[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say you could magically solve all of your problems. any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1503256959277.jpg (716KB, 914x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503256959277.jpg
716KB, 914x1000px
Lets say you could magically solve all of your problems. any illnesses or aliments just disappear. You'll always have a moderate source of income. But every full moon you transform into a giant dumb orc/hulk creature and go on a raping spree. Would you do it?
>>
>giant dumb orc/hulk creature and go on a raping spree

That's a bonus
>>
seems easy to work around the rape part just notify the local wiccan club and they'll be spread eagle for you at moonrise
>>
I would fight back, i would resist. I would make my self a sacrifice to my bestiality and and jerk to mdeath.
>>
>>39198467
Does anyone know who you are?
>>
>>39198467
Wouldn't even think twice on this decision. Definitely
>>
>>39198467
In a heartbeat. Why even ask?
>>
Absolutely. I'd take a day off work every full moon like a mini vacation just to bask in the upcoming glory. I'd be grinning as my intelligence fades into nothing more than brutal lust.
>>
File: 3507ad887cdc4021afb4418b98480e31.png (747KB, 725x1052px) Image search: [Google]
3507ad887cdc4021afb4418b98480e31.png
747KB, 725x1052px
What happens if the police respond? I won't be in a state where I can communicate the issue and on top of that I would be a giant green monster that would attract a lot of attention on it's own even without the rape part.

Can I be turned into an incredibly slutty imp femboy that goes on a slutting spree? or better yet a regular femboy? Completely unable to control his urges and produces super-pheremones making him likely to be raped by men?
>>
>>39198858
No, giant bara rape orc or nothing at all.
>>
File: 1503095719937.png (1MB, 871x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1503095719937.png
1MB, 871x1051px
>>39198912
You'd most likely end up being killed/subdued when you go on your rape spree.
>>
>>39198467
Yes.

Who wouldnt? Just tell people to lock you up each full moon and let in any good looking women looking for strange.
>>
>>39199011
How could you die if any illnesses/ailments disappear though?
>>
>>39199011
I'm pretty sure the OP mentioned the Hulk so I take that as in your transformed state your pretty much invulnerable
>>
>>39198467
I want an orc to go on a raping spree on me thanks
>>
Yes and long as I'm guarenteed not to get caught and killed.
>>
>>39199079
What about after the rape spree? Do you not think you won't be tracked by the government and the internet won't explode and find out literally everything about you? You'll die the moment you turn back to normal.
>>
>>39198467
I don't really have any ailments, illnesses or problems but given the fact that I would be some sort of weird Were-Orc who dominates everyone in his path I would have to say yes nontheless.
>>
>free money
Call me Grunk and strap on my loincloth.
>>
>moderate income
Take the deal, buy some cams and hookers and bunker yourself up with those on every fullmoon.
Be the new BGC trend.
>>
I'd just lock myself in a dungeon with your mom
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.