[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update-An Interest In Others

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: 1501007149050.png (340KB, 642x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1501007149050.png
340KB, 642x1244px
Hello. I have genuinely missed you all.

The response from this community has been simply overwhelming. Some 650,000 words of information has been submitted (omitting some 75,000 words of inquiry/harassment). As of 8/20/17 all information has been process and dismissed. All logs are clear and all third party accounts are void of contacts.

This post is to inform those interested that the process will resume on 8/21/17. I will supplement the following post with an information dump to inform the uninitiated on what exactly this may entail.

Thank you to everyone for participating. Participation is optional and the participation received cannot be thanked enough.

If you have experience speaking with me (Love) please post below in order to mitigate harassment/supplement the thread.

This thread will remain active to collect contacts and advertise, thank you.
>>
File: 1487105662139.gif (1MB, 1258x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487105662139.gif
1MB, 1258x1000px
I am intensely interested in you. I harbor inside of me a deep love for those who share this forum and wish to extend that love to you. I geniunely care for each and every one of you and wish to express my interest in you.

I want to get to know you. Everything about you. Your name, where you live, where you've been, where you're going, your dreams, your sins, your fears, your regrets-everything. As much as you're willing to share is as much as I'm willing to know.

It has become apparent through my communication with others here that there is a deep desire amongst all of you to be known. I wish to know you fully and completely. To have someone take an interest in you is a feeling fleeting and wonderful and it is being offered through this engagement.

There is nothing underhanded about my unmolested interested in others. I geniunely wish to know each and every one of you.

The only thing I ask is that I am not given information that may lead to anonymity being breached. Specific names (first, last, middle) and specific locations (address, city) are not requested and will be rejected. Photographs of upper body and face are permitted but any more than one will be rejected.
>>
no human beings are truly altruistic
>>
You strike me as a bit insane. Your writing style is strange. Stop with the Reddit spacing.
>>
>>39187560
>>39187578
what is this

anime retard pretending he cares so he can be popular?
>>
File: 1497072328788.jpg (511KB, 370x507px) Image search: [Google]
1497072328788.jpg
511KB, 370x507px
>Is this some sort of doxxing trick?
No, this is nothing but my interest in you. I ask that I am given no information personal enough in order to find out who you are behind an anonymous tag or an account username.

>Where can I contact you?
Due to the unpopularity of email I have reduced contact methods down to merely the operating thread or through discord. I am available through Love#7833

>What is this information used for?
To read.

>What is the purpose of this?
In order to get to know you.

>Can I learn anything about you?
No. The purpose of this is in order for me to get to know you. Any direct questions will be politely ignored or rebuffed.
>>
>>39187607
Commit to a violent suicide
>>
>>39187560
nice larp faggot

edit: nice larp faggot
>>
>>39187592
Participation is voluntary and it is written explicitly that this is done out of the interest of getting to know you. Commentary will not be provided and advice will not be granted, it is purely to collect what is given.
>>39187603
The most common complaint in participation is that my writing can come across as robotic, which is often let by as this place is /r9k/.
>>39187604
Your response is very unique in that you assume friends are granted through this process. Contact has not remained with any of the original 247 participants.
>>39187624
Are you okay?
>>39187626
Participation is voluntary.
>>
>>39187560
My name Is Charles and that's all I give I go to school and wish to be popular,but things take turn for the worst and I ruin my relationship with my only friends I posted one of their faces here and now they won't talk to me ever since then she's a female. I'm a male I have i'm guessing I have 3 "friends" who are all girls who like all the same stuff as me and idk why they like me and keep me around but now im starting to get worried cause they're the only reason why i'm alive. All I'll give.
>>
>>39187560
love is a qt pls no bully
listened to my awful life and is very patient with retards
>>
>>39187658
>Your response is very unique in that you assume friends are granted through this process. Contact has not remained with any of the original 247 participants.

probably because you don't care about them and this is all a sham for attention
>>
>>39187680
Thank you for submitting Charles.
What are you attending school for?
What compelled you to post one of your friend's on here?
How did they even discover this-do your friends also come to this forum?
Do you have trouble making friends?
>>
>>39187717
Q.1 Won't answer
Q.2 Stupid reason
Q.3 Idk even if they came on here just stopped talking
Q.4 In my opinion yes but idk how people see me
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5KB, 160x189px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5KB, 160x189px
>>39187560
another attention vampire feeding off of desperate avoidants, at least go for fruit that isn't low hanging
>>
>>39187713
Participation is voluntary and most participants have had a positive experience, perhaps you would feel better if you spoke more about why you think someone would do this for attention?
Attention isn't the goal, it is just an unmolested interest in forum users.
>>
>>39187745
With running the risk of repetition, it is again stated that participants have imparted a positive experience at the conclusion of correspondence.
Exploitation isn't what was in mind, and attention isn't being sought. Absolutely nothing will be spoken about on my end during the process.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (153KB, 1300x793px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
153KB, 1300x793px
>>39187560
Do not trust the honeypot
>>
>>39187801
If I get captured at least I'll have a purpose
>>
>wrote
>was spooked
>stopped
>wrote again
>seemed nice
at least this is original
>>
>guys i'm collecting information for your benefit so that you'll be known and happy :)
Sod off.
>>
>>39187560
Fishing for personal information from people that seldom make good decisions sounds pretty malicious.
>>
>>39187697
Thank you! Although very few who write in are special needs.
>>39187801
What is a honeypot?
>>39187825
No information is accepted that breaks anonymity.
>>39187857
You would genuinely be surprised how beneficial it is. Would you like to talk?
>>39187832
Love was not intended for Lovecraftian, scaring isn't what is intended.
>>
>>39187795
>"""positive"""
what the fuck is positive about any of this? reinforcing the longing for understanding these dipshits so desperately crave only renders them even more pathetic
>>
>>39187874
At the risk of tipping hand and sharing what has been processed, most who have written in are fairly well off and productive individuals. Perspective is important in that assessment and it's regretful if that wasn't actually the case upon review.
There is nothing underhanded happening. It is pure interest, and information that could break anonymity is not collected.
>>
>>39187883

