[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Retail cuck general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 33

File: wagecuck.png (663KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.png
663KB, 849x565px
Let me read some of those green texts, anon
>>
I won't let you. You have to work
>>
Never.Work.Retail.Ever
I literally feel so sad for anyone who's 30, and has deal with that shit everyday just to make ends meet
>>
Not exactly retail but I work for an airline and I can tell you guys, there's no job that makes you hate Arabs and Slavs more than working for an European airline. Being a police officer maybe.
>>
25yo and work at an Aldi's
you don't know true suffering
>>
File: 1490429999115.jpg (17KB, 281x440px) Image search: [Google]
1490429999115.jpg
17KB, 281x440px
>>39196838
>I literally feel so sad for anyone who's 30, and has deal with that shit everyday just to make ends meet
shipment of compassion received
here's your receipt and have a great day
ah, excuse me there seems to be a problem with your invoice
the system isn't recognizing the vendor "Worthless Notions Inc."
might be able to force it in under "Condescending Donations CCL"
gimme a sec
>>
>>39196838
It's still step up from being on welfare m80
>>
File: 1497318266797.jpg (269KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
1497318266797.jpg
269KB, 922x691px
>work overnights
>do my usual "chopping of veggies and packing fruit "
>Baker cones9in to have a chat
>apparently the new guy threatened to commit suicide the previous night
>cops were called, he was brought away in ambulance, the whole shebang
>i was oblivious to it

Apparently it was over his ex, who works overnights in the deli. Felt sorry for the guy because he seemed dece
>>
>>39196727
I work at retail in one of those more "extravagant" malls. I really enjoy the time around 9pm, when the mall closes down. Most of the lights go out and the music stops playing. It's like the normie show is over for a day and I can stop faking smiles. Sometimes you can meet other wageslaves on a smoke when throwing the trash. It's actually one of those rare moments when I enjoy social interaction.
>>
>>39196727
Every store I go to I try to shit on the bathroom floor and pee on the toilet paper because I know some cuck has to clean it up lol, I also make big ass drive through orders and drive off after they make about half it.
>>
>>39198046
Where at bruh ya that's shit man you must like abuse and being poor, I dropped a large on the floor there the other day and some faggot had to clean it up was funny as he'll he looked depressed
>>
Lads, not op but agreed that more stories are needed
>>
>>39196838
They deserve it though 30 and working retail lol what a sack of shit even past 21 you are a loser if you do this
>>
>>39198473
Then post some you dicklet
>>
>>39198515
What do you work in, Mr. Successful
>>
>>39198544
I posted a story in a retail thread 6 months ago. Do you want me to repost it here?
>>
File: gun.png (244KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
gun.png
244KB, 638x540px
>>39198473
okay I have a story it's about an anonymous individual who thought he was too good to do the tasks assigned to him and moped about it on the internet.

>b-but no one ever told me customer service jobs mean i have to serve customers
>>
>years ago
>work at a sandwich shop
>near some hip taverns
>weekend, open late
>some obviously drunk chicks come in
>co worker taking their order
>one is saying shit like "so i can get this for free, right?"
>he explains, no of course not you fuckin idiot (more or less)
>i start making her food as she's ordering it
>pays and waits for me to finish up
>wrap it up and hand it to her
>"that's not mine is it? that's not what i ordered!"
>uhhh what? this is exactly what you ordered.
>she explains she thought it was slightly different
>well this is what it is, so here
she was being a total bitch, otherwise i may have offered to remake it for her.
>>
>>39198582
I'll post it here:

>be me
>cashier at a Walmart in Ohio
>see a group of 3 niggers (2 men and 1 women) with 2 carts filled to the brim with 2 liter soda bottles looking for an open cashier
> "please don't come to me please don't come to me please don't come to me"
>Lead nigger spots me
>FUCK
>lead nigger starts stacking trays of 2 liter coke bottles on my conveyer belt
>I start to take them out of the metal store trays
>"ay yo, leave them cokes in there, we're gonna use these trays to carry the cokes to the car, we'll bring them back later."
>sureyouwill.jpg
>enter into the computer 50 bottles of coke, 15 2 liter bottles of ginger ale, 15 bottles of diet coke, and 22 boxes of redbull.
>"ok, so your total will be 355 dollars and 43 cents."
>start wondering how the fuck these 3 raggedy niggers are going to afford all this shit

continued below.
>>
File: aahaa.jpg (12KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
aahaa.jpg
12KB, 251x201px
>>39198837
well what happened my dude?
>>
>>39198837
Lemme guess how they can afford it
>>
File: rage.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>39198837

continued

>the hoodrat negress in the group reaches into her wallet and pulls out an EBT card
>don'tyoufuckingdare.jpg
>she swipes it into our card reader
>total money left owed drops to 4 dollars and 40 cents
>lead nigger asks "ay yo, how many things does we have to take off to get the total down to zero dollars? Can we take a coke bottle off?"
>"the amount left is due to a 20 cent bottle deposit on each redbull you bought."
>"aight, aight. Break it down for me real simple-like. How many cokes does we have to take off to get the total down to zero?"
>have to resist the urge to strangle him.
>"you owe 20 cents for each box of redbull you bought that food stamps doesn't cover. You could only get your cost down to zero if I took all the redbulls off your order"
>"ah shit!"
>lead nigger turns to a white woman standing behind him in line
>"miss, do you have 4 dollars and 40 cents that I could have?"
>woman responds in thick Russian accent "Sorry, I don't have any cash left with me"
>negress says "its fine"
>she swipes her EBT card again, and this time selects the EBT option, causing the amount left to drop to zero dollars
>hand them their receipt
>"goodbye"
>refuse to tell them to have a good day like I do for every other costumer
>mfw they never brought the metal trays back

Niggers man, not even once!
>>
>>39199264
who the fuck goes to the store for $350 of soda and doesn't take any real/earned money with them, damn
>>
>>39199353
They sell the Soda to convenience stores for cash, it's a way to cash out their EBT for $$
>>
>>39199470
Additionally, a lot of this money they make from EBT sales they use to buy alcohol and drugs. In this way, the taxpayers can be made to pay for people to buy drugs and alcohol.
>>
>>39199264
>you owe 20 cents for each box of redbull you bought
How can I get a box of redbull for 20 cents?
>>
>>39199559
Each box was about 15 dollars, but there was a 20 cent tax for each box of redbulls. The foodstamps covered the basic cost of the redbull, but not the tax.
>>
>>39199499
fuckin' A, never thought about that.
heard about tweakers putting counterfeit bills in gambling machines at bars and cashing out right away to get real money back
>>
>>39199499
taxation is theft so it's no surprise that such money is used in similar fashion
>>
Home Depot cuck here. I want to kill myself thinking about having to deal with rednecks, senile old people, and cunty soccer moms tomorrow.
>>
>>39198396
>I also make big ass drive through orders and drive off after they make about half it.

Fast food workers don't give a shit about this. They'll just put it under the heater and sell it later.
>>
I work at Be$t Goy
ask me anything
>>
File: 1498073710868.jpg (142KB, 552x414px) Image search: [Google]
1498073710868.jpg
142KB, 552x414px
>take time off work
>feel guilty
I JUST WANT PEACE
>>
>>39199699
I go to the hardware store almost every day for my job. Y'all seem so miserable there although helpful. I can see the pain in your eyes worse than most places.
>>
>>39199470
This is why ebt should only be able to buy very specific health food.
>>
> Almost never take sick days off
> Worked at business for years, numerous promotions and pay raises for quality service
> Frequent compliments from head office and customers for excellent customer service.
> Parents are getting divorced
> Dad goes into a drinking spiral
> Almost drink drives into a wall one morning
> Wreasle the keys off him and force him in the house, he's thrown up everywhere and crying in the fetal position
> Call work, can't come in because of a really serious family situation, happy to fully explain it tomorrow
> "this is unacceptable anon, we will seriously reconsider your employment in a formal review"

Holy fucking shit I am so goddamn fucking mad right now.
>>
>>39199877

They do that with WIC, it's fucking baffling how EBT doesn't.

