[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you mind getting a tarots card reading? All you have to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 36

File: 401b300b46ff20b387b70827a7930f39.jpg (219KB, 650x1010px) Image search: [Google]
401b300b46ff20b387b70827a7930f39.jpg
219KB, 650x1010px
Would you mind getting a tarots card reading? All you have to do is to give me 5 randomly generated numbers from 0 to 21, representing the cards you draw, and writing something about yourselves. If you post a nice picture you get a double (you) too.
>>
I've always found it funny that people see tarot cards as this esoteric ancient thing, when the regular old suits of playing cards existed like 500 years before them.
>>
File: 1492159627660.jpg (298KB, 2048x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1492159627660.jpg
298KB, 2048x1704px
>>39198313
>something about yourselves
Uhh, well there's not much to say. I'm 18, going to college next semester and absolutely hate myself because of me being a sexual and mental fuck up. Oh and lesbians are the absolute best.
>>
>>39198406
oh, sorry, the last one is 19, not another 9
>>
>>39198361
Ikr? It's because it's been associated to gypsies reading cards at festivals and similiar. Where I live gypsies aren't this nice honestly.
>>
I'm slowly getting out of being a robot by working out. I was blessed with some chad features but I also have very robot ones.
>>
>>39198313
Im on a search for something or so I think. There aren't many things I could say about myself that would be meaningful.
>>
File: 1501779220862.jpg (421KB, 544x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501779220862.jpg
421KB, 544x900px
6 1 14 0 8

Im 23, schizoid, lived through hell alone, now i despise people in general amidst everyday anhedonia
>>
18 I am 22 years old I live in canada I'm struggling to get my life together i don't want to be a neet forever i don't care if il be stucking working minimum wage i just want to get my life together what do i need to do to get my life together can i have a happy life? what do i need to do to acomplish my goal of finding happiness ?
>>

I have big plans for my future, and I think they might actually be obtainable eventually through a lot of hard work and determination. I also wish to become a smarter and wiser individual and become overall a better person, though I'm not interested in becoming social or whatever.
>>
File: to-tarot19-the-sun.jpg (163KB, 650x1010px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot19-the-sun.jpg
163KB, 650x1010px
>>39198406
>>39198406
What you're looking for in life is 14, Temperance. It represents the strenght to persevere, even when hope is completely lost, to rebuild what was burned, to rise from the ashes. You may have been feeling like your life was a complete whack, but right now it seems like you are looking for a new way to start. Your situation is represented by 8, Strenght. Clearly you are strong willed about your wish of success and you're on the path of bettering yourself, but at the same time, you're completely clueless on what really will make you achieve your dream. So, be careful, because it's easy, too easy, to fall into presumptous behaviours.
16 represents what is backing you, and it's The Tower. Oftentimes a bad card, you're lucky to have it on your side, since it represents the fall of misconceptions and behaviours not fitting for what you're looking for. You're beyond that, you're completely aware of what makes your reasoning and what does not, and it's crucial indeed to know what you are.
9 represents The Hermit, a card against you. Having the Hermit against you means that you're not completely aware of your surroundings and you don't really know what people know about you, what you know about people and so on. It's crucial to know what lies behind the mask of a smile, and it seems you are clueless. Be more aware and try to spend more time with the people you think you are close to, you may be surprised to know something new about them that you completely didn't expect of them.
Finally, 19, The Sun. What lies on the Path of your quest? It seems that it will all go well, if you follow your insticts and you care more about what's around you. You'll be able to, trust me. You'll be able to finally see the light.
>>
File: ds2conceptart.png (701KB, 767x1110px) Image search: [Google]
ds2conceptart.png
701KB, 767x1110px
>>39198721
forgot my picture (very original)
>>
>>39198313
Okay, i'm interested mr. hermit
>>
File: 1490365033765.jpg (672KB, 800x830px) Image search: [Google]
1490365033765.jpg
672KB, 800x830px
Sorry if I'm slow boys, but please understand that, since I did not made anything up, I actually have to write all the mess like this >>39198727 up on the moment. So please bear with me for a second.
>>
File: IMG_4478.jpg (109KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4478.jpg
109KB, 640x628px
>>39198313

