[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Why the fuck would I go to the gym and be a healthy person

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1501492079405.jpg (133KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501492079405.jpg
133KB, 1080x1080px
>Why the fuck would I go to the gym and be a healthy person just to get a girl

ITT stupid bullshit /r9k/ says.
>>
>>39195286
when you could totally take a hobby like wall climbing, rowing, paintball/airsoft, etc etc so that you actually get something out of that energy that you put in.

The very idea of a gym is fucking retarded unless you actually do some physical therapy.
>>
I spend around 5 hours a day here and I don't think I've ever seen anyone here say that.

t: professional NEET
>>
>someone asked me how i was doing today
>asked how my day was
>how can they be so insensitive?
>stop torturing me
>leave me alone
>why doesn't anybody care about me?

The slippery slope of faggots that reject everyone and expect to be cared for.
>>
>someone says they hate women
>someone else says they don't hate women
Fucking hypocrites, amirite? :DD Its almost like this site has more than one user :DD
>>
>>39195286
>wasting hundreds of hours to attract 1 single girl while all she has to do is sit there and wait till you hit on her
KIMBERLY NORD
>>
>>39195348
>not all your waking hours
>>
>>39195447
I bet you also scream "BEE YOURSELF" whenever someone tries to give you advice.

Its honestly amazing how firmly "be yourself" has cemented itself as the go to copout of /r9k/.
>>
>>39195529
Isn't more normie to pretend to be someone you're not? They all do shit for the sake of pleasing other people and being liked. They work out, get tattoos, drive nice cars and expensive clothes so they can look good and be envied. It's far more normie to try and be "cool". It's not even cool, they're just a bunch of blue-pilled vanity-filled zombies who are being drained out by consumerism.

They're just so dellusional that they don't realize their lives are shitty and meaningless.
>>
>>39195579
What your really doing is relieveing yourself of responsiblity by trying label things that lead to good health and happiness as "fake and dumb".
And you are totally REAL and SMART and you HATE fake dumb shit so you are going to not care about your health and you are going to despise the entire world around you.
>>
File: 1499134625297.jpg (35KB, 815x708px) Image search: [Google]
1499134625297.jpg
35KB, 815x708px
>>39195324
>work in it
>people are intimidated, don't try to start shit so their tickets resolved first
>don't mind picking heavy shit up for office qts cause I can just say dumb shit and they think I'm flirting
>known as a workhorse in my dept
I got into lifting for the health benefits mostly but it pays off in other ways too
>>
>>39195324
exactly: gyms are actually dumb and potentially dangerous.

if you do physical therapy, you go to a physical therapist's office who will guide you through every session so you don't fuck your body up.

if you want to exercise and are otherwise healthy, just do WHATEVER hobby uses energy.

there was a study a while back that showed that there is a sweet spot to how attractive muscles are to a woman. the study found out that lifters who spend ages at the gym lifting just to grow as big as possible actually do themselves more harm than good.
however guys who engage in whatever hobby that is at least a bit physical in nature will grow what the studied termed "functional muscles"; not too small, not too big basically and actually useful for something.
>>
>>39195286
That's what you do. It's not like there is much more of a point in life.
It's that and surviving.
>>
>>39195704
Eh that's not even remotely true. I go to the gym and the workouts I do are strength building exercises instead of trying to have a gym body. I also use the rock climbing wall, swim and play ball.

My perception still remains the same about people doing shit for vanity. Every time I see someone taking a selfie at the gym, I cringe, because I know they're dying to post it on IG and wait for the onslaught of likes and self-affirmation to come in. They want to be liked and envied. It's clear as day.
>>
File: fit feel.png (643KB, 1398x925px) Image search: [Google]
fit feel.png
643KB, 1398x925px
>>39195286
>>39195324
>>39195348
>>39195447
>>39195710
>>39195728
Lifting for girls is a terrible motivation. Especially when you've already gotten with okay 8/10 girls as a fat schlub. But yeah... lifting helps with my depression and it feels good exerting myself physically. I prefer doing my own thing because a competitive sport has well... a competitive element to it. I don't want to be the weak link in a team sport nor do I want to get involved in one-on-one competition where physical stats matter. I'd rather just grind solo and challenge myself.

I have by no means "made it" in terms of my fitness goals but I'm enjoying my journey.
>>
>>39195929
Doing anything for the sole reason of getting girls is a bad idea. You'll just end up feeling like shit if doing the thing you did didn't get you girls
>>
>>39196030
I think is why most male leftists/feminists turn out to be rapists. They put on a stupid that goes against their direct interests in the hopes of getting pussy and when they don't, their humiliation and blue balls makes them rape.
>>
File: 20-29-relative.png (130KB, 889x585px) Image search: [Google]
20-29-relative.png
130KB, 889x585px
>you can get a gf if you improve yourself

Can we stop this meme? There aren't simply enough women out there and no matter how good we become some of us will still be alone.
>>
>>39195286
It's a retarded reason to do fitness
You do fitness because it's fucking amazing and being in shape feels great all the time

Also 'going to the gym' is a waste of money. Most of the work is structuring your life to eat correctly, the exercise itself can be done outdoors or at home with minimal equipment.
>>
>>39196128
That map is incorrect. East has more unmatched women than men.
>>
>>39196193
that's impossible. Every place on the planet has way more single men. It's because there are more male babies born, and because women tend to date older men.
>>
>>39196193
Male to female birth ratio is 105 male births per 100 female births. It's impossible that there is more single women in a large area.
>>
>>39196363
it is possible because to women most men aren't even on their radar because "not chad"...
>>
File: Just lift bro.jpg (284KB, 1280x750px) Image search: [Google]
Just lift bro.jpg
284KB, 1280x750px
>dude haha just lift bro it worked for me
>>
>>39196707
kek
just bee urself bro
>>
>>39196707
Skewed image, shit lighting, bowl haircut and pale complexion can all be easily fixed you dumbass. If the guy on the right can get those abs and arms he can fix that other shit easily.
>>
>>39196707
Are you implying that the guy on the right wouldn't be 10000% worse if he wasn't in shape?

Comparing yourself to other people is pointless, the only comparison with any real value is to yourself in the past.
>>
>>39196707
Ok but he still has a better chance in comparison to the fatties
>>
>>39196707

The guy on the right actually has a gf though.
>>
>>39195286
What they mean is that it's not worth impressing women. >>39195447 knows what's up.
>>
>>39196082
>male leftists/feminists turn out to be rapists
so around 75,000,000 males in the U.S. are rapists, only in the leftist category. Jesus, how can you be so fucking stuipid
>>
And how has all your other solutions worked so far, OP?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.