[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need assistance friends. Mommy got a new chad bf and I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0389.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0389.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I need assistance friends. Mommy got a new chad bf and I don't like him. In fact I dislike him so much I want him to gtfo and never return. How do you suggest I go about ensuring this happens?
>>
>>39188549
shoot him and make it look like a suicide desu
>>
Just start calling him dad. Then he'll probably leave like your real one did.
>>
>>39188588
No my dad got his head exploded in a car crash a while back and this bitch is bringing great dishonor to his name by inviting chad into this home. He even tried to take my dad's 590A1 from me because he thinks I'm too dangerous to have it.
>>
Try being as much of an obnoxious autist as humanly possible. Pterodactyl screech, cry like a retard over the slightest things, bang on your desk whenever he's around, steal his things and burn or steal them. Eventually he has to get fed up with your shit and bail.
>>
>>39188630
Sorry to hear that, OP. My dad is dead too. Maybe talk to you mom about it? How's your relationship?
>>
>>39188630
>He even tried to take my dad's 590A1 from me because he thinks I'm too dangerous to have it.

call the cops desu
>>
>>39188664
I've been trying that though and it's not working. I even went as far as "accidentally" smashing these dumb native american pot things he treasured so much and all that happened was I got yelled at, no sign of him wanting to leave.
>>39188683
She hates me and has always been really abusive. I hate her too but chad thundercock is my main problem right now.
>>
>>39188706
What makes you hate this chad so much?
>>
File: 50a.jpg (55KB, 600x760px) Image search: [Google]
50a.jpg
55KB, 600x760px
Kill them both and go on the run.
>>
>>39188720
>6'4 and ripped
>is a massive fucking douche to me for no reason
>is banging my mom
>immediately got along with whole family, they show him more affection in a week than they gave me my whole life
>makes my shy bladder 100x worse, resorted to piss bottles
>uses my soap and shampoo
There are a lot of reasons. I wish I could just shoot him and be done with it but I don't want a life sentence.
>>
>>39188760
Oh and on top of these he murdered the family of garden spiders that were living in my front yard yesterday after I specifically told him not to. I want to beat the shit out of him but I'm also a skinny 5'6 bitch and would get murdered just like my spiders.
>>
File: 1496939602272.png (678KB, 800x767px) Image search: [Google]
1496939602272.png
678KB, 800x767px
>>39188549

Try moving out and getting a job, and live on your own terms. Stop trying to ruin your parents life. Why shouldn't your mum be allowed a partner?

What would your real dad think if he knew you were the legacy he left behind. Stop making excuses and start building your life anon.
>>
>>39188760
>6'4 and ripped
so what
>is a massive fucking douche to me for no reason
probably because you smash his shit
>is banging my mom
so what
>immediately got along with whole family, they show him more affection in a week than they gave me my whole life
probably because he's not an introvert
>makes my shy bladder 100x worse, resorted to piss bottles
you're intimidated
>uses my soap and shampoo
legit complaint. tell him to buy his own

sounds like your jealous of him
look up what an ego is and then remove yours from the equation
>>
>>39188784
I can't because I have no money, because I have no job, because we live in the middle of fucking nowhere and there aren't any jobs, and this bitch refuses to loan me $1500 despite having over $500,000 in the bank so I can buy some shitty beat up honda so I can drive 40 miles round trip to the nearest job opportunity.
>>
>>39188793
I am a bit jealous I don't really care what the reasoning is, my brain is telling me to get rid of him and I'm not going to argue with it.
>>
>>39188760
Does he make good money?
>>
>>39188833
No he's broke and making barely minimum wage at a gas station. I could probably make more money by collecting cans and taking them to a fucking machine where you get 5 cents for one.
>>
>>39188813

How old are you anon?

You keep blaming your mum for all this. Why should she lend you 1500? Where do you live, some countries you can claim social support for these sort of things.

I will tell you a hard fact now: She will pick your step daddy over you. Shes a widow likely past her prime, if your over 18 it will always be him over you from now on.

You should leave home, go study or wagecuck. Do something. There are a ton of resources out there to help people in your situation, you just need to stop blaming mummy and start being a grown up before you are forced too be.
>>
>>39188781
>murdered the family of garden spiders
Why? Did he actually seek them out to kill them?
>>
>>39188849
I CAN'T STUDY OR WAGEKEK BECAUSE WE'RE 20+ MILES FROM THE NEAREST OPPORTUNITIES FOR THOSE AND HAVE NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
>>
>>39188862
I think he did it just to spite me. I told him they were out there and to just leave them alone bc I like them and they're the only things I could talk to irl and 10 mins later he called my mom out to show her how much of a badass he was for crushing them with a shovel.
>>
>>39188879
Do you live on a farm? If one of your neighbors has a car and regurlarly drives to the nearest town you could ask him I suppose

You could also enlist in the military

Or you could try to make money over the internet
>>
>>39188897
No all of my neighbors know me as the quiet autistic retard who's probably a future or current serial killer. They all know something's wrong with me and want nothing to do with me. I tried enlisting in the navy but got dropped at meps because I can't turn my arm enough. I'm also too retarded to make money online.
>>
>>39189048
i orgagioli meant this for >>39188960
>>
>>39188549
what's wrong? can't stand hearing mommy be fucked by chad every night? is that why you want him gone? you realize your mother is a grown adult right. stop being a selfish bitter prick. the world doesn't revolve around you
>>
>>39189098
I don't care. I don't want him here and nothing is going to change that.
>>
File: 1503111784794.gif (343KB, 294x214px) Image search: [Google]
1503111784794.gif
343KB, 294x214px
>>39189124
There is a solution.
>>
>>39189124
and nothing will also change the fact he is there to stay. what a sad miserable loser you must be to care so much what a grown adult does with her life
>>
>>39188549