I'm trying to accomplish big things but I haven't started working on anything and I'm doubting my ability to do so.
>>
File: to-tarot01-the-magician.jpg (237KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot01-the-magician.jpg
237KB, 650x1000px
>>39198485
Atone! Atone for your sins! The card you begin with is 20, Judgement. Have you been naughty? It seems like all you want to know right now is if your life is worth living or not, if you'll be able to make it or not. You know you have done bad things, but also good things, so you want to know how much it will weight on you. Fear not, we'll see togheter.
8 represents Strenght, as usual. A strong will is deeply rooted in your brain, and wants to know where your efforts need to go. You go, man, for a strong will is always a step ahead on the Path.
6 represents The Lovers, wich is on your side. The Lovers represents a choice you'll have to make, between two things you deeply care for. Maybe between two different kinds of lifestyles? Whatever it may be, you'll know what will be the best answer for that choice, and you'll make no mistake in that matter. In this case only you have to follow your emotions, not logic, for deep guilt will only build if you do otherwise.
3 represents what's against you, and it's the Empress, wich represents overall power in the womanly figure. I'll not try to simple this out saying you're scared of women, for I think this is something way more deep. You may be scared of where your emotions may lead you to, you may be also scared of what you don't know about yourself; it's alright to not know, sometimes, especially for now. But, if you truly want to know what will be of you, you must know, you must understand what's behind your actions and what will be of your future choices.
Overall, the card that represents the answer to all of that is 1, The Magician. The Magician represents all that is natural and real in this world, completely opposite of emotions and inner feelings. What's this now? To know what you want to know you must understand and study yourself, like a scholar. I know it sounds cheesy, but by understanding what you are, what your feelings mean in a toughtful and careful manner may hold the key to success.
>>
>>39198727
Thank you so much! Was a very interesting read.
>Clearly you are strong willed about your wish of success and you're on the path of bettering yourself, but at the same time, you're completely clueless on what really will make you achieve your dream. So, be careful, because it's easy, too easy, to fall into presumptous behaviours.
>It's crucial to know what lies behind the mask of a smile, and it seems you are clueless. Be more aware and try to spend more time with the people you think you are close to, you may be surprised to know something new about them that you completely didn't expect of them.
These two hit especially close to home, did not expect that.
>>
21 04 11 17 03
I'm struggling to decide who I am and what my values and desires are, I want to escape my current self but I don't feel like I have the energy
>>
File: 1499638781652.jpg (9KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499638781652.jpg
9KB, 236x246px
>>39198509
You're looking for Strenght, 8. May it be the strenght to go on, may it be the will to live, you currently live in a limbo of unaction because you lack what it takes to "do". To "do" you must find what lacks in your "you".
16 is the Tower, your current position, wich represents how your views have changed deeply in the recent past. See, for The Tower means that you lost all preconcepts and hurtful feelings, basically destroying your entire ego. You have a new Path to look for, a new approach to things, and you start finally anew.
5 represents the Hierophant, wich also represents what backs you up and what is especially linked to the spiritual world. See, for you deeply care about what truly makes you "you", you also understand what makes people "people". By this, you have a clear advantage on your Path by simply understanding what's behind the mask.
Against you we have 14, Temperance. Temperance is what makes the new "you" find what you look for, and what you lack currently. You could never, in your state, go against uneven odds of success, ever; you lack the guts, the skills, the perseverance to do so.
1 is Magician, as before. To truly understand how to gain the guts you lack, you have to study it, maybe from others. You must understand what really is necessary to do in order to finally break apart from your shell and finally walk on your Path.

