[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TT: Random yes or no questions and explain your answer. Would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 1492041377537.png (280KB, 646x595px) Image search: [Google]
1492041377537.png
280KB, 646x595px
TT: Random yes or no questions and explain your answer.

Would you have sex with a Stacy, on the condition that you must spitroast her with a Chad?
>>
>>39188592
No, I shall be the only dick in a sexual situation

Would you date a fat chick?
>>
>>39188592
no
>>39188698
if she was rich
>>
>>39188592
No that's disgusting, group sex is disgusting, women who do group sex are disgusting.
>>39188698
Yes

My question is, would you kill yourself if it would ensure your kids would be happy and successful, assume you have atleast two.
I'd do it.
>>
>>39188753
>Would I kill myself
Yes I don't care about kids
>>
>>39188753
dont know

what about their kids and all their kids? etc
>>
>>39188592
Nah, I'm not that desperate. I'll probably kill/leave them both given the chance.
>>
>>39188838
It's same chances. You only die so direct children are successful and happy but you count that as having kids aswell if that's what they want.

New question, a guy tells you you can be a mars colonist, do you go?
>>
>>39188592
Why not desu
as long as we don't look into each others eyes
>>
>>39188592
>Would you have sex with a Stacy, on the condition that you must spitroast her with a Chad?
Yes of course, in fact I did that already.
>>
>>39188900
>New question, a guy tells you you can be a mars colonist, do you go?
No. I'd probably be horrified at the idea of being separated from Earth, on some deep and cosmic level, and they'll find other colonists.

Here's a question: How much money would it take to buy you out?
>>
>>39188592
no
>>39188698
no depends how fat
>>
>>39189053
That's not a yes or no
>>
>>39189066
Good point. Sorry.

100 million dollars, but you have to sell out everybody you love. Yes or no?
>>
>>39188592
Depends which end I get
>>
>>39189075
I'd sell out everyone I know for 100 thousand.
>>
>>39188592

Only if it's a chad that I like, and not some random one from the street.
>>
>>39189075
No, money isn't worth that much.
And I'd choose to be a mars colonist in an instant.

Somebody asks you to model for an unflattering nude sculpture. You agree, but then the statue becomes incredibly famous and valuable.
Are you upset?
>>
>>39189231
Yes. It doesn't matter if the whole world loves it. If I hate it. I hate it. I don't want to be remembered in that way either.

Would you rather live in a communist utopia or a white ethno state that's dystopian?
>>
>>39189266
I wouldn't mind the sculpture honestly.

Communism is an inherent dystopia because of the fundaments of collectivism, so I can't reasonably choose it. That's also not a yes/no.
>>
Can one of you boys be my boyfriend
>>
>>39189319
No

Gay people dont like faggots
>>
>>39189310
Okay okay.

You find yourself in homelessness you are the bottom rung of society but, you get an affectionate she honestly loves you for you and despite having options to whore/ emotionally fraudulent marriage herself to rich men to escape homelessness she stays with you and only you.
Are you happy?
>>
File: Homeless gf.jpg (96KB, 851x441px) Image search: [Google]
Homeless gf.jpg
96KB, 851x441px
>>39189319
Yes

but, only if you are a girl (female)
>>
>>39189366
Teehee I bet you're cute
Stick that smelly fat robot dick in my tight Virgin pussy nya~~~
>>
>>39189349
I'd be cool with that but happy is another question.
Ideally you're never happy, just pursuing it, you know? You're happy when you're dead. Existence is suffering and all the buddha shit.
Besides, gf needs to start firing out babies and I can't have a family in a discarded refrigerator box.

You can have an extra eye on the end of your finger. Yes/no?
>>
>>39189380
We talkin vagina vagina or boi pussy?
(aka sluttly asshole belonging to a total degenerate faggot?)
>>
>>39189428
No i don't want to be a freak.
if it gave me some super powers or something then maybe.

You get the option to wake up and have the life of a normie. (life slightly better then what you have right now)
That comes with responsibilities and already pre established friends and career which includes all the matinence required to maintain it. Do you take it y/n?
>>
>>39189479
I'd take the eye, it'd be amazing. You could see anywhere you could put your finger in. That's a minor superpower depending on the situation.

No, I'm not a normie and I've made peace with that. I want to choose my own responsibilities, not opt into a someone else's, wholesale style.

If someone asks you to kill them, you're guaranteed to not get in trouble, but there's no reason besides them wanting to die, do you do it?
To clarify, they aren't physically or mentally ill, their only noteworthy characteristic is that they don't want to live.
>>
>>39189075
I'd sell out everyone I know for like $1000. Shouldn't be breaking the law assholes
>>
>>39188592
I wouldnt fuck a stacy even if you gave me 69 million dollars for it
>>
You're having chicken tendies for dinner.
Do you put barbeque sauce on the tendies, Yes/No?
>>
>>39189708
No
Sriracha or nothing
>>
>>39188592
Sure.
However I'm very worried Chad & Stacey would judge me because I can't fuck for long.
I'd have to mostly stay to getting blown.
>>
>>39189075
define "sell out"
probably yes since they might be better off without me
>>
>>39188698
>Would you date a fat chick?

If she were willing to get into shape. It's something we could do together.
>>
>>39188592
If i'm horny as fuck, then probably yes (one of my many fetishes is having a girl sucking my dick while she's being fucked from behind, i also like the idea of fucking someones gf in front of him).
Now, if i'm not horny at fuck then nope (i have a really strict moral code, one of the most important rules of that code is that i will never fuck someone that i don't love)
>>
If you had a big dick, would you brag about it or let the girl be surprised?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.