[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You go to a small little cafe in town to kill and hour or so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Coffee.jpg (11KB, 275x206px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee.jpg
11KB, 275x206px
You go to a small little cafe in town to kill and hour or so before your appointment.

What type of coffee do you order, and how do you take it?
>>
coffee is gross. one large coca-cola and a packet of sugar please.
>>
House black. Dark roast preferred.
>>
>>39190135
green tea no sugar no honey
>>
I'll just have a water please
>>
>>39190135
not a fan of coffee
earl grey tea on the other hand
>>
Normal filter coffee with a little bit of milk in it. Capfrapspepressos are for fags.
>>
>>39190135
No coffee.
Cup of tea would be lovely.
Milk no sugar.
>>
>>39190135
flat white
best way to enjoy coffee
>>
>>39190135
i've never been to a cafe. can you order anything besides coffee?
>>
>>39190135
iced long black or if I'm craving something sweet like I sometimes do in the mornings I'll order a mocha
>>
File: IMG_20170510_125218.jpg (13KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_125218.jpg
13KB, 300x250px
>>39190135
>He fell for the coffee meme
>>
>>39190135

Cortado or an Italiano

>>39190316

You're one of those fuckbois that goes up to the counter and just asks for 'coffee' because you're too afraid of sounding pretentious to say the big Italian words.
>>
File: 1426999077500.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1426999077500.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>39190388

I normally order a flat white, but honestly half the time I just want some fresh bean filter coffee with some milk.

I don't know how the fuck to order this so I never do tbqh.
>>
>>39190135

I usually order black coffee with a stream of whisky. 1 packet of sugar is enough
>>
Double black and I take it without sugar. I actually enjoy it.

I'd also have some snack. No sweet stuff though.
>>
A hazelnut latte if they have it, maybe a muffin or something aswell
>>
>>39190135
Your hypothetical scenario of going to a small Cafe in town to kill an hour while waiting for an appointment is extremely gay...

Furthermore, the question regarding what kind of coffee the reader chooses is decidedly homosexual
>>
>>39190470

Just ask for a white Americano.
>>
I order a smoothie or milk tea because coffee is bitter and gross.
>>
>>39190470
what anime is that from? i swear looks super familar and searching google didn't help
>>
I order a filtered coffee because,thats all i know.Even though i'm not a huge fan of coffee.
>>
>>39190531
One about little girls doing cute stuff in school.

Surely that will be enough for you to find it.
>>
>>39190540
is itttt kamichu?
>>
Cream and sugar.
Iced if the weather is good for it.
Coffee snobs can get over themselves.
>>
>>39190567
No, it's Yuru Yuri.
>>
>>39190531
Looks like saki
>>
Green tea, plain
>>
>>39190518

What if they don't do this or don't know what it is and then I look like an idiot making coffee names up.
>>
Black. No sugar, no nothing. Maybe a piece of bread or a croissant or something as well.
>>
>>39190135
black because its the polar opposite of ''caramel hazelnut latte made with half 2 percent fat milk half 25 degrees celsius water''. dont want to order a normie ass coffee
>>
>>39190135
I went to starbucks yesterday and I got one of those frozen caramel popcorn lattes and I walked around town for like exactly an hour.

It wasn't too bad, I looked at some retro vidya game stores, I went in some music stores, I thought about buying groceries or a five guys, some market was happening selling like fish and fresh meats and stuff.

there was also a barbecue stall selling barbecue food, but I was happy with my starbucks.

I dunno dude, not too many stared at me, or if they did I didn't even attempt eye contact with anyone (like I usually did subconciously.)
>>
>>39190135
Americano of whatever it's called.
>>
>>39190135
the cheapest they have black and the newspaper so i can hide myself behind it in the corner while i wait for my coffee to cool off so i can drink it.
>>
>>39191573
this is autism. I remember I got a free newspaper once and I read it in a cafe, people looked at me like I was some sort of serial killer I shit you not.
>>
>>39191583
So? If you're worried about people looking at you like your a serial killer that's autism it's not like you are one right?
Otherwise you have nothing to hide and no real reason to pay any attention to them regardless if they know the truth.
>>
>>39190173
>>39190496
>>39190502

Grrr....Don't try to sound tough you sissy
>>
>>39190135
cafe mocha with a little bit of cream
>>
File: Darjeeling.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Darjeeling.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
>>39190135
Twinngs darjeeling tea, black straight up without anything else.
>>
>>39190135
I'll take a large black one up the bumholey.
Actually, I won't drink anything since caffeine upsets my bowels.
>>
>>39190135
If I have to get a coffee I get it with as much milk and sugar as possible, as well as other sweeteners and flavorings like cinnamon and chocolate and even whipped cream on top, and I also get it iced. Then I put even more sugar in it.
>>
>>39190135
Oh, great! I love coffee.

>Straight up with a shot of cream if I'm feeling inquisitive
>Cappuccino if I've got other things to do
>Cafe mocha if I'm feeling lazy
>Vanilla-infused if I'm sad
>Americano if I want to feel fancy
>Black if I'm intoxicated
>>
I ask for a coffee, which in my country is just an espresso, there arent really many coffe types aside from maybe a double espresso or a capuccino, it comes with a sugar packet, I dont like it so I dont use it, but still take the packet instead of explaining I dont need it.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.