Also fuck Captcha, fuck you google.
>>
File: j lange kween supreme.jpg (18KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
j lange kween supreme.jpg
18KB, 315x320px
>>39198313
10, 5, 11, 20, 6

I'm a 20 y/o girl.
>>
File: to-tarot08-strength.jpg (189KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot08-strength.jpg
189KB, 650x1000px
>>39198555
>>39198555

6 represents The Lovers. Simply put, you'll have to decide between two different things you deeply care for, with no chance of intermediate choices. One thing or the other, no items, fox only, final destination.
1 represents the Magician, your current situation. It seems like your look on the world was given thanks to your objectively good eye and understanding of the world, of what's real and what's fake. This is an importan asset, but beware that like potential, it matters only for a short period of time.
14 is on your side. Perseverance is what makes you live throught this hellish existence. Not a care for disaster and uneven conditions, even if you've been given a bad hand, you want to take a chance and get what was that was not given to you.
0 is what against you, The Fool. The Fool represents the beginning of your journey, a somewhat childish unawareness of a new start, filled with optimism and new prospects. It seems to me that you're in a hole,right now, with no hope for the future and no optimism. This is bad, for stagnating will only make things worse. We all have to move, move if we want to make something out of our lives.
Finally, 8, Strenght. Only by force and endurance you shall finally understand what shall be of you and your choice. What will you do? You'll only understand once you'll figure it out by not sitting idle and waiting for an answer to pop up by itself.
>>
tfw Wizard sempai hasn't responded to me yet
>>
File: dahmer.png (135KB, 490x362px) Image search: [Google]
dahmer.png
135KB, 490x362px
>>39199330
>I'm a 20 y/o girl.
Just why here out all places?
>>
>>39198313
Wait why do you want us to list the tarot number we want. How is that fate based at all. I could look up the card numbers for hanged man, devil, death, tower, and moon nd tell you I picked them randomly just to make you give me a negative fortune.
>>
File: 8KvsElE.jpg (711KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
8KvsElE.jpg
711KB, 1920x1280px
>>39199094
Very glad to be even a bit helpful on your Path. I know it sounds normiesh but put yourself out more, or else one day you'll be filled with bitter guilt only.
>>39198737
>>39198737
forgot my double (you) too!
>>
>>39199373
You've got a good point
>>
File: nottpainting1.jpg (157KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nottpainting1.jpg
157KB, 1024x768px

I'm an unemployed 18 year old living in a household with a single mother who has epilepsy. She is slowly losing the ability to take care of herself and my siblings, and I feel stuck in a rut because I completely lack a social network due to mental illness.
>>
>>39199330
why do you have to say you're female ? nobody cares if you're a femanon
>>
File: to-tarot03-the-empress.jpg (168KB, 650x950px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot03-the-empress.jpg
168KB, 650x950px
>>39199373
it's up to you anon, if you really want me to read your fortune you won't cheat. I mean, it's not like I'm the one on the losing side in that hypotetical situation.
>>39198644
>>39198644
anon you took 4 numbers. reroll please.

>>39198721
Currently I'm a bit bummed out, but I'll go on.
21 represents the World. You want to know what's the meaning behind all your actions and the actions of others. What is the true meaning of living?
17 represents Star, a little hope in a dire situation you're currently in. It seems that, even if you are in the darkest of forests, you look up to the sky looking for the slightest of chances of getting out. That's a good attitude, getting hopeless will get you nowhere.
20 represents Justice, wich is on your side. This is a good thing, because it means that you're currently throught a resolved crisis and you're completely aware of what you've done and what it needs to be done to atone and clean yourself.
5 represents the Hierophant. Again, you may not truly understand what's behind the behaviour of other people, so you act like it shouldn't matter. It does matter, because not caring or not understanding your dearest's feelings will truly hurt them, and yourself.
3 represents The Empress. Only by kindness and understanding you'll be able to appreciate what was given to you, may it be friends, relatives or other. Otherwise, you'll be stuck in a circle of "not understanding" what lacks in a relationship.
>>
>>39198555
What's "schizoid"? Like you're not actually schizophrenic but just kinda weird?
>>
File: Guerra-e-Paz.jpg (273KB, 1432x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Guerra-e-Paz.jpg
273KB, 1432x1030px
>>39198313
2, 5, 14, 4, 17
I'm 19, male, studying electrical engineering, living in a shitty town in the coast of the brazilian south.
I live with my parents and apart from them my life is very lonely, I just don't have social skills and people don't seem to like me very much, specially girls. I like anime and manga, all kinds of music, science, math, history, reading and rpg games.
I was never much interested in tarot, but now you've got me curious, I'll read about it.
>>
File: 1499644364829.jpg (2MB, 2377x2964px) Image search: [Google]
1499644364829.jpg
2MB, 2377x2964px

I was supposed to meet someone last night for a """romantic encounter""" but they had to cancel at the last minute. We agreed to do it at the same time tonight instead.

