[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /don't give a fuck/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1497395498002.jpg (384KB, 1446x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497395498002.jpg
384KB, 1446x900px
Who else /don't give a fuck/ here?
>>
Anon my feet are cold, I'm not the chosen one
>>
>>39191873
I can't remember the last time I did laundry, slept on clean sheets, or took a shower.
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 1036x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 1036x930px
>>39191873
>moved in with wagie aunt and two cousins 3 weeks ago
>they're trying to 'get me out of my shell' and take me out and shit, even set me up with a job interview
>have 0 interest in ANY activity the involves me not being a worthless piece of shit

feels good
>>
>>39192209
You're gonna be homeless by the end of 2017.
>>
>>39191873
>louie

Oh man I fucking remember that, what a quality voocaroo
>>
>>39192266
never heard of it, link it
>>
>>39192270
it's on youtube you newfag
>>
>>39192270
It was a pretty long time ago, some sperg recorded his parents shouting at him from the outside of his room telling him to get a life and stuff. The thread was hilarious
>>
>>39192270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4

Here you go anon-kun
>>
>>39191873

I just wanna live my life through the internet... what can go wrong? :)
>>
People have tried to get me out of my shell. I can socialize no problem, but I prefer to be alone, locked in my room doing my own thing. Don't like people, don't like the world. Just let me burn.
>>
The cherry on top is it drives normalfags bonkers.
>>
>>39191873
>mom's bitching at me for being a lazy piece of shit
>look her dead in the eye, "Why do you even care?"
>mom starts tearing up, voice gets all chokie, "Because I'm your mother."
>I just go back to staring at the tv

My quality of life has significantly improved since I got my own laptop as a hand me down after my grandma died.
>>
>>39192344
Because you're asking them to pay for it you moron. If you actually didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be on welfare, you would be living in a forest somewhere and eating plants.
>>
>>39192369
>being this butthurt

normie got ouch butt
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39191873
This is also my strategy.
>>
If you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't be in /r9k/
>>
>>39192286
>that YT comment quoting the dad as saying "There's going to be a huge Ferrari"

Really on the fence as to whether he's serious or not.
>>
>>39192286
I think Louis is such a piece of shit
>>
>>39192361
I feel bad for your mom that she ended up with a worthless parasite like you.
>>
Louis is probably out there fucking an 11/10 in the ass right now
>>
>>39194369
If my mom didn't want to be saddled with a parasite she shouldn't have stayed with my abusive as fuck unmedicated paranoid violent schizophrenic father long enough to let him get her knocked up with 8 fucking kids.
>>
File: 1465857417218.png (56KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1465857417218.png
56KB, 512x512px
>>39194369
>parents just "end up" with their kids
really activates my almonds
>>
File: LMAO.jpg (60KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.jpg
60KB, 991x902px
>>39192286
Why is this so fucking hilarious. I can't stop laughing. Oh my god.
>>
>>39192286
>all dat screaming and yelling
>dad "HE'S A BASKET CASE! HE NEEDS HELP!"
>mom "HE NEEDS HELP FROM YOU! NO! STOP IT! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"

Jesus Christ. No wonder he wound up a robot, growing up with that crazy ass family constantly screaming and yelling.
>>
>>39194796
I think his dad is actually trying to help him, his mother sounds like a controlling piece of shit.
And this is light stuff bro, my father would break the door and start punching me if i wouldnt open the door when he asked to.
>>
>>39194422
Yes but she probably didnt have a choice, relationships with abusive men often lead to this situation.
And from what you said it sounds like she is trying to help you, its kinda hearthbreaking knowing her own son treats her like shit, as do all the other people.
Seriously try to make her proud man, atleast appologize and explain your reasons behind your behaviour clearly to her
>>
File: 6575769.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
6575769.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>its a mother trying yet again to get me to mow the grass episode.

She's crying this time too.
>>
>>39194953
You fucking retard. Quietly and firmly refusing to completely alter your entire fucking personality just to meet someone elses approval is not the same thing as treating someone like shit.

So I am a lazy fuck, so what? The world isn't going to end because I don't go jogging the god damn marathon every week end. It's not a fucking tragedy that I don't have any cool or hip hobbies that I can brag about like wood carving or bow making or pottery and oil painting.

If anything my mother is the fucking cunt because she refuses to see me for who I am. All she will ever see is the person she wants me to be.

Fuck that shit.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.