Anyway

>tfw working as a support mgr at wally world and having to deal with management associates and customers all in one

Associates tend to be the worst of the group, go figure. Fucking whiny entitled pricks
>>
>>39199741
Why didn't you bastards hire me after my really good interview and I have an associate's for christ's sake
>>
>>39199910
wow that's fucked.
willing to bet there's plenty of people you work with calling in like:
>got a headache
>my cat's sick
>need time off for a private matter
>etc BS excuses
>>
>>39200021
You have to be a very specific type of person or be hired seasonal, we will hire literally anybody for seasonal. What did you apply for? Sales floor, Greek Squode, inventory?
>>
>>39199910
Always lie when something like that happens. Tell them you have a medical issue and went to the hospital. They won't ever fire you for health reasons that opening up the door for a lawsuit.
>>
>>39196727

Not retail, but foodservice.

>own/operate deli
>hire an intern for academic year
>it looks good to participate in EU programmes
>intern is French feminist going for a business degree
>fuck.wav
>she didn't want to be there
>I didn't want her there either
>involve her in bookkeeping, money handling, etc.
>refuses to do day to day operations, only wants to manage
>doesn't eat meat, wants us to become vegan coffee shop for her
>rule 1 of owning business, know your customers. Poles like meats.
>we already have coffees in house, and sell fresh and pickled produces
>offer to train her in making coffee and pickling
>doesn't want to do actual work
>"i'm an ideas person."
>"and your ideas are either horrible or were thought of by me 5 years ago."
>tries to convince my wife i'm using her as a sex object
>consistently harasses old asian man working here

Giving her performance evaluation at the end of it all was priceless. She failed miserably. Got paid by the EU for putting up with her bullshit, and causing her to have to take a remedial class and redo her internship. And given what doesn't go into operating costs, including labour, goes into my pocket, those 6 months made my wallet quite fat.
>>
>>39200086
Mobile sales but I said I'd be willing to do anything. I've already worked electronics at Walmart for over three years. The only negative I had is that my schedule was very restricted because I'm in college full time.
>>
>>39200331
Oh and it was a part time position too so the restrictive schedule shouldn't have been a deal breaker.
>>
>>39200168
While it is probably better to lie your employer can fire you for any reason or no reason at all unless you're under a specific contract due to at-will employment in america
>>
>>39196838
I remember seeing all the people in their late 30s early 40s working every day of the week in those shit holes; it's like watching a person slowly die every day from the inside out. They must wake up every day knowing life isn't getting any better since they're stuck in minimum wage hell for the next 40 years.
>>
>>39200468
>happiness is measured in money

wow you must be pathetic
>>
>>39200626
It really is though when the alternative is constant, endless wagecucking.
>>
>>39198339
Was his name by any chance candleja-
>>
File: fudgescile.jpg (337KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fudgescile.jpg
337KB, 900x1200px
>>39200663
>happiness is money
>but working for it is hell

wow, pathetic and retarded
>>
>>39200728
>said the neet posting from his mother's loft right before he closed the tab to his horsecock futa
>>
>>39200626
It sure is measured in doing the same monotonous work over and over for 9 hours a day hating every second of it.
>>
>>39200360
>schedule was very restricted because I'm in college full time
That would be why, you're required to do a minimum of 20 hours/week for part time.
>>
>>39200832
>work isn't monotous
>>
>Enjoy working retail over working in finance in a cushy office.
Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>tfw actually enjoy working produce but succubus is making me want to quit my job and throw away every prospect of stability I have to be with her
>tfw am lined up for a promotion and a raise
>tfw quitting in january and moving states to be with succubus

why
>>
>>39201327

Break up with her, she's only going to ruin your life, make you miserable then cheat on you & leave you stranded in the states.
>>
Last day in retail is next Saturday.

Due to the nature of the shop I worked in there weren't that many great stories I'm glad to say.
Best bit was working car park, just get to chill outside for a few hours and not deal with the cunts.

Worst thing is people acting like they are better than you. Or trying to tell you how to do your job.
Also self scan machines have proven to me that most of the public do not deserve the right to vote, they are too mentally deficient.

Also all the retarded shit managers make you do, like asking for club cards and feed back like anyone gives a fuck. Then some stupid fucking woman will actually try and get one and you've got to go through the whole fucking rigmarole while a fuck off queue builds up.

And the miserable bastards you work with, moan all day long and do nothing to actually change their situation. Just depressing especially the lifers. There was one guy, literaly been in a entry level job longer than I've been alive.

Only redeaming feature was the other young people you can have a bant with and the security guy who'd tell you all his stories.

TLDR I wont miss it but I worked with a few cheb monsters I will miss.
>>
>>39201156
What does finance actually entail?
>>
>>39201346
But this is the story of the protagonist getting together with the childhood friend anon

I love her and we could have a future together, she's been my oneitis for like 12 years and finally, at the turn of the tide when I moved away from her, she figures out that she also likes me

If she ever baits me I WILL fucking kill her and then kill myself though.
>>
>>39196727
>stuck up stacy who just finished degree starts working at restaurant because no experience = no actual good job
>she asks me loads of questions about drinks and talks to me when its not busy (am a bartender)
>end of night and everyone drunk
>she leaves some glasses almost in tears and says she needs some fresh air
>comes back and says some drunk guy insulted her by tipping her
>'he said you been good, here, and threw some money on the table, like how dare he! am not some whore!'
>>
File: 1410818998953.jpg (78KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1410818998953.jpg
78KB, 645x773px
>old store manger was an older robot type of guy
>been at our store for 6 years (which is amazing considering the store apparently had like 8 in the previous 6)
>he's not an assertive manager though and nothing ends up getting done so we get a new one
>he's an ultra chad

Store just got a whole lot worse
>>
>>39199775
This is why you shouldn't ever feel guilty >>39199910

You will be taken advantage of at every opportunity possible, so you're in your right to do it back
>>
>>39201413

So you've been orbiting her for *twelve years* and she finally "figured out" she likes you. Nigga you is gettin played.
>>
>>39201566
I know

I want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes though
>>
>>39201485
Funny thing is she will remember him for weeks. So if he come back she will actively tey to make him happy or will avoid him completely.
>>
>working register
>Old Hispanic guy enters checkout
>Hauls a 30lb bag of dog food onto belt
>"Ees for mai wife"
>kek'd
>>
>>39201679
Adult and older Mexicans are always bros.
>>
>>39201368
Those fucking self scanning machines. I don't know what it is but they seem to attract people who have no idea how to use them. The amount of times I've seen 80 year old grandma's who have never owned a computer in their life. Trying to figure out these machines. Scanning 1 item every 10 seconds and trying to navigate the menu's and god help you if a error occurs. And you just wonder why don't use just use the regular checkout.
>>
>>39199264
>>39198837
why do you post this same boring story all the time. are you really that much of a bitter racist
>>
>work in barbecue restaurant
>the people go through the line and order their sandwich or whatever and their sides and then their tray comes to me and the ring it up
>fat bitch comes in and orders a children's prime rib sandwich
>we don't have kids prime rib
>shift manager says to ring it up as a brisket sandwich because all the kids meals are the same price
>gave her much more than $5.49 worth of prime rib, and that's how much the kids meal is and it comes with a side and a drink
>comes back through the line 20 minutes later
>buys an order of tendies, asks to speak to a manager
>I go and get the GM, she comes out and talks to the lady
>lady says "I don't know who you think you're feeding here but I got my kids the prime rib he is still hungry so now I have to come buy him more food"
>Manager tells her "we're feeding children with normal appetites, no one has ever complained about the portion sizes before, and adults get them all the time and are perfectly happy. And it's really cool that you ordered a kids prime rib, because I didn't know we offered that here so you've already screwed us"
>Bitch says something about how she wants her food for free
>Manager just says "if you would like to get your kid some more food anon would be happy to ring you up here"
Bitch comes back like an hour later and tries to order some ribs
>I'm sorry ma'am we're closing soon and unfortunately we're out of ribs
>HOW ARE YOU OUT OF RIBS WHAT KIND OF RESTAURANT ARE YOU
>ma'am it takes us about 14 hours to make a batch of ribs, if you would like some you can come back tomorrow morning when they're ready
My managers don't give a fuck
>>
>>39199741
can you get shit from there for reduced price if you work there
>>
>>39201829
The same story?