Hit him with your pee jars and diaper.
>>
>>39189167
Not for long he's not.
>>
you'll do nothing except make your mother hate you and side with her bf even more. i don't expect any less from an autistic loser though
>>
>>39189204
She already hates me I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>39189243
she hates you and yet you care so much what she does with her life. how pathetic can you get. if you have such a problem then get your own damn place you insufferable piece of shit
>>
>>39189271
No I couldn't give any less of a fuck what she does with her life, this is something that also affects me. I don't want it. I already explained why getting my own place isn't a possibility earlier itt you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>39189271
get the fuck out of here normie scum
first of all, you are siding with a fucking chad, and that's wrong in itself
second of all how many times does the op have to fucking say that he can't get money because there are no job opportunities
>>
File: kek.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
9KB, 239x211px
>>39189327
>fucking mongoloid
Coming from the faggot who is mooching off of his widow mom and pissed because she found a decent guy who uses your shampoo and killed some fucking bugs. Stop making lame excuses for yourself and get your fucking life together. If you want to go and get a job (which you obviously do not) you could find a way. How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>39189327
whether you want it or not won't change shit. until you grow up and get your own place you can start making your own rules. until then you'll always be an autistic manchild who thinks it's his right to interfere with other people's relationships. kys faggot
>>
>>39189355
What do you propose I do then fucktard?
>rejected by military
>no means of transportation
>impossible to walk or bike to nearest job 5 days a week
You think I haven't tried? All I've been doing for the past year is look for jobs but it's all pointless because I can't fucking get to any of them.
>>
>>39189385
Yeah well guess she's stuck with my autism by her own choice then. If after some time he still won't fuck off guess who's shooting himself in the head with a 12ga
>>
Why is there way too fucking many normies here?
Get the fuck out of here you scum, neither that chad nor the anons mum deserve a single fucking drop of mercy and anon is completely unable to live with himself because of lack of opportunities
NOW GET THE FUCK OUT ALL OF YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39189414
please do you manipulative fuck. do mommy and her chad bf a favour by ridding them of your sorry existence
>>
>>39189457
I am 99% certain he's implying murder disguised as suicide.
>>
>>39189457
Why are you here normalfag? To feel better about yourself?
>>
>>39189386
get food water supplies and leave into the wilderness
>>
>>39189499
just calling out bitter retards like you who thinks everything has to go his way
>>
>>39189546
Why shouldn't it? If I can harmlessly manipulate a situation to my liking is there any actual reason I shouldn't do it?
>>
>>39189546
Yes, everything HAS to go our way you little fucking retard, that is the soul of this fucking board
Now get the fuck out of my board this isnt the place you come to feel better about yourself
>>
>>39188549
From what I've read so far, just endure it.

Chad will just pump and dump and then him and your problems...well, just your Chad problems...will be gone.
>>
>>39189546
fuck off to reddit chad
>>
>>39189554
there's that entitlement again. you really are a fucking retard aren't you? tell me how you're going to "harmlessly" do that i'd love to hear it. are you gonna blow yours or chads brains out if things don't go your way? so pathetic lmao
>>
>>39189414
no you are in rural America
>buy meth
>hide meth in chads area
>call cops to report meth chad
>You win!
>>
>>39189585
No you're the fucking retard that doesn't understand I openly acknowledge that I'm entitled. Why do you think I made this thread in the first place if I had it all figured out already?
>>
>>39189610
like i said retard their relationship isn't going anywhere. go blow your damn brains out already or murder chad and spend the rest of your life in jail. or be mature for once and take some fucking responsibility
>>
>>39189630
ya whatever you say beotch idgaf
>>
>>39189647
have fun with your new daddy then bitch. you better get used to him because he's there to stay. which in that case would mean you'll resort to shooting someone (hopefully your miserable yourself)
>>
>>39189386
Pack your (or others) valuables, walk/hitchhike to the nearest large settlement, find a homeless shelter to stay until you have a job and can pay for your own place. The situation you're currently in can't be fixed, so just leave it.
>>
>>39188760
jerk off in the shampoo bottle then when he uses it, it will actually be your cum in the shampoo on his head. who's the alpha now!
>>
Had the exact same problem,only i'm not from America. My mom got a new bf,and i was obligated to live with both of them. My father who was in the army,taught me how to use his Bersa,and he gave it to me. One day this cunt try to beat me up and i just take the pistol and put it in his fucking face. He got the fuck out and never came back. Maybe you can try and in a "self-defense term" kill him or at least make him gtfo.
>>
>>39188813
have you tried getting a loan from a bank yet?
>>
>>39189812
Wouldn't hurt to try, but don't count on getting a loan without any income. Also be very cautious about getting into debt without the resources to pay it off. Right now you're stably fucked; debt, if not tended to, will snowball and drag you down into the pits of hell with no hope of recovery.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.