Can you tell me how it's going to go, or if it's really going to happen at all?

Thanks!
>>
>>39199538
I know it's a really shitty site to cite, but
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder
>>
18 3 I am 22 years old I live in canada I'm struggling to get my life together i don't want to be a neet forever i don't care if il be stucking working minimum wage i just want to get my life together what do i need to do to get my life together can i have a happy life? what do i need to do to acomplish my goal of finding happiness ? i rerolled anon is that good?
>>
>>39199194
This was oddly accurate in describing my outlook. hmmm
Thank you for your time and the insight, Hermit-sama
>>
>>39198313

- 19 years old
- glad my sister moved out for college stuff a while back
- attending flight school
- grandpa died about three weeks ago

will provide more info if needed
>>
>>39199536
>Currently I'm a bit bummed out, but I'll go on.
You're doing us a real service, hope you feel better hermitto
>>
>>39198313
5, 6, 8, 21, 12
I like girls a lot :^) also animals, im sporty and im about to start college
>>
File: to-tarot02-the-high-priestess.jpg (175KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot02-the-high-priestess.jpg
175KB, 650x1000px
>>39198739
hello mr anon, you took 6 cards, so I'll read the first 5 only. 13, 6, 7, 4, 2.
13 represents Death, and that is what you're looking for. Not Death perse, but what comes after Death. Rebirth, a new life shall come only if the old dies. To finally start anew, you don't know what it needs to be done.
6 represents The Lovers, the possibility of a decision leading to important results. Currently you're in the process of taking one of two possible paths. Be strong and don't look back, for what you've chosen is as good as any other option.
7 represents The Chariot, the glorious and a bit presumptuos show of strenght and success. Since it's on your side, it seems that for a while you'll lead a successfull life, only to slowly fade away and die out if you're not careful about what you do and say. It won't be hard, but it won't be an impossible outcome.
4 represents the Emperor, the true strenght of the mind, ruthlessness and the like. It seems you lack the resolve to either take action or to make a stand for what you believe in. This is troublesome, because while the world is grey, the choices are either black or white with no middle ground.
Finally, 2, the High Priestess. She represents what's under the skin of reality, such as emotions and the side of your ego you don't really know. So, to approach your new start, it seems you need to fully embrace what you don't know very well and let it take you where it will, with no questions, but only understanding. Be aware of the steps, because the fall is quite dangerous.
>>
File: IMG_2550.jpg (65KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2550.jpg
65KB, 597x597px
3, 4, 7, 12, 17

I am enjoying my job and my friends and my life recently. have to cut out my procrastination though
>>
>>39199726
>it seems you need to fully embrace what you don't know very well and let it take you where it will, with no questions, but only understanding. Be aware of the steps, because the fall is quite dangerous
That seems a bit unclear. Could you give more insight on those 2 sentences? Thanks for reading!
>>
File: Hermit.gif (39KB, 225x534px) Image search: [Google]
Hermit.gif
39KB, 225x534px
>>39198313
You don't need to read my cards, but I wanted to give you this. Use it wisely.
>>
File: 1501155921915.jpg (453KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501155921915.jpg
453KB, 1200x1200px
>>39198822
>>39198822
You truly try to accomplish big things, because it seems like you're trying to figure out the World, 21. What makes you think? What makes you laugh? What makes you think about what makes you think about what makes you think about ... yeah I'm a bit fucked in the head sorry. By the way.
5, The Hierophant, represents what lies behind every mask you encounter on the Path. Currently you seem to understand fully well what's behind yours, and the others', but this alone won't do you much good.
4 represents The Emperor, on your side is a strong mind and a strong - strenght? You know what's up, you know how to discuss, how to work out things. Very nice, but maybe try to not hurt the feelings of others eh?
19 represents the Sun, wich is against you. If normally this is a really good card, having it against you means only that you're not in a good position. It seems like all your efforts have only been wasted and you really feel frustrated about it. Will it be the same next time?
2 represents the High Priestess, again. It seems like, while you are fully aware of what you know and think, you are not aware of what you don't know well or not "think". There are things you need to sort out before you can finally understand what's behind all of this mess, and you should really first try out looking in yourself and see: what's good, what's to throw, what's salvageable. You do good, anon, just look out, really.
>>
File: 1479236618466.gif (996KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
1479236618466.gif
996KB, 500x267px

