[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

man, wtf do i say now? talking to people is hard

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (101KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
101KB, 1080x1920px
man, wtf do i say now?
talking to people is hard
>>
>>39197450
that's pretty cool, kinda want to visit norway sometimes

INSERT NEW CONVERSATION TOPIC HERE
>>
>>39197450
make a super cheesy joke or something. Cheese that bitch up
>>
>>39197450
"Knulle meg fra min jomfru liv"
Easy way to get laid desu.
>>
>>39197450
>are you an angel, because I've got an erection

works 100% of the time
>>
Well your first message was doomed to fail, you should already know the entire script before you even say anything.

Try this
>Nice, what brings a viking to this part of the app store?
>>
>>39197450
show bobs and vagene
>>
>>39197450
Norway is too expensive. They need to be exterminated.
>>
>>39197514
Is that supposed to say fuck me from my virgin life?
>>
>>39197450
i will now discover if the norwegians enjoy wedgies
*sticks hands into your pants*
>>
>>39197607
"Get away me from my virgin life"
Worked on tinder desu. Not sure about why you talking with her but I bet because you're virgin, and want to get laid.
>>
>>39197450

"Let's go frolic together in the forests of Blashrykh, then enjoy a romantic cruise together down the fjord. What do you say?"

This will get her instantly wet.
>>
>>39197450
Tell her how much you want to stand on Kjeragbolten and ask her if she has.
>>
File: UiOr3GV_d.jpg (47KB, 640x331px) Image search: [Google]
UiOr3GV_d.jpg
47KB, 640x331px
>>39197450
Start a conversation, ask her why so many Norwegians speak english
>>
>Cool! I'm not :^)
>>
>>39197450
Just try things out, don't think about being cringy, you have to learn through experience
>>
File: dukat.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dukat.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
This is why I stopped using dating apps, every conversation felt so formulaic and forced, so much effort and anxiety. The endgame is meeting in person of course, where talking is much easier and more natural but all the hoops you have to jump through with the secret chad pickup phrases and jokes you need to know to pass the test make the whole experience impossible.

If you see what women look for on those things (apart from looks, which they don't admit to valuing as much as they do) , they always say they're looking for a guy who makes them laugh? So you've got to be some sexy stand up comedian who's 'woke' enough to navgate the minefield that is modern humor, but don't be too funny, be assertive and ask them out early, some light sexual flirting is even better! (but hey take it easy shitlord or your poor attempt at seduction will be plastered all over tumblr before you can yell 'It's a match!')

Fuck this stupid game of people, I'd rather die alone than buy into this shit. Romance is dead.
>>
thanks buddies, went with >>39197885

>>39198025
i think most women are less analytical than that, most should have some leeway and room for error, obviously if you're super good-looking you can fuck up to no end and still seal the deal

my problem is that I go blank with what to say haha, esp if they have a blank or limited bio, too many options to go for
>>
Why didn't you make a joke about Norwegian Wood?
>>
>>39197450
Tell her you are a big fan of Anders Breivik.
>>
So, anything new OP?
>>
File: 1482423666046.jpg (15KB, 600x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482423666046.jpg
15KB, 600x468px
>>39198025
>ywn just conquer a planet of religious fanatics with ease, tear their planet apart, use them for manual labour and make money while also raping any bajoran woman you want until you find one you rather quite like who submissively serves you because you run the local prison space station and you breed her and eventually fall in love with her
>>
>>39198097
Woah, bretty good choice tbqh OP ;^))
>>
"Jeg vil klaske deg pa rumpa og ta deg med ut og spise sushi"
Means "I want to slap you on the ass and take you out for sushi" in Norwegian.

t. norweejun
>>
>>39198735
dukat is my spirit animal, bloody ungrateful, subservient bajoran scum
>>
>>39197470
This is the only good answer you'll get. take it or leave it.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.