This is only the second time I've ever posted this story, and the last time I posted it was more than 6 months ago. What the hell are you even talking about?
>>
>>39200983
It doesn't have to be if you work in a not shit place (see: Not retail)
>>
>>39201825
It's insane. If one was out of order, the rest would be free, there is a big fucking red light, a sign on the screen and an upside down basket on the scanner and you' still get some gimp trying to use it. You can only watch and think, is this fucker testing me or can a human truly be this fucking dense?
>>
Overnight manager at a Walgreens, ask anything I've got a bunch of stories. Currently working there to support myself through college since I'm completely independent and don't have parents. Call me a retard or a loser, I don't care because I need money and I didn't become a millionaire CEO at 18 like 99% of 4chan apparently.

>group of Indians come in and buy some fiber and stool softeners
>they leave and some time later
>short fat mexican guy comes in, wants a refund for some fiber and stool softeners, has the receipt
>"hey do you know those guys or something?"
>he says, "oh yeah my sister is marrying one of them haha"
>Strikes some weird ass conversation with me that someone usually does to try and distract you while they're pulling some shady shit
>only about a $10 refund so I do it and he's on his way
>he comes back the next day
>"hey buddy I got another refund"
>items brand new and he has receipt, but receipt is only a day old yet it looks like it went through hell
>another small refund so do it anyway, was hoping the items bought on the receipt were purchased at our store so I could look through the security cameras and see if this guy is actually buying these items; they weren't
>comes back next week
>he looks awkward and nervous "o-o-oh hey man g-got another refund"
>Again, items are all brand new and he has receipt. The items were bought at OUR store and about three hours ago
>it was a small refund again so do it but that would be the last time (Don't tell him that though)
>>
File: Niyyyk.jpg (40KB, 304x560px) Image search: [Google]
Niyyyk.jpg
40KB, 304x560px
>Working as a host a few months back (not all that anxious around people but I am horrendous at forming relationships, somethings wrong with me.)
>Usual night on the job I only worked like two days a week but I still loathed going at all
>coworkers are all fucking women and normies, only people I liked were my managers and a few people on the cookstaff
>Anyway a fine group of three young Negroes walks in headed by big poppa, a bald coon in his thirties wearing a suit like pic related
>King nigger is talking on his phone like many boons do, I observe from his group size that he would want a seat for four people so I just ask him if he wants a booth
>Says he wants a booth while placing his hand on the speaker and giving me an agitated look, I smile as is required for my job and lead him straight back to a booth of standard size
>I dont look behind me as I walk customers to their destinations so I began setting up their menus and silverware
>I have two menus in place and I glance to my left, King nigger is standing there giving me the come motion with his fingers
>I give him a puzzled look while wondering "Is this the ape's first time at a restaurant?"
>Understanding he wants to sit at the booth for five that hes standing near I make my way over.
>"When I do this *Gestures* It means come on"
>I apologize and say that I usually take customers to their tables directly
>"You don't sit four men in a booth that small"
>I explain that the booths of standard size were designed to fit four people comfortably
>I lay his menus down and go back to the stand
>Either due to my tone or his bad day once a few minutes go by big tough blackie comes over to the host stand asking "Is there a problem?!"
>Asshole has to chew me right as my manager is standing by
>I give him my sincerest apologies and my manager takes the situation from there
>Manager says he will talk to me after work about how to better handle similar situations
>never does
>>
File: wagecuck.jpg (75KB, 605x960px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuck.jpg
75KB, 605x960px
>>39196727
adding originality to this comment
>>
>>39202110
It's pretty fucked up that I was wondering if that image was satire or not all the way down to the last item
>>
Not exactly retail but I work front desk at a medical practice so I have to speak to people all day erry day

>same day appointments gone in 15 minutes, have to spend the next 30 minutes to an hour telling people there's nothing left
>patients asking where their prescription is because doctor didn't look at it yesterday
>"what happened to my referral I haven't heard anything"
>"can you tell me what my blood results are"
>pharmacies asking where the scripts are becuase the doctor still didn't fucking look at them
>patients that demand to be seen for a cough they had since last night
>"i went to take my tablets and I've run out, can you get me a prescription for today?"
>more locum appointments than regular doctors because we have hardly any doctors now
>chasing hospital imaging desks for them Xrays, good luck getting through during peak hours
>finally get through, "it's here but it still needs to be reported on"
>"what do you mean there's a global shortage of hepatitis A vaccines? You've wasted my time"
>filing documents from front desk on top of everything else because no one's in the office
>the record for longest wait for a clinic letter currently stands at about 6 months (and counting)

It has its perks but it can be stressful, especially if you like to take on a lot like me. I'd like to hear from any pharmacucks because from what I hear you get it ten times worse.
>>
>many years ago
>work in grocery store
>random clerk
>stocking shelf
>snooty old bitch comes beside me
>mind my own business
>have to shift a couple of things close to where she's looking
>turns to me with a dirty look
>condescendingbitch.exe
>"i'm shopping here"
>"uh' okay. Good for you. I'm working here."
>bitch gets super pissed and demands to see my manager
>i call him over to talk to her
>she goes off about how disrespectful i am
>manager says he will deal with it
>comes up to me
>starts giving me shit while making all sorts of clowny ass faces
>he clearly doesnt give a shit but wants the bitch to fuck off
>i had to stare at the ground to not laugh
>bitch leaves thinking she won
>>
>>39202071
Part 2
>check the cameras at the time the purchase was made at our store
>was some older white guy
>no way this guy has relations to pajeets, boomers, and mexicans all in his same little inner circle
>talk to my cashier who I make clean the bathrooms and the outside
>tells me that the garbage bags outside have been missing lately
>come to the conclusion that this guy is stealing our fucking garbage, fishing for receipts, stealing the items from other stores, and coming to ours for money through a refund
>he comes back two days later
>"hey what's up buddy I got one last refund haha"
>his eyes are extremely dilated
>"sorry man no more refunds, you'll have to come on my store manager's shift and talk to him about it"
>stares at me blankly for like 12 awkward seconds
>says quickly "OKAY BRO" and darts out as fast as he can
>black woman behind him says "YA THAT I SEE THAT MANZ ALL THE TIMEZ AT THIS OTHER STORE AND HE DOES THE SAME THANG"
>talked to a cop about him and apparently his a big druggie that will do anything for drug money
>haven't seen him since but our garbage bags went missing again yesterday

You ever see the movie Taxi Driver? Perfect depiction of how I feel working nights. All the scum comes out at night, the drug addicts, the hookers, the prostitutes, the gang members, the socially inept, the trannies, the drag queens, the thieves, the faggots, the homeless, and the mental. And since my store is the only 24 hour store in the area, that's where they go to get their shit. I don't think they're all bad people, just misguided, but nonetheless there's not a second that I don't have my guard up on the job.
>>
>>39202071
I don't get it
r
>>
>>39202110
This has to be a troll.
I won t belive burgerica is cucked to that point
>>
File: 1393268117264.gif (10KB, 170x127px) Image search: [Google]
1393268117264.gif
10KB, 170x127px
>>39201885
you know... i remember seeing it too
>>
File: Rorschach_Watchmen_Textless.jpg (1MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Rorschach_Watchmen_Textless.jpg
1MB, 2000x3000px
>>39202197
>All the scum comes out at night, the drug addicts, the hookers, the prostitutes, the gang members, the socially inept, the trannies, the drag queens, the thieves, the faggots, the homeless, and the mental
>>
File: 1448701346849.jpg (31KB, 630x405px) Image search: [Google]
1448701346849.jpg
31KB, 630x405px
>>39202071
>group of Indians come in and buy some fiber and stool softeners
>>
I'm trying to get a job until gradschool in the spring and can't even get a fucking retail job. Nomatter where I go it's nothing but women.

