[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad boy hours. I made this to make me less sad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_20170820_042601_639.jpg (227KB, 1975x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170820_042601_639.jpg
227KB, 1975x1034px
Sad boy hours. I made this to make me less sad.
>>
File: gf.png (3KB, 1053x579px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
3KB, 1053x579px
>>39190586
rate my OC gf, pls
>>
>>39190611
Ive never had one like that
>>
File: geeeff.png (12KB, 735x586px) Image search: [Google]
geeeff.png
12KB, 735x586px
I made this because I am one retarded, pathetic man.
>>
>>39190779
Yours doesn't seem like a nice qt
>>
File: Sexually RepressedGF.png (48KB, 868x485px) Image search: [Google]
Sexually RepressedGF.png
48KB, 868x485px
>>39190586
This is some other anons so credit to whoever made it, thought it was pretty cute.
>>
>>39190779
Hitler would have gotten into art school if he wasn't fucking shit.
>>
>>39191139
he was good @ buildings/still life
shit at faces/people

should of went for architecture
>>
>>39191139
Hitler was bad at painting but he was good at architecture
>>
>>39191139
Nope, that wasn't the reason. Other people were terrible and got in. It was just a time when you had to produce a specific kind of shitty art to fit into the art crowd and Hitler wanted to do realistic paintings, detailed ones, almost more like drawings. Needless to say, that was not the in-style at the time (or ever since).
>>
File: 1503229548197.png (23KB, 735x586px) Image search: [Google]
1503229548197.png
23KB, 735x586px
i don't think she exists, but i can hope
>>
>>39191350
did you know you're an extreme narcissist?
>>
>>39191350
sounds like you belong on r/iamverysmart.
>>
>>39191718
You need to go back to >>>/r/eddit you fucking fag.
>>
File: ideal gf.png (34KB, 783x459px) Image search: [Google]
ideal gf.png
34KB, 783x459px
>>39190586
Here, have this very original gf
>>
can someone post the template so i can make my own ideal gf too? thanks
>>
>>39191139
>>39191279
I don't know what the fuck is wrong with "art people". Hitler's drawings are fucking great. I really like realistic paintings. I can understand people not liking them nowadays since we have cameras and shit, but back then it should have been an accepted style, at the very least.
>>
post template plzz origigogl
>>
File: beans.png (85KB, 1011x557px) Image search: [Google]
beans.png
85KB, 1011x557px
A barbecue grill is a device that cooks food by applying heat from below.
>>
>>39190904
I want this gf to molest.
>>
>>39192702
>wanna go for a night walk?
Would marry any girl that says this.
>>
>>39191350
>>39191674
>>39191718
It doesn't sound like that to me... Y'all are so quick to judge.
>Tfw you failed Chem I
>Tfw you write with all your heart as an outlet for emotions
>>
File: IMG_2256.jpg (111KB, 569x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2256.jpg
111KB, 569x425px
Reposting this from a previous thread
>>
File: 1501649678745.png (19KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501649678745.png
19KB, 1000x600px
>>39190586
I don't seem like it in real life, but I really like introverted girls.
>>
File: system_title02.jpg (60KB, 579x213px) Image search: [Google]
system_title02.jpg
60KB, 579x213px
>>39192809
Can you stop breaking my heart please?
>>
>>39192905
Easily the best in this thread.
>>
>>39192905
what the fuck why would you want this.

This is someone that hasn't went through the entire cycle of depression and will likely hate you after a few months.
>>
>>39192774
At lest she's hot as fuck.
>>
>>39190904
>ywn give in to your urges together
>>
>>39192962
>This is someone that hasn't went through the entire cycle of depression
Wait , depression is supposed to end at some point?
>>
>>39192962
can confirm
gf broke up with me after i pestered her too much
she still hates me right now because i know everything about her
>>
>>39192962
I want to be the one to help her you dumb cunt
>>
File: 1346814029970.jpg (13KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1346814029970.jpg
13KB, 320x240px
>>39191139
Faggot, read his book, he wasn't accepted beacuse his line traces and drawings where more of the architecture kind. The principal of the art school said that to him, so he went to architecture school instead.
>>
>>39190586
>sad boy

kill yourself my dude along with everyone who thinks "sad boy" is a valid way to express yourself and identifies with it's culture
>>
>>39190779
>Praise KEK

someone said this to me on voice chat once wtf does it mean
>>
>>39192797
if you like writing, publish some books
if you need practice, write stories in /tg/ and host a few D&D games to learn how to worldbuild
>>
>>39192995

Hard not to write this without sounding autistic but one day your depression gets so bad that you either an hero trying to preserve your thoughts/dreams/hopes OR you don't repress, but you choose to basically delete everything and you need to delete people from your life.

The build up is usually really intense hatred with really passive aggressive thoughts and opinions directed towards people that used to be in your life.

The "seeking constant approval" thing is only the beginning of a depressive cycle, after that comes bad friendships, and terrible breakups when they realise the "real you" is just a ball of negativity and problems, you try to desperately salvage the friendship and control people but it doesn't work, then you get angry which makes things worse....etc etc etc..