26yo neet hiki who hasn't left his bed unless to shit or get food in several months and who wishes every day to be good at something but has zero motivation or drive.

thanks in advanced op. my mum used to be heavily into this shit so I figure fuck it, why not
>>
>>39198313

I'm doing well in life and acquiring some solid dosh, but tfw no gf eats at me from the inside very slowly.
>>
File: 1503045055257.jpg (422KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1503045055257.jpg
422KB, 700x800px
tarrot readings are just excuses for stupid normie sluts to torment you.
>>
File: m017.jpg (427KB, 1424x1026px) Image search: [Google]
m017.jpg
427KB, 1424x1026px
>>39199850
You won't know where your choice will take you, but since it's your choice you'll have to live with the consequences and look out for the good stuff it will achieve. Of course, since it is an unclear path, there are many things you don't know, and you should really be aware of. Simply put, you're walking up on a stairway with every step a different lenght, and you are completely unaware of it. But every successfull step will reward you immensely.
>>39199888
why thank you kind anon, have a nice picture you too
>>
File: 1497842585692.png (19KB, 462x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497842585692.png
19KB, 462x320px
>>39199137
I'll read only a couple more before I head to sleep, I worked all day and I didn't expect this much feedback! Sorry for all the anons I could not satisfy, maybe I'll try to slowly but surely get your readings done.

21 means the World. Yadda yadda, you trying to figure out what's about all this shit that's falling upon all of us. Understandable your concern.
4, wich is, The Emperor. You look like you have a big head for big thinking and deciding, because you sure are fierce when it comes to discuss and argue. While it's a nice thing to have, it's also a tad rude. Sorry to break it anon.
11 means Justice, and basically means that Fate is on your side. Maybe you did something good in the not so distant past, and this boosted your morale up. This is good, really, because if you are sure of yourself you're able to do more and better. The struggle is real, and every more little help is crucial.
17 is the Star. I won't beat around the bush, because if you have against The Star, then you've lost your hope of saving yourself from the depths of suffering. I can't say much about this, but in your situation you can only see so much, and if currently you can't see anything ahead of you, it doesn't mean you're at the end of the road. There are many things you can do about it, for example, as 3 says, the Empress, kindness and love can get you out of your special layer of hell.
I know, I have nobody who truly loves me and I don't think I ever will. It's hard to phantom somebody else loving you because you yourself fail to meet those high expectations. But by giving love, you'll eventually recieve even a fraction of what you've given, and in our hopelessness even a bit of love can change us into better men. What we lack is not strenght, but a cause to fight for. Love and kindness will get yours. Godspeed, anon.

mfw
>>
>>39199348
I'm goin' through a rough spell. Y'all are gonna put up with my bitchyness 'till I'm normie-scum again
>>39199521
He said to write something about ourselves smartass. You wanna hear my life story? No, you don't. Who gives a fuck
>>
>>39199330
hello girlie, it's your turn now. swearing on my pictures will get you no more additional (you)s.
10 represents The Wheel of Fortune. What you're looking for goes beyond what is desiderable by a normal human, because it's not for us to understand and to achieve; just as you can't always have good luck, you can't chain up Fate to do your bidding. But, let's see what's up with your future.
So, right now you're in 5th position, with the Hierophant in you looking in other people's eyes and seeing a spark of what's their true identity. This is a good perk, but alone is kind of useless, as knowing all kinds of plants but not growing them.
11 means Justice is on your side. For now, good fortune is on your side, because of some good karma. It seems you've done some good in your life, you should be proud of it and carry on.
20 represents Judgement. Ouch, so you've done bad things too. You are ashamed of what you've done and you're afraid of somebody finding out about it. I can't really help, because this is something only for you to deal with. I suggest spilling the beans and stopping trying to hide the skeleton in your closet. You'll be in shock to see how people either care too much or don't care at all.
Finally, 6. The Lovers. You have options at your disposal, and you must choose between one of those. What will be of you shall only be only if you take a road and never look back. Will it be changing places? Will it be approaching a new lifestyle? Will it be telling the truth about what you've done? In this case only, you're the one who decides what will be your life.

