[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HATE MY FUCKING JOB

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

File: awef.jpg (14KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
awef.jpg
14KB, 600x600px
WHY CAN I ONLY GET SHITTY MCJOBS?????
>>
man shut the fuck up
go get a job washing dishes at a decent restaurant
those are some of the hardest working people I know
I hate this board, it's all whinging and complaining
no more fun greentext threads or reasons to come here anymore
>>
Hey at least you got a job that's not too hard
Now learn how to save money and you'll see the perk of being a slave a few hours per day
>>
>>39195922
>a few hours per day
>slave
>a few hours per day
>saving money

you don't seem to know anything about work
>>
>>39195875
>no more fun greentext threads or reasons to come here anymore
then leave?
>>
>>39195840
Have you applied elsewhere? Grocery store is pretty comfy as long as you're not a cashier, and they'll take anyone
>>
File: 1491327343050.jpg (22KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491327343050.jpg
22KB, 200x200px
Anon, just work harder champ. You can do anything you want if you just put your mind to it.
>>
>>39195840
>WHY CAN I ONLY GET SHITTY MCJOBS?????
Because you have no valuable skills
>>
stfu op I can't even get one of those
>>
>>39195840
McDonalds looks good on a resume because future employers will know you'll tolerate getting fucked in the ass.
>>
>>39195875
>>39196138
Normie, get the fuck out. I am tired of fucking faggot normies like you coming in here handing out advice like you know how better to live our lives than ourselves. You piece of shit. I hope your girlfriend gives you an STD, you normie piece of shit.
>>
>>39197516
Okay, keep wallowing in self-pity and blaming other people for your inability to do anything about your shitty life
>>
>>39195875
>those are some of the ****dumbest**** people I know
ftfy my g
>>
>>39197516
you need a reality check. if someone can only get McJobs, then it's pretty clear they have no valuable skills. nobody in the right mind would work minimum wage if they had coding skills. If you think you have a valuable skill, then apply for jobs in that field, wtf are you doing, complaining on an internet board full of cuck-tards.
>>
At least get a merchandiser job. It sucks but it pays
>>
>>39195840
Just win the Powerball on wed you little bitch, or get Neetbux no one is forcing you to work
>>
File: IMG_9174.jpg (200KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9174.jpg
200KB, 1280x853px
>>39195840
Because you're a lazy, entitled Millennial, son. Now, chop chop, get to work! Our social welfare isn't going to pay for itself.
>>
File: 1496297868912.png (1MB, 680x381px) Image search: [Google]
1496297868912.png
1MB, 680x381px
>>39197710
Why the fuck are you even on this board? What do you think this board is here for? So successful people with good jobs can circle jerk about how much fun being a normie is? You're a fucking retard. You do not belong here. Fuck off.

>>39197759
> if someone can only get McJobs, then it's pretty clear they have no valuable skills
What is frictional unemployment? Someone having a shitty job doesn't mean they do not have any valuable skills; it means that there are not any employers who are utilizing skills people have. It's fucking retarded to blame workers for "not having skills lel" while employers are hiring over-qualified people. There is a fundamental problem with the economy and you just pass it off as people "not having the right skills lel." You are the most ignorant, retarded, piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune to interact with. Please kill yourself as soon as possible so you cannot spread your toxic seed any further.
>>
>>39197861
What skills do you have, beta boi?
>>
File: 1501691259645.jpg (109KB, 938x821px) Image search: [Google]
1501691259645.jpg
109KB, 938x821px
>>39197861
You fuck off.
[r9k] is a normie board now

wizardchan is down the hall to the left
>>
>>39197861
Having multiple companies contact me to offer me a job even before having finished my trade degree must've been my imagination then.
>>
>>39197979
The fact that you had multiple companies offer you a job before you finished your trade degree is an example of a mismatch of skills, not a counter-example. In the ideal economy, employers would not be desperate to find people with trade degrees.
>>
>>39198053
>In the ideal economy, employers would not be desperate to find people with trade degrees.
Is this in the same economy that employers pay six figure salaries for people to write book reports?
Some skills are just a lot more valuable than others.
>>
>>39197861
Pretty much today, employers want to pay as low as possible with the max possible skill set. That's why they love Mexicans
>>
>>39197935
We will fight off the normies and do as much as it takes to get you far away from here. Don't like the whining? Fucking leave and go fuck your gf who has never rejected you.
>>
>>39198115
>to write book reports

Lol brain damaged blue collar retard confirmed
>>
>>39198177
I went to uni too. It's basically the same fucking thing and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded as fuck.
>>
>>39198297
What was your degree in? Did you graduate, anon?
>>
>he fell for the liberal arts degree meme
>>
>>39198326
B.Sc. in information science with a lot of classes in different fields.
I won't say the same thing about STEM degrees which are actually important ones, but that doesn't really apply to the matter of the thread because anyone who has a STEM degree and still has a McJob is beyond saving.
>>
You guys need to develop skills that are marketable
>>
>>39198388
>anyone who has a STEM degree and still has a McJob
Basically majors in biology and meme sciences like astrophysics desu
>>
I have an office job. The only ways it's better than a McJob is that it pays better and it's not embarrassing to tell people. But otherwise it's as shitty as any low level job.
>>
what's the point of the other stuff if there are only a few marketable degrees?
why not just cut out everything but the stuff that's marketable and lucrative and whatever other meme?