Bookstore? Women.

Clothing? Womenwomenwomen.

Grocery store? Women, even as baggers.

Any kind of specialty shops? Eating places? Nothing but women.

How is this fair? Where's a man supposed to work? Some fucking cubicle farm office? Every "masculine" job I pursue is nothing but one or two old white men and a slew of mexicans who do the same thing I could, but worse, faster, and way cheaper with no benefits (certified brickmason). How am I supposed to work ANYWHERE?
>>
>>39202267
That's probably because I was the OP of a retail stories thread that got over 300 replies and a lot of antifa types took offense to my post and tried to start an argument over it, before getting promptly BTFO and retreating back to wherever the fuck they came from.
>>
>>39202349
>Grocery store

The only department at my store that has mostly women is checkouts. It's not all women in grocery stores at all
>>
>>39202349
>How is this fair? Where's a man supposed to work?
Most men our age are working shit labor jobs and trades, usually 11-12 hour shifts 6-7 days a week in the blazing sun for okay pay.

Just work with the women for now
>>
>>39200232
Polish Anon, I'm an American who went to culinary school. Can I come work at your butcher shop?
>>
File: crackerfactory.jpg (33KB, 599x234px) Image search: [Google]
crackerfactory.jpg
33KB, 599x234px
>>39202110
> "Thank you for your loyalty to our great company"
Also we are now downsizing and you have been made redundant. Goodbye. No, you will not receive severance pay. The executive board needs their bonuses this year.
>>
>>39202405
>300 replies
>r9k
wrong board bud
>>
>>39201413
>I'm the protagonist
>but if anyone crosses me I'll murder-suicide
I know there's a lot of bait about how r9k is demented and has a twisted view of reality but you're genuinely fucked mate
I know i won't get to see it but I'm confident she will cross you and you'll do nothing but continue to go on here and wallow while fapping to the thought of her.
>>
>tfw 31
>tfw work in a grocery store
>tfw given up on life
>tfw the people you work with are all pretty cool yet you start to feel a little too old to hang out with them
>tfw new manager has some weird combination of control issues and deep insecurity problems so he runs around and keeps asking the same things and doublechecking what you're doing all the time making you feel even more retarded than before
>tfw your patience has run out dealing with dummies for 10 years
>tfw too many regulars somehow think they're your friend because they know your name (hint: if someone's name is on their clothes, they're not your friend)
>tfw I had some pain in my elbow a month or so, don't know if it's because of the computer, because I'm getting older or because I spend 4 hours a day opening boxes
>tfw I lost my virginity to a coworker who keeps hitting on me and tries to more or less rape me everytime she's drunk even though she rejected me and has a boyfriend
>tfw you don't know if other girls like you or if they're just friendly at work, and you don't want to make any moves since you have it pretty good even though you're a wagecuck
>tfw atleast you're making 65k/year and have 4 weeks of vacation working 40 hours a week

Such is life for a wagecuck that's too long in the tooth.
>>
>>39202541
>>39202470

But that's just it- I can't seem to get a job at one of these women-places, and all of the trade jobs are Mexican. Maybe it's because I'm so far south, or maybe I'm legitimately unmarketable.
>>
>>39202646
probably, yeahr
>>
File: 001.jpg (55KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
55KB, 640x400px
I work at a lumberyard where I sell paint to rich housewives and dirty, dirty Spanish people. Today was the last day of my week off. I didn't do much, but I know when I'm at work tomorrow all I'm going to be able to think about is how I wasted this week and could have gotten so much more done. Oh well. I tried talking to the bosses about transferring out of sales and into an office or warehouse position and all they had to offer was another sales counter in a different store. Fuck these assholes, I fucking hate them. I sent out a few resumes over the week so hopefully I'll get a call back soon. But I know I won't. Motherfuckers these days don't even have the common courtesy to send an email saying "No thanks". Pricks.
>>
>>39203243
Is a week where you're just cooling down not doing anything really wasted?

I used to think that but then I realized, why the fuck do I want to leave the house and "go places and see people" when I already do that every fucking day of the fucking week

I just want to not deal with the outside and people for a day
>>
>>39203291
I suppose it wasn't totally wasted. You are right. What made it worse was the shitshow of a personal life that I like to pretend I don't have.

>Trying to sell my dead mother's house
>Have a buyer but she hasn't returned the signed contract
>Attorney makes me feel like a retard everytime I talk to him
>Owe $6700 in mortgage and taxes on the house
>My brother and I are on the precipice of moving out but fuck this lady could bail at any second

It's a stressful situation.
>>
I work in a restaurant
>inb4 banned

the only bad thing is the black guy I work with

do any of you work with black guys

>constant moaning about how much work he does and how lazy I am trying to guilt me into doing everything, work faster, clean things that don't need to be cleaned
>tries to reduce my pay even though it doesn't affect him because my job is easier than his
>always lies to me trying to get me to do things I would not otherwise have to do
>constantly complaining about his life
>talks bad about me to co-workers, far exaggerating to make it sound like I actually did something wrong
>in reality he is constantly taking overly long bathroom breaks and regular breaks and stopping work randomly to scroll through his black degenerate facebook timeline
>no matter how nice I am to him, and how much I help him do HIS job, he will never stop complaining or stop trying me to get me to do more of his job
>>
>>39203493
also he never does the dishes and just had the nerve to tell me I never want to work as a team, dude is always constantly boasting about how athletic and good at football he is, but he's 28 and lives with his mom, probably cause he spends all his money on weed, and also has children by various baby mommas and is constantly complaining about his baby mommas
>>
>>39203493
We had a black guy come in as a new hire once. He was bounced out of our store within a month. I don't even have a problem with black people but this dude was hands down one of the worst workers we ever had.
>>
>>39203493
>>39203544
in general just a hellish situation, the guy hates doing any work, and tries to be subtly passive aggressive literally 80 percent of the time he opens his mouth, but guess what, he is not subtle whatsoever so it just comes off as blatantly hostile even though I do everything I can to help him
>>
>>39203493
>>39203544
>>39203576
and the best part is he periodically tries to befriend me in a totally unsubtle attempt to get me to do his work
>>
Just had a banner day at the bar.