>Love was not intended for Lovecraftian, scaring isn't what is intended.

I was thinking it was from "Ministry of Love" from Orwell's 1984.
You sound like the kind of guy who'd work there.
>>
>>39187560
I`ve been trying to study the mentality of /r9k/ for a while now.
Is there a way that you could relay your gathered information to me?
It would provide a huge boost to my studies.
>>
what even is this

is it just some guy pretending to care or is it someone datamining anons lives to jerk off to or what?
>>
File: 1497257295119.jpg (60KB, 720x711px) Image search: [Google]
1497257295119.jpg
60KB, 720x711px
>these posts have all been a LARP and OP doesn't actually read the info; intent to fuck with us and play around
>these posts are totally real and OP is a sincerely-interested /r9k/ poster who methodically and robotically collects infodumps on anons (voluntarily granted) with zero ill intent
>OP is literally a robot and the above is true
>OP is NSA
>OP is datamining for a company
>OP is trying to recruit secret agents
>OP is trying to V& people
>OP is a space alien

I dunno, anons. What do you think?
>>
An unexpected influx of requests has been sent to the Discord account, thank you!

Again it is Love#7833. Thank you all very much.

>>39187941
That is vaguely insulting, though Orwell is typically studied in gradeschool throughout the United States so a refresh of what was referenced could clear that up.
>>39187983
That would be a gross misuse of the information submitted and break all trust placed within my person, no. Though if you wish to share personal research I am incredibly interested in what you've found and may divulge generalizations after some time.
>>39187998
Information is not saved.
>>39188004
Searching for hidden meaning will only add to the word count attributed to curiosity posted in the OP.
>>
>>39188032
>Information is not saved.
so what is the point of it then
>>
File: IMG_1123.jpg (46KB, 400x406px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1123.jpg
46KB, 400x406px
>>39187578

>I geniunely care for each and every one of you

no you don't, maybe in theory but not in practice.

don't spout horseshit.

just say you want us to tell you our feels or something.
>>
>>39188004
NSA PROJECT
>>
back to /b/ with the rest of that group please
>>
>>39187607

please go fuck your self. ether share or don't ask.

ill share if you do.
>>
>>39188038
To get to know you.
>>39188048
It's very strange that you make assumptions on behalf of others in the context of their own feelings. Is it a personal philosophy that compels you to do so?
>>39188049
If a government was paying me for this then it wouldn't be operating so smoothly and effectively.
>>39188071
There are others who do this? With the reactions that are being submitted you would think interest in others was a foreign concept.
>>39188079
I cannot write with confidence if I have ever shared information with someone aside from exchanging a photograph when prompted.
>>
>>39188133
what do you gain from pretending to know people
>>
>>39188141
Is there any particular reason for presuming (with vehement persistence) that this is anything other than an unmolested interest in other human beings?
There is no pretending. As written in the OP, 650,000 could fill books. I have gotten to know extremely detailed accounts of users here and it is an extreme joy to both parties.
>>
a-added though NERVOUS
>>
>>39188295
I believe we are communicating now, thank you D.
>>
Added, very strange individual for now. But nothing bad really. Doing this for fun
>>
>>39188187
presuming is how people work
+-
>>
>>39188384
Thank you for the addition! :D
>>39188393
That really only works based on presumption.
>>
There's roughly 40 posts but less than 20 posters in this thread.

If anyone submits a post they'll receive a reply, but actively bumping is finished. Thank you all for the additions and the participation, the process occurs on 8/21/17.
>>
>>39188494
what process
>>
>>39188792
Conducting the process of getting to know you.
>>
>>39188817
i thought you already did that with this thread
>>
About myself. I am a person who thinks that

A. If you are doing this for a job, you are wasting your time and will disappoint your boss with the poor results.
B. If you are doing this for fun, well, you are probably insane so this won't be good or bad for you

I hope this helps your project
>>
>>39188823
The actual process is extensive and takes place on 3rd party servers. This thread is very limited.
>>39188828
It paints yourself with a disconnect if you assume profit could be made here.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.