[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you robots ever been to a wedding?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

any of you robots ever been to a wedding?
>>
I went to two this year, one last year and was in my older sibling's wedding a few years ago.
>>
File: cats.jpg (32KB, 550x405px) Image search: [Google]
cats.jpg
32KB, 550x405px
>>39185194
only when i was 5-10
they were boring as shit
never want to go to one again
not even my own
>>
Once. It was my best friend's mom and step dad. I was like 13, got free food, let me drink as much champagne as I wanted cause no one was carding, took a bunch of leftovers and got fat as fuck for days, no one really knew me so they left me alone.
>>
File: 1458542400677.jpg (39KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1458542400677.jpg
39KB, 900x900px
i fear that my older chad brother is going to ask his gf to marry him sometime soon and im going to have to go to his wedding and pretend that marriage isn't a big waste of time and money.

ill have to pretend that i dont wanna just grab the first sharp object i see and ram it into my throat.

fucking SURROUNDED on all sides by faggot normies in quite possibly THE most normie event in life ever!!!
>>
File: IMG_20170819_225815.jpg (394KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_225815.jpg
394KB, 720x1280px
I went to my own
>>
Weddings are quite literally the worst things in the world.
>>
went to my friend's wedding yesterday
it was surreal
here's this dude who's 2 years younger than me getting officially hitched
like damn man
>>
>>39185495
Did you take that picture just now?
>>
>sister's wedding
>I'm a groomsmen
What a meme, for everyone else it's a celebration. For me and the other groomsmen it was work. What bullshit.
>>
i went to one when my friend's original plus one bailed, and i was most geographically available
i was the only asian at the entire thing
it was uncomfortable being part of the wedding party, i tried to stay out of all the pictures
food was good, lobster and stuff
ceremony was in the morning and i left at noon
>>
>>39185194
They fucking suck. Your own is spent running around after everyone else when you realise your best man and groomsmen are a set of useless sausages. And attending other people's is horrendous as it's a full on cringefest and awkwardness mashup.
Do yourself a favour and avoid at all costs!
Fortunately for me I doubt there's any more weddings I'll have to attend for a good few years now as my circle of friends have done all that shit and are currently in divorce mode. Did have one mate recently try to make a big deal about his 2nd wedding, told him to fuck off and explained we'd faked interest in the first wedding, not a chance I'm giving a shit for the sequel.
If he spent more time looking after his 1st wife and child he probably wouldn't be going through this charade again.
Safe to say we probably aren't friends any more.
>>
>>39185581
Yeh, if she knew i posted her bare feet online i would be dead
>>
>>39185730
Is she sleeping? Cum on her and take another pic.
>>
>>39185745

>>39185730 you better provide
>>
>>39185194
yes, theyre incredibly boring, only fun if youre a little kid
>>
>>39185194
I've went to two weddings and slept through both
>>
I've been to 3. One at 13, boring as fuck. Second one was at a small venue, the vows were cringey as fuck, food was terrible Mexican food with no alcohol. Third was short vows, but a huge reception at a big ballroom. It was like a 5-6 course meal if you count the waitors with horderves, and open bar. Last one was the only good one.
>>
just 1, last year. it wasnt that bad, did the thing and left
hope i never have 1
>>
Just my brother's, likely the only I'll ever attend.
>>
>>39185495

That you Matt?
>>
I've never been invited to one that my parents weren't. Last one was 2014 I think.

>suddenly remember that my "friends" from HS never invited me to their weddings
>fuck you for making feel like I have no real friends
>>
File: 1350692528793.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1350692528793.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
My brother's wedding was at our house a year ago. We live out in the countryside so we had lots of room for it. It was an open bar, I got piss drunk, stumbled over some tables and spilled food and drink over a bunch of people, then ran away and retreated back to my room and cried and played TF2 for the rest of the night.
>>
>>39185921
Way to go anon! Reject their bullshit wedding by making a spectacle of yourself
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.