>work day bar shifts at a small restaurant
>not bar trained at all
>some jailbird comes in asking for a martini
>I tell him "no make"
>he asks for a beer
>I demand payment
>he says let it ride
>I demand payment
>calls me a retard, fucked up in the head, etc.
>pour his beer out and tell him to leave
>he lunges at me
>tells me he'll see me in the parking lot
>walks out muttering empty threats

I'm still noided, that was fucking unpleasant. I'm not exactly Patrick Swayze in Roadhouse, this piece of shit would have fucked me up.
>>
>>39203614
also i constantly non-stop trying to get me fired and insulting me and harassing me for just trying to help him do things, anytime I make the most trivial, irrelevant "mistake" or even just speak to him outside of the tiny bounds of work related behavior he flips and starts firing accusations and vitriol

I have just stopped talking to him because it just ends up with him finding some reason to flip out
>>
File: 1502649077895.jpg (124KB, 960x732px) Image search: [Google]
1502649077895.jpg
124KB, 960x732px
>>39203568
I have barely any experience with black people but the common thread is the most extreme lack of patience, most people give you some breathing room in social interactions, a grace period so to speak, of forgiveness, because we understand that many things can be lost in translation, and we do not constantly know what is going on from every perspective of every person in the universe, and we have humility, but black people will flip out and treat you as an enemy for literally the smallest possible reason. the guy goes on and on about god and how he wants to be a gospel rapper and is the most unforgiving, hostile person I have ever met
>>
dude just constantly goes on and on about he just knows when he dies he's going to go to heaven but knoweth not the scripture which states that only those that do the will of the Father go to heaven

speaking of which, the will of the Father is to kill the jews with their own uzi's
>>
>>39203752
>the guy goes on and on about god and how he wants to be a gospel rapper and is the most unforgiving, hostile person I have ever met

This is a recurring theme with black people who are religious
>>
>the will of the Father is to kill the jews with their own uzi's

guys think i could get v& for this?
>>
File: 1501286635179.png (195KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1501286635179.png
195KB, 499x499px
>>39202620
Not retail, but I remember working at a call center working part time ($14/hour, though that means it's equivalent of less than minimum wage full time) I was tasked with calling people at dinnertime asking about the "board's recommendations", which included increasing members' salaries by another million dollars that year. Wasn't retail so I didn't have to face them face-to-face but it pissed me off at how I was a temp worker at an outsourced call center while the board was rolling in money.
>>
File: 1502236161973.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1502236161973.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
i actually want a retail wagecuck job just so that i can use that money to try an invest in something else thatll make actual money (i know its not a guarantee, but better try something). i just dont wanna work a grocery store, coffee shop, or anything else that gets really busy. just something like a low traffic clothing store or a pet store, etc.

i cant even get that. it seems the only kind of job i can get is a server or a cook or some other super busy hard working demeaning job.

feelsbadman. real bad
>>
>>39204480
>hard work
>demeaning
grow up, lilywrists
>>
>be cashier
>have to serve female customers
>some of them are fucking sexy
>stare at their cleavage when their getting their cash out
>>
>>39204521

why work a job thats harder when you can work a job thats easier for the same pay? sometimes even get benefits. like working at a walgreens.

youre just a bullheaded retard if you think working a harder shit job is better than an easier one.
>>
>Work at Walmart and Starbucks while going to school full time
I want to kill myself most everyday
>>
>>39196838
>Supervisor at a retail store
>Make 50k
>Depressed because the only way to make more money is to become a manager, which basically pays the same hourly wage but requires 60 hours a week.
Feels bad man.
>>
File: IMG_0440.jpg (1MB, 3789x2815px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0440.jpg
1MB, 3789x2815px
>>39196727
Produce manager here

Come in every morning to a fucking disaster of poorly culled department
>>
>>39204687
>hard work
>is shit
grow up, softboy
>>
>>39204827

whatever faggot. youre probably a mexican
>>
>>39202644
>he's never made a thread that got 300+ replies on /r9k/

stay mad, threadlet.
>>
I feel as though I speak for many here
>tfw it's the time of no reply
>>
>>39204966
not today, my robofriend.
>>
>>39204794
You think us part-time cucks are paid enough to give a shit?
>>
>>39199470
worked at a mom and pop liquor store, we had food but mainly booze, start taking EBT, you have to enter into the store computer system what is and isn't allowed, get an idea tell it to the Hindu boss, we change a bunch of vodka to be listed as bread, the malt liquor is listed as milk, we start making money hand over fist, boss fires my ass to another forehead dot relative can have my job, called ATF, raid happened closed them down.
>>
>>39200232
I didn't expect to see a happy ending here. Nice job!
>>
File: really made me think.png (80KB, 1484x1484px) Image search: [Google]
really made me think.png
80KB, 1484x1484px
>stocking shelves
>black guy asks me where the mayo is
>clearly a FOB african immigrant with strong accent
>leading him to mayo when he asks if my hair is red or blonde
>say something like "i think its a reddish blonde"
why? this was a weird experience for me
>>
>>39201404
Simplifying the complex work environment by increasing efficiency through the use of network congestion elimination.
>>
>work at movie theater
>never work concession stand, always on floor/ticket booth
Worst part is asking if they have a membership card. Better than asking if they want any combos but closing duties and staying until 1am are pretty soul crushing after you know how to do everything really fast and have to wait until you're off.
>>
File: 1484421552803.gif (930KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1484421552803.gif
930KB, 200x133px
>cashiering at target
>cunty soccermom and little kid come through my line
>"HEY his name is zack too"
>mom just dismissively nods and keeps looking at her phone, the type of cunt that doesn't even say hello or thanks or goodbye to a cashier, just loads her shit up and turns off until it's time to leave
>kid sideyes me and gives me the biggest shit eating grin i've ever seen
>whispers "i wonder how loud i can scream"
>before i even half-part my lips he lets out an autistic roar that brings the entire front end to a stand still for at LEAST 10 seconds straight
>can't help but laugh, immediately break down and start busting my ribs, the entire situation is ridiculous
>ringing up her shit with tears in my eyes
>she just goes "oh my god" with the shakiest voice, grabs her kid, and nearly RUNS out of the fucking store without any of her shit
>team members are coming all the way up from the very back of the store nearly 5 minutes later and checking on what sounded like a murder

funniest shit of my life, nearly choked to death - shame my LOD was a cunt and i had to walk out on mid-shift
>>
>>39200720
That's still a meme?

Won't repeat hos legit first name
>>
>go into work
>boss visit in 2 days
>I'm paid minimum wage but need to prep for visit
>everythings fucked
>someone stole like 10 $50 things
>dusty AF
>most roof speakers dont work
>till $70 short cause pinpad typos
>understaffed
>tills keep crashing, need to handwrite/handmath reciepts
they didnt even give me assistant manager position so now I get like 20hrs a week
and those are just things that dont give away where I work
>>
>>39202110
That makes my last job sound like paradise
>>
>>39201327
>>39201413
Make a contract so you don't get rekt. That way if anything happens you can be financially stable.
>>
>>39198197
kek this is a good post anon
>>
>>39199264
Nothing really happened here. This story boils down to,
>some people bought some stuff
You must really hate black folk, anon. Why? Why are you so angry?
>>
File: 54929401_p0.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
54929401_p0.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
Retail bots, tell me if I'm being an asshole customer or not because I really can't tell and I sincerely try not to harass people at work like cashiers and waitresses. This is kinda a boring story but hear me out

>live close enough to a dollar general to walk there in <5 mins
>anytime I want a snack or whatever it's little more hassle than walking to my fridge
>new cashieress
>go there enough I often buy one (1) item
>any time I buy one (1) item with this chick she leaves it out of the bag. I tell her to put it in a bag. Again, because I walk there and I don't want to just walk down the highway carrying a box of Tylenol or cheezits or something, that looks dumb. Also having a bag lets me wrap a tether around my hand so there's no chance of dropping it. I get she's probably doing it either for my convenience or something but it's just an assumption I drive there. And I also don't think people usually ask cashiers to leave things out, but will ask them to put shit in. There's just a lack of common sense here in my opinion.

But at the same time I feel bad for contradicting her good intentions and considering she's done this a few times I don't know what her deal is. Am I the asshole killing the planet by using unnecessary bags?
>>
>>39208146
Its mainly that they were stealing tax payer money in order to fund their drug habit, which is what pissed me off.

