[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A woman going through depression has it worse than a robot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 07267467486767465.jpg (287KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
07267467486767465.jpg
287KB, 1080x1349px
>A woman going through depression has it worse than a robot because they're used to it

refute this
>>
>>39184799
I've got no objections, makes sense to me. It's more intense for them but not as prolonged.
>>
women are the niggers of gender
I don't really care about their "problems"
>>
Relatively, yes, but not objectively.

I haven't eaten all day and I'm pretty fucking hungry, but I'm not worse off than an impoverished starving person because they're used to the feeling.
>>
>>39184799
dubious
they have access to instantaneous support from anyone whilst a robot has instantaneous shuns from everyone
a woman sharing her troubles is courageous and a robot sharing his troubles is pathetic garbage
also, depression has a way of preventing itself being accustomed to
duration is the worst element of any depression
>>
>>39184799
Wtf is up with that angle on the blonde one? If she leans in any farther she'll tip over.
>>
>>39184931
>I haven't eaten all day and I'm pretty fucking hungry, but I'm not worse off than an impoverished starving person because they're used to the feeling.

And thus ends the thread.
>>
>>39184799
a woman's depression doesnt even come close to a robot's depression
remember, to them its "omg im close to 30 and Chad doesnt pay attention to me anymore, only betas who ive been ignoring my whole life :(".
not to mention the fact that they have much more support outlets, physical/sexual contact, family support, friend support, media support. a male is just taught to suck it up, and the lack of any physical contact actually takes off about 10 years of your life span
>>
>>39184962
She wants to show off her ass (or lack thereof), that's it. She's definitely going to have back problems if she keeps doing that.
>>
>>39184984
or its cause shes tall and doesn't wanna look like a giant next to the other girl. or both
>>
>>39185001
I just saw the cig in her left hand. Fucking dropped.
>>
>>39185012
what about the eyebrows on her head. dropped again
>>
File: 1502812888944.jpg (450KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1502812888944.jpg
450KB, 900x1200px
>>39184799
whe n fud whitr women suddenly start BEING THICC? Inly a decade ago did they aspire to be washboards.
>>
>>39184931
Shut this thread down. It's ended here.
>>
Women are inherently more emotional, and the shock of genuine depression is the ultimate foil to a life of social success. Years of isolation will numb real robots to the point where depression is just another flavor to them.
>>
File: 004.jpg (9KB, 243x367px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
9KB, 243x367px
>>39185012
Yeah, me too. And her eyebrows look like she literally used a brown Marks-a-Lot across her face.
>>
>>39185022
>>39185050

Yeah the brows are pretty terrible as well, I'd rather date a girl with a lack of eyebrows than that mess.
>>
>>39184931
>you should stop whining, you're not suffering as much as poor African children

refute this
>>
>>39185037
I don't see any thicc whatsoever in OP pic.
>>
>>39184799
A women with depression almost never lasts. Most of them only for it for up to 6 months because they got dumped/cheated on by chad. Of course there are girls who are fucked in the head like most of us, they are a veey small minority. If you hear a girl openly talking about her depression, she doesn't have it as bad as us.
>>
>>39184799
Girls *depression* isn't a thing.They just feel sad for a max of 2 months because of chad dumping them or posting their nudes online or some other dumb shit.While robot depression goes for years and years.
>>
they look too stupid for uwestern, or maybe that school's standards dropped
>>
>>39184976
This, my fucking god this
My sister got put into therapy and had my parents constantly checking in on her because her and her boyfriend had a fight and she came home in tears one day(she was 13 at the time)

Meanwhile i got told constantly to "man up" or "get over it" or bullshit like that from pretty much everyone. Mostly them.
>>
>>39185085
Poor african children, unless they are those dying of hunger, don't know what life has to offer and how it could be different.

Who is going to feel worse: Someone that knows there is a cake but he can't eat it or someone that doesn't know there is a cake at all?
>>
>>39185636
So then you agree with OP that a female who has never felt depression like a robot has most of his life would be impacted far worse
>>
>>39185685
How do you get that conclusion from the reverse of my argument? Makes no sense.

Girls' depression is a literal meme. Sure it might "feel" worse, because they exaggerate every simple hardship but we have to harden and deal with it.

>who will be worse of, someone that is taking constant poison that he starts to be slightly more accustomed to it but have long term effects or someone that took it once
GEE, I WONDER FAGGOT. WHY NOT ASK WHO WILL LIKELY DEAL WITH LIFE LONG EFFECTS?
>>
>>39184799
there are a lot of brown men in the background, but no brown women
>>
>>39185768
constantly poisoned guy has built up tolerance and doesn't know the health he's missing out on any longer

So yes the recently poisoned person will have it much worse
>>
>>39184799
Fake eyebrows are such a turnoff
>>
>>39185860
I'll give you a better example for your thick skull. Every day of your life I'll chop of a bit from you, half a finger, the tip of your nose, one eyelid, etc. I also do it to another guy but only once.

Who will be and know they are more fucked up in the end? You or that other guy? Probably that other guy because you are clearly a mouth breather that can't tell when something will have a long lasting effect on you.
>>
>>39185892
"Yeah but he's used to getting chopped"
>>
1) the amount of suffering in a robots life is way bigger than a momentary down for Stacy, her fall may feel worse but the suffering is not that great in bigger scale

2) the attitude she will took towards her problems will be more positive than a robots one. even if she achieves a similar state of depression her personality, experiences, nice memories from the old life style, friends and family support, hope of change, etc, will make it more bearable. the robot is a robot because he can't be anything else, he know no way other way of being and don't think it is possible to get out of it. the robot don't get accustomed with suffering, the ones who can do it and can overcome it belong to another category and can't really be called a loser, he may accept the suffering but only to become bitter about it. such is our cursed existence
>>
>>39184899
And noone cares about you big guy
>>
File: (You).png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
(You).png
237KB, 616x480px
>>39184799
Oh boy. Having never known pain the little cunt is so sad. Do not speak to me of suffering.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.