[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power tool fags do you think I can suicide with one of these,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Nail-Gun1-300x300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Nail-Gun1-300x300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Power tool fags do you think I can suicide with one of these, I know it can pierce my skull but I don't know if the nail will get in deep enough to kill me. When I googled it i found a couple stories of people surviving nailed in the back of the head but I will be aiming right between the eyes.

And no I can't get a gun.
>>
>>39199415
you are fucking deepely retarded

It ll hurt as hell, by far it surpasses all the retarded methotds i ve seen here (exept maybe that autist that wanted to blow a pressure cooker to his face to die), and it won t probably make a hole deep enough that it can kill you especially if you aim between the eye, and remember that your skull is very strong and a nail might not breack through.

Don t you fucking do it you dumbass. Go buy a rope, jump down a bridge, swallow sleeping pills, jump infront of a train (not recommanded tho) or any other thing possible but not that.
>>
File: nailgun.jpg (11KB, 200x270px) Image search: [Google]
nailgun.jpg
11KB, 200x270px
Here's an example this guy survived with like 12 nails in his brain
>>
>>39199415
Just jump off a tall building
Let gravity do the rest,you lying suicidal wannabe shitposter
>>
It might kill you, but not right away, and you are going to suffer a lot.
>>
>>39199415
Hey OP, all the faggots who are calling you a retard or saying this won't work are wrong.

I am probably one of the few people on earth who have DIRECT experience with this.
My alcoholic uncle SUCCESSFULLY committed suicide in the 90's using a nailgun.

idk about between the eyes though. If I were to attempt this I would probably go for the temple.
>>
>>39199415
I knew a guy who tried this and survived, but he lost his ability to walk.
>>
>>39199618
The nail can definitely go through your skull at point blank the problem is that it needs to hit some vital part of the brain. Idgaf how much it will hurt it's only for a few minutes
>>
>>39199746
If I jump off a building, dive in front of a train, or take a shotgun to the head my mangled corpse is gonna ruin everybody's day. I figured a nail to the head would be the perfect balance between lethality an messiness
>>
File: 1502849089452.gif (825KB, 356x200px) Image search: [Google]
1502849089452.gif
825KB, 356x200px
>>39199995
Why the fuck do you care anon?
You want to be dead,the dead know nor care about anything, sweet oblivion
If you where serious about taking your life,you wouldn't mind the mess you leave behind
>>
>>39199844
ye sure and get through so much pain just before you go lol

if i shall do it one day it ll be od on drugs. hf and die
>>
>>39200271
OD on drugs is one of the least fatal methods of suicide out there. It's also the most common way for women to attempt suicide because they know they are likely to survive and be showered in attention.
>>
>>39200452
Do a fucking ungodly amount of heroin. That's the only way. People who take a bunch of pills or whatever are either dumb or just crying for help.
>>
>>39200452
OD on hard drugs*

i ll take as much of hero, crack, meth, coke, boose my wagie pay can give me
>>
>>39199746
I might stream it when I've laid out all the plans. I don't care if you watch it'll be more entertaining than some fag falling asleep with an exit bag.
>>
>>39200582
Link it anon
Ffjdhhdjjb
>>
>>39200792
Like I said it's probably gonna be a day or two, they sell nail guns at a hardware store right? I'll probably post another thread in a few days. Where do you think I should do it? Probably gonna stay in my room and get real fucked up on vicodin and then do it
>>
>>39201027
yes, any hardware store sells nail guns, but if you look for a hardware supplier that serves contractors and construction workers rather than chain stores like Home Depot, you can find heavy-duty nail guns that can move nails up to 2.5 inches.
these require you to get and operate an air compressor, which you will also find in store. though running an air compressor is loud and may draw attention, so you want to carry out your plan somewhere isolated. I'd recommend a motel room, where your parents wont have to clean your blood and the noise of the compressor and your death will make sure your corpse gets found before you get rotted and covered in maggots.
>>
You'd probably have better luck doing a faceplant on a running circular saw, OP.
>>
>>39199618
Don't forget the guy that thought dying by dehydration would be painless and he'd just swish some oil in his mouth to not feel thirsty
>>
>>39201932
but a circular saw is more expensive than an nail gun
>>
>>39200050
life already sucks why make it harder for someone else
>>
>>39202540
Go out in a bad,hehehe
You know,the elites always need more living cannon meat,wanna join the armed forces?
>>
Is that just like trepanning? Also you will regret it. Find something else.
>>
File: 1462905598487-2.jpg (149KB, 2880x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1462905598487-2.jpg
149KB, 2880x1619px
>>39202953
there's no way the would let me in the army with my suicidal tendencies
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide
stop asking stupid ass questions, or buy an exit bag you fuckin idiots. This question is literally posted every day and you always get the same answers.
>>
>>39203668
dont tell them? And besides, the second you get a rifle...
>>
File: DougieJones.gif (993KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
DougieJones.gif
993KB, 500x209px
>>39199415
Lmao. In relation to powetool suicides. What do you guys think of chainsawing your own neck? Of course it's ridiculous but beyond that?
>get drunk as fuck
>lay down
>saw to your neck
>gravity will pull the saw down if for some reason you couldn't keep it on point otherwise
>bonus points for being metal as fuck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.