Regardless, I don't hate black people, and you're a fag for thinking so.
>>
>>39208239
Do you nicely ask her to put it in a bag or do you demand it?
>>
>>39208473
The phrase I usually use is "please put that in a bag"
I'd consider it polite more so than nice but I don't think it's demanding either
>>
>>39208239
Are the bags free? If they are, you should always get your shit in bags, cuz they up all the prices to compensate for the cost of the plastic bags
>>
>>39208528
Y'know anon that's a very insightful thought, I hadn't considered that. Yes they are free and I am entitled to my complimentary bag as a valued costumer.

I don't think I'll be worrying about asking her anymore, thanks.
>>
>store hours cut to nothing
>1 person working alone most of the time
>phone call
>"can I put you on hold"
>help people in order
>they hang up
any day now I'm going to get a complaint that isnt my fault
>>
>>39208239
Just bring in a reusable bag ya dingus. Or even just a plastic bag from a previous visit, it'll even fit in your pocket beforehand.
>>
File: 1442050602440.jpg (31KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1442050602440.jpg
31KB, 480x380px
>>39208657
No, no I don't think I will. Upon further deliberation I think as someone who only buys few items, which are invariably less than a pound total in weight, she should be jumping with joy to bag my items as oppose to the type that buys 12 cans of chilly and 2 bottles of coke. My purchases are the least amount of effort for her but she seems to think that means it should be no effort for he as well. Choosing not to bag my item is an expression of ingratitude towards my patronage. I'm the one who deserves the courtesy most yet receives it least. I don't appreciate that.

The environment is no concern either, the bag's footprint is offset by my choice to walk there.

I am not going to change my habits just because of this cashier, she will bag my items and learn to like it.
>>
>>39201835
Thanks for the story.
>>39202042
I think people are legitimately this retarded. The founding fathers were right: voting needs to be restricted.
>>
>>39202197
>black woman behind him says "YA THAT I SEE THAT MANZ ALL THE TIMEZ AT THIS OTHER STORE AND HE DOES THE SAME THANG"
>talked to a cop about him and apparently his a big druggie that will do anything for drug money
So this is the power of urbanization...!

>>39202290
Great post.
>>
I currently work in the backroom at a large retail chain. It's a lot of work, and my coworkers think I'm an annoying autist because I kind of take the job too seriously. But I honestly don't mind the work that much for the most part. I don't mind helping out customers either.
>>
>>39196727
>> work at petstore stocking shelf
>> mostly night shift but occasional day shift
>> keep finding fake 100$ bills with bible statements tucked everywhere
>> find the old Hispanic woman doing this
>> tell manager
>> manager dont give a shift
>> woman leaves
>> the fake bills start to pile up, i find them under products, in the bathroom, in the shopping carts
>> see the old woman again
>> tell her to stop doing this
>> he curses me in Spanish
>> She still came in for months but not as frequently.
>>
>>39203493
>>39203544
>>39203576
>>39203614
>>39203669
black "people" need to be eradicated
>>
>Work at Albertsons, Courtesy
>3 good managers, 1 bitch manager and one bitch pretending to be a manager
>Good managers almost never have the same shift as me, when I need something I have to talk to the bitch
>Bitch constantly checking on me, reminding me to do shit I already did
>Carts are a huge deal to her, need to be 100% brought in all the time
>Takes 30-45 minutes to clear the parking lot because asshole customers can't take a half millisecond to put the small carts on the left and the large carts on the right
>Spend extra time sorting carts
>Get chewed out by bitch for spending too much time on carts, I have other stuff too
>Nothing I can do to get her off my shit
>Physically impossible to do every task to perfection, have to cut corners to keep up with the schedule

Man, I'm reading this back and I suck ass at greentext. Someone ask me a specific question and I'll try and answer it
>>
>>39200720
That candle jack meme is ol-
>>
>>39208503
If that is your exact wording I'd think you're being a bit of a dick, for future reference I'd change it to "could you put it in a bag please?".
>>
>>39209348
is that a grocery store? been thinking about trying to get a job at a grocery store, any tips for a faggot with no prior experience on how to get a job there? also, isn't cart humping pretty comfy, why you bummed out by it?
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (80KB, 295x342px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
80KB, 295x342px
>Work night shift for a 24 hour dunkin donuts
>Already hate the DM because he only gave raises to his favorite employees who were usually lazy, entitled shits
>DM comes in to warn me about local robberies
>Realize he's talking to me alone because he wants me to pretty much fight for his cash rather than lock the doors or put another person on my shift or try to use the alarm system he was too cheap to hookup
>Guy pulls gun on me two days later
>Say fuck it and go ahead and take the money
>Go sit down while its happening
>Thief asks me why I'm so calm during a robbery
>Unload on him about how I ended up not getting a raise but just more hours because the boss didn't want to offend his favorites and I'm feeling burnt out
>On his way out, thief tells me not to take the robbery personally and to quit that job because I deserved better
>Clock out and close store while keking about getting life advice from a robber
>Call manager and tell him he needs to call the police cuz the store got robbed
>WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ANON?!
>Oh...I went home. And I'm not coming back either.
>ANON YOU BETTER GET BACK THERE OR YOU'RE NOT GETTING YOUR PAYCHECK
>Yeah I don't really care
>Turn off phone and ignore his calls & threats until he tells me the police want to talk to me
>Get there, answer questions and turn around to leave without a word to bosses or coworkers
>DM stops me and says he wanted to talk to me
>Walks me into the cooler and starts, "Now listen here you little shit..."
>Tell him I didn't come here for this and I turn around to leave
>ANON IF YOU WANT YOUR PAYCHECK--
>nope.jpg
>I CAN HOLD YOUR CHECK FOR 6 MONT--
>bye
>Coworker tells me two weeks later that everybody was instructed to keep my check from me until I talked to him face to face
>mfw same coworker gave it to me anyway behind his back
>>
>>39210352
Kek, what a nice robber. Sounds like the place deserved to be robbed anyway.
>>
>>39196727
>stop working cashier
>work actually becomes somewhat enjoyable

Customers ruin everything. Stopped working with them half a year ago and I'm already no longer a ball of edgy burning hatred. Help out my cashier bros whenever I can though, don't help the female ones though, fuck them. They always try to get others to do their work for them.

Some good feels for you guys though
>entitled middle aged man yelling about his wait of 8 minutes for an item he was told would take 8 minutes to bake and box to one of the nicest guys I know (and he didn't even take his order in the first place)
>big guy (4u) coworker that actually took his order tells him to fuck off and that he was told exactly how long it would take
>old guy leaves like a cowardly bitch as other customers snicker about him getting BTFO

Sometimes I feel bad about people getting BTFO because sometimes they're shitty people but sometimes you have a bad day and that feeling of humiliation is pretty bad. Guys a dick but hopefully he learned a lesson, probably didn't.
>>
>>39202756
>65k a year
>retail
Is America truly the land of opportunity?
>>
>>39210430
In retrospect I wish I talked to him a little more. He was a pretty cool guy who was making pleasant small talk until the gun came out. In my years working retail, I expected that if I ever got robbed, it would be a way worse experience.
>>
>>39208239
literally just ask her to put it in a bag. most cashiers do that because old black ladies and such get pissy if you give them a bag for a single item and a lot of stores have a "if they have only 1-2 items dont put that shit in a bag if they dont ask" type policy
>>
This was a nice thread, thanks for contributing anons :)
>>
>>39210782
It was a fucking shite thread. All the stories were boring and half of them were greentexted by down syndromes
>>
>>39211253
Go back to your containment board laddo
>>
> Arguing with customer
> He asks for the manager
> Say no and tell him to basically fuck off since he's wasting both of our time
> Customer gives up
Just about all of my shit tier customers are dealt this way, unless the issue brought up is actually beyond me.
>>
>>39200728
no, you dumb fuck
Happiness is being able to live unmolested by the rest of society, and you need money to do that. But in this world, it's work or die - except, you're not allowed to die, either, and if you try to, they will physically prevent you from doing so. I just want to fucking tell one of the fuckers how I truly feel: I don't want to work. I'm not going to work. If I cannot live without working, then I don't want to live. So if you want to fund that, then I'd absolutely be more than happy to go on living. Otherwise, FUCK YOU, and let me fucking die in peace.