Also L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: to-tarot06-the-lovers.jpg (187KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot06-the-lovers.jpg
187KB, 650x1000px
>>39200267
>>39200296
Shit, I forgot the picture. There you go. no bulli the other anons kindly yours - hermitto
>>
>>39198313
>0-21
>only using the major Arcana
How pleb can you be?
>>
>>39200141
I see... Maybe it's the horoscope type thing of being vague enough to apply to everybody, but apply it does.
You have my sincerest thanks, hermitto
>>
>>39199471
>>39199471
I'm sorry anon, let's see what will be of you.

21 is the world, yadda yadda, you want to know what's up. Sorry if I don't dwell on it too much, but it's the third time I get The World as starting arcana. Y'all not cheating right?
>>
File: Russian_Tarot_st_Petersburg[1].jpg (224KB, 910x1008px) Image search: [Google]
Russian_Tarot_st_Petersburg[1].jpg
224KB, 910x1008px
>>39200346
>tfw have a god tier tarot scanned in, but too lazy to cut out the individual cards from the set
Oh well, it's not like I'm good at reading anyway.
>>
>>39200380
Not at all, I used the random website for my rolls. I was surprised to see that a lot of other people had 21 as their starting number.
>>
>>39200267
>I'm goin' through a rough spell
But why r9k out of all places? Women are hated here afterall.
>>
I am 19 years old, I study engineering and I am lazy as fuck

I don't have a picture but take this ASCII cat instead:
(( /|_/|
\\.._.' , ,\
/\ | '.__ v /
(_ . / "
) _)._ _ /
'.\ \|( / ( mrf
'' ''\\ \\
>>
File: to-tarot10-wheel-of-fortune.jpg (163KB, 650x980px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot10-wheel-of-fortune.jpg
163KB, 650x980px
>>39199471
Sorry, my brain farted, let's go on.
You're currently in a position where you understand that love and kindness does actually good. That's nice and caring, really. Nice boy, you're really a nice boy. Please don't let others take advantage of your kindness.
8 means Strenght, on your side you have will strong enough to support you and your action throught your decisions. This is rare and occasionally only so try to take as much advantage as possible from this boost in morale. You need it, really.
19 is The Sun. It seems like you tried your hardest but you still got disappointed or the result didn't meet your standards. Try harder next time and never forget to smile, anon. You have to, especially in your condition. Even in dire occasions, a smile can save lives.
10 is the Wheel of Fortune. Your success won't depend on you but from something that affects you but you can't change. Shit happens, but good things happen too. Sorry anon, but it seems that you will know what's up only by something you can't do anything about. Read it as you want, but I don't want you to think that only your mother's suffering will make you strong. Both of you will be stronger togheter, hopefully for as much as possible.

I'll do >>39199542 next and then head out. Sorry for everyone else who was hoping for a read, but I can't go on in this condition. as you've seen.
>>
>>39200538
>stopping right before you get to my post

so this is how it feels, to be
KEKED
>>
File: 1489814211120.jpg (592KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1489814211120.jpg
592KB, 2560x1600px
>>39199542
>>39199542
Let's see, anon, you're currently looking for the High Priestess, 2, as your objective in life. What's behind reality? Why do I act like this? It seems you're not entirely sure of what makes you who you are, so you're unsure of what you will do next.
5 represents TheHierophant, yadda yadda, you know about other's secret way of dealing with you and others, but it won't be helpful in the long run.
14 is Temperance. You have what it takes to go against uneven odds, and that's good, really. That's rare and it will only help you in whatever shit situation you're in, because you have a bad hand, but you don't care and you want more from your life, rightfully so.
4 represents The Emperor. We live in a dog-eat-dog world, I know, and you need to be sure and decisive in your decisions. If you want to be heard and to be relevant, not forgotten, you need to speak up, because right now no one seems to do so.
17 is The Star. This is a good card, because no matter how much shit will be thrown at you, you will have your light guiding you trought hard times. You have a dream of succeding in life, you have a dream of knowing truly yourself, and you need to realize that to do so, you need to be a bit more forceful and speak more frankly. To make an omelette, you need to break some eggs, anon.

