[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when's the last time you were outside /r9k/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Zcvdo7H.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Zcvdo7H.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
when's the last time you were outside /r9k/ ?
>>
>>39195252
Today. I went for cycling.
>>
I'm outside right now. It's terrible
>>
Around 11:30 last night when I went to get dinner at In-N-Out. There were some cholos in there eyeballing me pretty hard.
>>
Yesterday when I had to go to the shops
>>
>>39195252
Yesterday when I had to go out and mow the lawn and shit.
>>
>>39195252
last night, 2am, out for a /nightwalk/
>>
>>39195252
I went outside to go to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I'm at work.
It's raining.
>>
6 weeks ago because I got food but I haven't been out since
>>
Few minutes ago. Went to bury some rotten fruit so the soil would recycle the nutrients.
>>
last week. went to the river. It feels so damn nice to feel sunrays on your flesh. After taking a swim in the warm water, i sat there on the beach and watched coast birds flying and preying upon insects. Felt really happy.
>>
Today. I love going outdoors, and being with nature. Just last month I climbed a 850m mountain.
>>
File: 1334395604978.jpg (2MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
1334395604978.jpg
2MB, 3648x2736px
Yesterday. I was literally outside for 9 hours just walking around alone, and riding the bus to get to/from places where I went on walks. If only there was a way someone would pay me to walk outside for 8 hours a day 5 days a week. Staying inside most of the day, and sitting for more than an hour at a time makes me depressed.
>>
File: canyon2-carousel.jpg (289KB, 1500x750px) Image search: [Google]
canyon2-carousel.jpg
289KB, 1500x750px
>>39197695
you can, sorta
>>
>>39197767
explain?

Also I once came across this post: http://listverse.com/2015/06/02/10-regular-people-who-have-walked-amazing-distances/

And I wonder how I can do something like that. I can walk for several hours a day, but no one know or cares. How did these people get all the support to do their journeys? Or the people who walk from Europe to the Middle East, surely they have PMCs and people to bring them food, water and tents.
>>
>>39197840
>In 2010, Marquis decided to attempt her craziest stunt yet. This time she walked through the wastelands of Siberia, all the way through the Mongolian plains, through China, and into Laos and Thailand. Not done yet, Marquis took a ship to Australia, where she walked across the outback. The whole trip was done alone, took her three years, and involved over 16,000 kilometers (10,000 mi) of travel. The incredible expedition deservedly earned Marquis a National Geographic Adventurer of the Year award. An endearing woman with a dreamy attitude, Marquis says that she doesn't really like being around people, making long months of isolation a breeze.
Take this for example. How did anyone know or care enough about her to document/verify the whole thing, and where did she sleep, what did she eat, etc.
>>
>>39195252
Today. Went for a walk and a bike ride. It was okay.
>>
Over a year ago. I went to 7/11 to get some slushies for me and my brother.
>>
File: 516651651.png (129KB, 442x321px) Image search: [Google]
516651651.png
129KB, 442x321px
>>39195252
i went outside this morning, woke up at 8am it softly rained so tought to myself lets go outside. this early nobody is out it ll be comfy, i got my umbrella and went for a walk...
Been fcking sick the whole day sneezing and a fever.
The comfy /out/ meme is a lie, dont fall for it!
Robot imunesystems are not compatible.
>>
>>39195252
less than an hour ago, went out looking for somewhere to see the eclipse

I have a feeling everywhere will be crowded
>>
>>39195252
2 hours ago
I went to buy some juice
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.