>Captcha: RIGHT Fair
>>
Currently work in a call centre doing inbound customer service, it's boring as all he'll but really easy and impossible to fuck up. Is a retail job better or worse than working in a call centre?
>>
>>39201885
it's prolly just that lots of niggers do this lmao
>>
>>39206204
I'm pretty sure he was asking you out. You should have said yes!
>>
>>39208411
>Regardless, I don't hate black people
Big mistake, buddy.
>>
>>39202197
You literally just described all of us here on /r9k/.
>>
>>39209566
Actually the correct phrase is "bag it in a put please you"
>>
>>39198244
It's literally not. Slaving away for Mr. Finkelstein and being treated like a serf by middle-aged hags and immigrants is far, far worse than eschewing your dignity in favour of free guvbux
>>
>>39208239
>>39208747
She likes you. Ask for her phone number.
>>
>>39204752
literally how?

4600 volvo
>>
>>39205444
You should or else you could go be a bag boy fag
>>
>>39202756
Do you feel comfortable telling us where you make 65k a year opening boxes?
>>
>>39202193
heh fucking bitch. Why do old people like to shit so much on young folk. Are they jealous of our youth?
>>
>>39211700
Go out with a bang, take some fuckers with you.
>>
File: 1500504358960.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1500504358960.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>39209577
being cart bitch ALWAYS means doing more than just carts; they'll have you cleaning spills, helping with heavy lifts, cleaning shit/piss/vomit, getting trash, etc

you literally do 3-4 people's jobs at once, if you're cartslave at somewhere bigger like target or walmart, you're pretty much 40% of the workload of the front end
>>
>>39213456
some deserve it, others don't
it's hard for me to discern
>>
>>39202197
You do know that taxi driver is a commentary about how he's the one that's fucked up with his outlandish world views right, anon?
>>
File: 1503164915141.png (352KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1503164915141.png
352KB, 586x586px
>>39211847
>He's that far down the line
>>
>>39206948
This made me chuckle - funny shit homiee
>>
>>39208747
this is legit autism the store probably tells them not to bag single items to save that dough ($$$).
>>
>>39199264
>they don't assault the Russian woman behind them
That's literally just a normal day in Burgerland
>>
>>39196727
If you gotta be a wagecuck just go warehouse man. Picking jobs are pretty easy (especially if you're picking lightweight stuff like clothing) and you don't have the hassle of customers.
>>
>>39199705
A little late, but this. I work fast food and we love when you do that. The cool managers will let you eat food that doesn't get paid for or whatever. Free dinner.
>>
File: 1426255916133.jpg (147KB, 790x1401px) Image search: [Google]
1426255916133.jpg
147KB, 790x1401px
>>39196727

>cashier at mcdoonies
>filled with nigs because shitty neighborhood
>they always come in groups
>they can t talk, just scream
>wait in line 15 minutes but never know what they want
>it s always chicken related anyway
>some can t read so they point at the adverts
>some only know figures so they go "the 4.90 menu", you have to figure which it is
>you double check their order and always complain it s not what they wanted
>ask for dozens of ketchup and mayo sauce
>as some can t count, they hand you a handful of cash and you have to pick what you need
>there s rarely enough money so start asking to the rest of the pack, taking forever
>once everything s done they start eating at the counter, no regards for the 10+ people waiting behind
>eventually take a table and ruin it. 75% of sauces is splattered everywhere. goes up to 90% if niglets. I found ketchup on the ceiling once
>often stays the whole afternoon since none of these fuckers has jobs
>never ever fucking pick up their trash or collect trailers
>>
>>39215994
Where is this anon? From the pic I'm assuming you could be UK?
>>
>>39215994
another one, same place

>taking care of lobby, picking up shit, collecting trailers, emptying trash bins
>check toilets
>strong weed smoke coming out of a stall
>not unusual, can t do much anyway since stall is locked, obviously
>come back later and the weed guy comes out at the same time
>it s a nigger
>it s a hobo
>it s naked
>he defecated in the disposal bin
>he put his clothes in the toilet bowl
thinking back of it I think he wanted to wash his clothes. nigger hobo laundry.
>I immediatly reach immense level of anger, since I m kinda accountable for the bathroom cleanliness
>nigga somehow reads my bout to explode fury and picks up his shit by himself
>now have to carry that stinky, dripping wet from toilet water hobo out of the place
>remember ancestral wisdom not to touch junkies since it can trigger them
>starts beggins for money from customers on the way out, this takes forever
>nigga is mumbling about a shoebox the whole way, I ignore it
>he s now out and panicked about this "shoebox"
>thinks it s an errand and lure him out
>back inside, I make sure the stall isn t too messy
>surprise, there s a shoebox inside, didn t noticed earlier
>take it
>blood dripping from the box
>full of seringes and junkie shit

niggers
>>
>>39216102

Paris, gare du Nord. Every reportage about gipsies and mudslimes and terrosism is shot there
>>
>have summer job at dollar tree in georgia
>the only people who come in are the trashiest of white trash, old people and mexicans. occasionally i'll see huge families of christian fundamentalists
>pregnant, tattooed woman comes in with 6 little kids, buys about $11 worth of junk food
>hands me an ebt card that looks like it's been through a war and says i'll have to enter the numbers myself bc she can't scan it
>tell her i can't do that, manager comes over and says the same thing
>woman just grabs the food that she can't pay for and goes out to her car
>manager has to follow her out to the parking lot and take it from her
>20 minutes later she calls and complains that we wouldn't take her card, even though we told her we couldn't
>manager says that exact same woman comes in about once a month and pulls that exact same shit

>>39199877
completely agree, every day i had obese niggers come in and buy carts full of chips and soda with ebt. that's my taxpayer dollars, dammit
>>
>be me
>do nothing but blue collar
>eventually get a retail job
>every employee bitches and moans all day because they have to put things on shelves in an air conditioned store
You're all kids.
>>
Why are middle-aged Asian women the worst thing in existence?
>be seafoodcuck at superstore
>Asian lady approaches
>you have coho salmon????
>y-yeah it's in the case at the end
>no! That fish too old! I want fresh coho
>manager tells to me grab a new case from the cooler
>spend 5 minutes moving heavy boxes of fish because the coho fillets was on the bottom
>bring it to the front and show her
>no, I say I want WHOLE coho
>have to go back and basically do the same thing over again
>finally finds a fish she likes
>bag it and give it to her
Asians under the age of 35-40 are usually alright though, same can't be said for Hindus/Pakis though.
>tfw retail made me racist
>>
>>39200763
>Projecting this hard
The robot serves no purpose
>>
>>39209577
>>39213598
Pretty much. There's usually more than one clerk working the front end, but none of these motherfuckers have any work ethic.
>>
File: 1416439628046.jpg (89KB, 550x683px) Image search: [Google]
1416439628046.jpg
89KB, 550x683px
>>39216411
another one, funnier

>morning, breakfast hours, no customers yet
>polack-ish hobo coming at the counter
>has a very hard time walking straight, kinda falls on the counter
>doesn t answers me, just struggling not to collapse
>since it s not that unusual I ignore him and keep on morning duties
>the second I leave his eyesight, hobo ressurects, grabs the display stand and start running away
>the stand is unfortunately chained to the counter
>in a cartoonesque motion, the chain tighten, hobo stops dead in his tracks and is knocked over
>donuts and muffins rain down on hobo's face, then comes the stand, somewhat stunning him
>takes me a few seconds to process what happened, then laugh hysterically
>>
>need a min 1 year experience for applying a retail job
This is fucking mind boggling for me. I'm applying for one and they reject my application. I got called for a programmer position though in another company lmao. Btw I have a comp sci degree.
>>
Log time lurk, first post, so if I do this wrong my bad.

