confident and happy alpha-male but the idea was that they have no real redeeming qualities.

They skate through life as much as the world will coddle them for them for being a comic amplification of masculine ideals. Immediately after highschool/college ends it's a pretty fast downward slope. Suddenly they come off as incredibly boring when their whole "personality" consists of being raunchy and obnoxious and they can't do that anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.