>no matter what the answer is you undermine the existence of college and free will
>>
>>39198561
Oh I thought there were a lot of jobs (probably technicians though) in bio
>>
>>39198598
>why not just cut out everything but the stuff that's marketable and lucrative and whatever other meme?

Because stupid people go to college too and they want to spend their money on stupid degrees.

College degrees are also just another checkbox to have in your resume, if you don't have any projects to show off with it, nobody will care. Don't be the guy applying for jobs at 22/23 who has nothing to show for it but a piece of paper and no work history at all.
>>
>>39198598
>implying that colleges care
Colleges don't give a flying fladoodle if you find a job. Colleges are turboprofit machines.

A useless degrees just means you have to come back to get another useful one.
>>
>>39198719
Colleges also lie through their teeth to get people to fill fields they have no point in being in. The amount of people I went to school with who thought they'd walk out with a 6 figure job at 22 was staggering.
>>
File: 1501615356745.png (173KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1501615356745.png
173KB, 406x406px
>>39198719
>Colleges don't give a flying fladoodle if you find a job.
Yes they do. Statistics are kept on how many people find a job after graduating. Colleges who have a lot of former grads being unemployed means that there will be less interest in the College. Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
>>
>>39198774
You're right, I think it depends on what your major is. In my experience they keep separate stats for each school, business, art, engineering, etc.

They mostly care about business and engineering.
>>
>>39198774
Colleges only keep track of who's employed, but employed is very broad. If you graduate college and not making 20$+/hr you wasted your time, but colleges will still consider you employed
>>
>>39198774
You'd have a point if everyone and their mom didn't go to college because it's the normal thing to do regardless of the prospects
>>
If you can only get McJobs that means you fucked up. You should look at jobs as a stepping stone to get you to a higher paying job. If your look at a job as a way just to get money, you're not going to go far and just going to get older and eventually be that middle aged man working with a bunch of 20 somethings at a low paying job with a manager half your age.
>>
>>39199117
Depends what you call a mcjob. OP can probably do some sort of manual labor and move up but wont
>>
>>39197861
You think these normies aren't aware that the economy is a piece of shit dominated by McJobs? They avoid saying it outright, but in their mind you deserve to die in a gutter if you can't compete to get the limited number of good/high skill jobs available. They'll keep spouting the same advice even if the number of such jobs literally drops to 1 and a single man is left standing without a knife in his back.
>>
>>39199198
Even with a manual labor job you can still move up. Most of those will pay you to get certifications and training which you keep for life, but will get you 5-10$ more an hour.
>>
>>39199421
Yeah, PBC, Coke, 7up, liquor companies. They have Merchandisers, which is mostly manual labor and some salesmanship and you can move to sales rep. Almost always hiring since so many quit
>>
>>39198665
>>39198719
and like i predicted: any answer you give just undermines college and free will.
we live in a great society, you can tell. if you follow path that you enjoy, you get punished for it, great!
>>
There aren't that many ood jobs available unless you're highly skilled in a specific area, know someone who can get you one, or went to school for a really specialized/technical degree. Unless you're stupid lucky, it's only shit jobs available if you don't fall into one of those categories.
>>
>>39199558
>if you follow path that you enjoy, you get punished for it, great!

>wahh nobody pays me to produce nothing of value!

You can do whatever the hell you want, don't expect people to pay you for it.
>>
>>39199558
Nobody said you can't study worthless shit, just don't think it's valuable on the market just because you like it.
>>
>>39196883
This is actually legit. When I was in charge of hiring for a legal marketing firm, I looked for people who had worked McJobs because it meant that they would be able to handle harsh and sometimes unfair feedback from clients. After all, if you can handle the way customers treat you at a McJob, you can handle just about any client interaction.
>>
>>39195840
Name even ONE reason why anyone would consider hiring YOU ?...

YOU SIT ON YOUR ASS IN THIS STUPID GAY FORUM ALL DAY WHINING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT NONSENSICAL BULLSHIT

die soon, please
>>
>>39200108
You don't understand, man.
It's all on the normies and the economy, there's no such thing as personal responsibility.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.