>Be me
>Garage door guy's son
>Go to this lawyer's house
>pretty nice house, rich neighborhood, lawyer is a short balding older Jew with fucked up hand, pass obese elderly couch whale wife on the way to the garage, smiling to prevent looking creepy because I usually do.
>Check out the damage
>Spring broke, just one, safety cable kept shit from flinging into his car.
>Massive springs with smaller springs inside because garage door is so heavy and big.
>We take a look at the broken spring and other spring.
>dafuck.jpg
>Spring isn't even the right type for this shit.
>Tortion spring, meant for twisting, super thick, not meant to pull at all, it's no surprise it snapped, someone made that idiotic shit by hand clearly, smaller inner spring is fine.
>We replace broken spiring, inner spring and the other two springs too with springs of correct strength and style from the bunch we keep on hand because we're nice and do good work, and don't wanna come back anytime soon.
>Tell Jew lawyer he needs custom springs for the massive heavy garage door.
> the lawyer keeps asking about the spring that snapped, bitching about the new temp. Springs not being as thick.
>We explain why they're thinner and different colors (colors depend on supplier so color doesn't matter too much)
>"Oh ok"
>Jew lawyer still keeps staring at the broken springs
>we finish and get his door working for now.
>I go to chill in the truck as dad and Jew lawyer talk
>Apparently he said I'm a nice kid, Dad should be proud, Ect.
>We leave and no issue.
>Later that night dad orders the proper spring sets for Jew lawyer.
>Gonna take a month to get them, sucks but what are you gonna do.
> Dad calls Jew lawyer next day that it'll take awhile but he should be fine til then.
>No response for awhile but then get a call back, he wants the broken spring
>WhyTheFuck.png
>Dad tells him we trashed them b/c they're broken
>Throws a fit
>We lost money for doing our job.
>>
Long time lurk, first post, so if I do this wrong my bad.

>Be me
>Garage door guy's son
>Go to this lawyer's house
>pretty nice house, rich neighborhood, lawyer is a short balding older Jew with fucked up hand, pass obese elderly couch whale wife on the way to the garage, smiling to prevent looking creepy because I usually do.
>Check out the damage
>Spring broke, just one, safety cable kept shit from flinging into his car.
>Massive springs with smaller springs inside because garage door is so heavy and big.
>We take a look at the broken spring and other spring.
>dafuck.jpg
>Spring isn't even the right type for this shit.
>Tortion spring, meant for twisting, super thick, not meant to pull at all, it's no surprise it snapped, someone made that idiotic shit by hand clearly, smaller inner spring is fine.
>We replace broken spiring, inner spring and the other two springs too with springs of correct strength and style from the bunch we keep on hand because we're nice and do good work, and don't wanna come back anytime soon.
>Tell Jew lawyer he needs custom springs for the massive heavy garage door.
> the lawyer keeps asking about the spring that snapped, bitching about the new temp. Springs not being as thick.
>We explain why they're thinner and different colors (colors depend on supplier so color doesn't matter too much)
>"Oh ok"
>Jew lawyer still keeps staring at the broken springs
>we finish and get his door working for now.
>I go to chill in the truck as dad and Jew lawyer talk
>Apparently he said I'm a nice kid, Dad should be proud, Ect.
>We leave and no issue.
>Later that night dad orders the proper spring sets for Jew lawyer.
>Gonna take a month to get them, sucks but what are you gonna do.
> Dad calls Jew lawyer next day that it'll take awhile but he should be fine til then.
>No response for awhile but then get a call back, he wants the broken spring
>WhyTheFuck.png
>Dad tells him we trashed them b/c they're broken
>Throws a fit
>We lost money for doing our job.
>>
>>39198244
in what way? you probably make the same or more and don't have to do soul crushing shitwork
>>
>>39204658
Ma nigga

>Based not a manlet then
>>
>>39200232
pay people for their time or you'll keep getting shitty workers like her, stingy pole
>>
>>39202193
At least the manager was cool about it
>>
File: ee6.png (2MB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
ee6.png
2MB, 1000x954px
>Follow SOP
>Feel confident and comfortable
>Customers bitch at the rules since they're retards
>Managers who want to bend over backwards for customers by ignoring rules get frustrated
>Decide to bend rules
>Customers happy
>Managers don't mind
>Feel like shit because subhumans can just walk all over you because they didn't read their receipt for the return policy
>Eventually managers tell me there can be no more exceptions because the store's taking too much bad debt
>Customers bitch and moan again because they're retards
>Managers don't care
Repeat every month
>>
>>39216517
Menopausal white women, 20-30 something pajeets and chink men are far worse.
White women and pajeets think they're hot shit for spending a few hundred dollars and demand the same treatment that someone who spent 30,000 with us gets. Chink men are always trying to resell discounted phones and hassle everyone since they're jewish as fuck.
>>
>>39202756
>65k
>retail cucklord who doesn't even seem to be a manager

uhhh
>>
>>39208747
the answer is yes you are an asshole customer
>>
File: 1500764468265.jpg (127KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500764468265.jpg
127KB, 720x720px
Work at sears and the final days have been a fucking riot
>employees showing up and dicking off because muh final paycheck
>all agreed to mass quit if one got fired
>some employees being transferred to other stores when it closes
>others getting fucked
>manager smug because hes sure hes getting transferred
>nope
>realizes he will lose it all
>starts tearing up stock room
>shirts and shit everywhere
>stopped before busting up display ovens
>cries in his office now
>assistant manager is 30 year old roastie who hates everyone for her shitty life
>yells at us to do our jobs while we do them
>be me
>working dual register with stacynequa
>ass manager tells us to move faster
>no line
>stacynequa snaps
>BITCH IM FUCKIN MOVIN
>this happens every day
>employees stealing shit with no one caring
>people keep stealing rolls of tp from restrooms for some reason
>less customers than expected
>20% off shit
>still $30
>stoner man tried riding lawn mower through garden section
>no fuel so acted like it was moving
>asian velma got BLACKED in the restroom
>2 rapes in parking lot
>neckbeard man playing fucking dota while working register
>skinhead stocker insisted on being called Holocaust Hans
>roastie had tip jar and snuck a dollar in from cash purchases
>nigga shit himself and left
>faggot brony furry wore his tail and claws and got beaten in parking lot
>mall security laughed while calling cops
>baby had seizure in stroller
>shit self
>all over floor
>ass manager yells I FUCKING HATE BABY SHIT while setting up wet floor signs
>>
>Be produce cuck
>Minding my own business
>Off the corner of my eye see an orange fly at the table
>???
>Turn around, old man hunched over the oranges and citrics section
>Pick up the orange
>hear the guy going all "FUCKING ROTTEN ORANGES REEE"
>Toss it in a nearby crate, still looking at the guy
>He throws another orange
>Are you fucking serious
>Pick it up and shout "The next one you throw is going to fly back at you"
>Says he's going to call manager
>Shrug and keep minding my own business
>Doesn't throw another orange
>Doesn't call manager
>Doesn't buy anything

fucking senile people
>>
>>39204827
Grow a brain, goy.
>>
>>39210737
Was the robber a nigger?
>>
>>39217351
I actually make a bit more than when i was on employment insurance. The following are some other plusses

>work overnights, so i don't have to deal with customers
>most of my coworkers leave me alone, too
>can listen to music while i work
>the work is Fucking easy
>free food, too
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.