One day the thoughts get too much, so you stop thinking entirely, then you go full circle, and you actually feel happy and can finally go outside without thinking about anything.
>>
>>39192995
No, it's a circle that repeats endlessly
it seems like it's finished, only to start once more
>>
>>39193044
>read his book
you'd be arrested and imprisoned if you bought it in most of Europe and Canada
>>
File: 1500764495817.png (22KB, 1024x547px) Image search: [Google]
1500764495817.png
22KB, 1024x547px
originila
>>
>>39193049
sad boy was a big thing.

...(in 2014)
>>
>>39193121
idk man
i changed my situation / environment to a more positive one while remaining "with" the boy i met from here

we were both depressed and sort of aggressive/bitter but still expressed the "pls dont leave i love you im sorry ill leave you alone" mentality towards each other

we've both improved immensely and encouraged each other to improve and are vastly different people than we were two years ago--though there is still some problems that could be classified as depression on both ends

we are not resentful of each other so far. we seem to both be appreciative and acknowledge the stabilizing and encouraging effect the other has had on us though there have been multiple bouts of trying to isolate and run from the other, we end up back, and eventually both started to recognize the self-isolating behavior. we've become a lot less bitter and a lot softer/kinder overall--we are much more patient with each other, and much less selfish, than previously (and this is crossing over, somewhat, to other people too).
>>
>>39193270

you are literally using eachother as a way to sustain your own happiness.

I used to use people as my rock, as my happiness, and always and without fail that person no matter how much I appreciated and respected them ripped me out of my life as if I was a cancer.

Then I went through some introspection, maybe I am the cancer, maybe (just maybe) I am the reason that everyone hates me.

Instead of asking people "do you hate me?" and for them to say "no, I don't hate you, I just think x" I started asking myself instead. what parts of me do I really need to change and improve about myself to be a better person?

So I started taking vitamins, I stopped humble boasting, I stopped writing large paragraphs on my facebook describing/exposition/explanation of my feelings that just distanced people when they saw me as "depressing".

I stopped a lot of things. I realized I might be wasted potential, but I'm not smart, I realised I might've been depressed, but these people didn't hurt me as much as I had hurted them.

ranting aside my dude, don't rely on someone else for your happiness, and if you hate yourself, everyone else will hate you too, I had to learn the hard way, you need to love yourself and have a healthy relationship with yourself, no humble boasting, no lies, no bullshit, no passive aggressiveness or guilt tripping, I had to identify many of these issues by myself and then fix them by myself, it took a long fucking time to do that and I lost so many people along the way.

Now I'm not depressed, but I do have holes in my heart like everyone else that was and is depressed does. the difference is, I know I fucked up, I know I was responsible for a lot if not all of that.
>>
File: Owc3wTh.jpg (52KB, 909x526px) Image search: [Google]
Owc3wTh.jpg
52KB, 909x526px
These just seem like the girls that would want to marry you and forcefully have kids. Honestly i just want a less attached normie gf that will just not drop me in an instant and i can work up to her level improving myself socially.
>>
>>39193414
>"do you hate me?"
i don't do this. the closest i get is a concern that the course of action i took was not the "right" one.

> I stopped writing large paragraphs on my facebook describing/exposition/explanation of my feelings that just distanced people when they saw me as "depressing".
i don't do this. i off and on write in a journal to try to reflect on feelings and analyze what might be causing them, their source, or to understand them better so i can try to address them -- but this is private. i may sometimes talk about related subjects with him or a close (female) friend.

>don't rely on someone else for your happiness, and if you hate yourself, everyone else will hate you too,
i don't hate myself and haven't really had that mindset since i was a teenager (long before we met). he is an added encouragement to keep me on track to doing things i need to do, and likewise for him. just simple stuff like reminding each other to go to bed and interrupting negative behaviors like that are really useful. he is a source of happiness, although i would not say he is my sole source/relied on for all of my happiness.

>no humble boasting
do this very minimally, although your definition may differ. i have noticed a decrease in it over time as i've tried to sort out the meaning of arrogance and how "pride is a sin".

>no lies
have not really had problems with lying except in survival situations (to employers, to an abusive parent, etc.)

>no bullshit
not really sure what this means.
>>
>>39193414
>>39193719
>no passive aggressiveness
seldom do this, notice it mostly only comes out when dealing with other women and usually only those who are highly emotional and are usually diagnosed with bpd--i am not good at handling them and lose my self control. was much worse about this and aggressive behavior in general years ago, began working on it 3 years prior to meeting him, had marked improvement after because he can sometimes point it out when i don't notice, and also because i have someone to hold me accountable.

>guilt tripping
don't really do this, though have brought up bad things in the past. not sure if that is considered guilt tripping, in my mind it is usually to point out some similarity between someone else he's dealing with or a specific problem and saying "you used to do that, too, you used to be like him".

it is not good to be alone. to have a social connection and some sense of support (i do not have family) helps mentally a lot. it helps to have someone motivate me hwne i am "tired" too. i can't speak for him but he has said similarly.
>>
File: 31f.png (8KB, 513x315px) Image search: [Google]
31f.png
8KB, 513x315px
the best one i've seen so far
>>
File: gf.png (43KB, 1249x637px) Image search: [Google]
gf.png
43KB, 1249x637px
>tfw no gnostic gf
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.