All right folks, I'll call it a night.
For anyone that I did not do a read, at least let me give a (you)
>>39199569
>>39199621
>>39199646
>>39199677
>>39199738
>>39199901
>>39199908
>>39200532

man ... that's a lot of people I'm disappointing. Sorry y'all. I'll figure out something for next time I do some reading.
See you around folks! and best wishes to all of you kind anons
- hermitto
>>
File: IMG_3511.png (514KB, 532x582px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3511.png
514KB, 532x582px
>>39198313

Im khv, male, white (but I look asian for some reason. No, really, most everyone I meet thinks Im asian), and have some emotional issues. I have been going through spiritual/emotional turmoil recently and I dont even know whats going on anymore. Social anxiety/self-hate are pretty common problems throughout my life. Im also pretty skeptical of tarot cards and the like, but I am not exactly a cynical person, also thanks in advance for the time.
>>
>>39200296
Thanks, Hermit. This was a good reading; I'll save this for later.

>>39200469
I'm here for the same reason everyone's here.
Collective self-pity. Feels bad, man.
Trolling the dumbfucks helps get my frustration out.
Offering my advice helps me feel better about myself. Usually it's ignored, but a few times, I've gotten a nice comment in return.
>>
>>39200717
Many thanks, hermitto-chan, I hope you have a good night
>>
File: to-tarot07-the-chariot.jpg (162KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
to-tarot07-the-chariot.jpg
162KB, 650x1000px
>>39199569
17 means Star. You're looking for hope and a guide in your life.
16 means Tower. Currently you're in a position where everything you knew was destroyed and crumbled apart. This also means that you can start anew, but you're understandably in shock.
9 means The Hermit. You know that there's more than meets the eye, and you take full advantage of that knowledge. Very well,sonny, but that alone won't do much.
19 means the Sun. All your efforts suddenly went up into smoke. It's a big disappointment for you and who you believed on, but nonetheless you need to press on.
7 is The Chariot. Be proud of who you are, be proud of what your action mean to you and others, and you'll find your guide in the nothingness. But, be aware that being too proud of yourself will only blind you.

Now I'll kindly fuck off. I'll have you know that since I'm not native this reading session was really stressful for me, but I'm really happy to have spent time with you all. I hope I haven't disappointed you anons who hoped for a read but I'm only human and I can only do so much. Sorry.
I hope you have a fine night\day. Smell you later!
>>
>>39200538
Thank you for the reading, this was pretty accurate. Hopefully things work out on your end.
>>
File: retirantes.jpg (1MB, 1900x2000px) Image search: [Google]
retirantes.jpg
1MB, 1900x2000px
>>39200717
>answered with a picture of my favorite manga and one of my favorite anime
>the tarot reading fits my life quite well and talks a lot about my life
Thanks a lot anon!
I'm also glad you like the painting I posted
>>
>>39200837
>>39200775
d-dont forgettu me Hermitto-kun?

pls
>>
>>39198313
8 17 21 3 6

I'm 26 and bored with life. I can't maintain relationships with people very well. I'm so alone. I want to go back to academia.
>>
>>39200896
that painting is too sad for thanking someone, have this instead
>>
>>39200837
Thanks! I appreciate you doing the reading, even though you said you weren't going to do any more.
>>
File: 1502952069501.gif (1MB, 227x152px) Image search: [Google]
1502952069501.gif
1MB, 227x152px
>>39200919
>tfw not even caring anons care about you
>>
File: IMG_20170820_152142.jpg (2MB, 3890x2381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_152142.jpg
2MB, 3890x2381px
I'm 22, male, going to college for AS in Human Resources, hopefully graduating this semester. My primary goal in life is to find a nice gf to spend life with, everything else is a means to that end. I also love animals. My nice picture is a picture of my kitty.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.