[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly Indian male here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 22

File: dark fucking shit.png (429KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
dark fucking shit.png
429KB, 1070x601px
I'm an American born Indian guy. I have exceptionally dark skin and I'm only 5'10. My hands and feet are too big for my twig body, and my head is weirdly shaped. I'm shy and awkward around strangers and have trouble talking to girls.

My entire life, I was told I'm garbage. White people found it funny how black my skin was, apparently it looked "like shit". They called me a monkey because of my big ears. But other Indians were actually worse. Those faggot lightskin kids always looked down on me for my dark skin. Ever heard of the caste system in India? The lower classes had darker skin, from working in the fields all day, while the upper class had lighter skin from sitting on their fat asses. Because of this, my own race assumed I was inferior to the rest of them. I fucking hated it. People would treat me different because of something I was born with and had no control over.

The internet isn't much better. The best and only insult people seem to come up with is "go shit in a street, pajeet" (it rhymes lmao) and something along the lines of smelling like shit. Or there's the classic "show me bob" and "I have 1 feet pingus" meme. Every day I'm reminded of how those retarded Indians on Facebook act. Especially this fucking site. Every couple weeks I always see threads like "at least you're not Indian" and stuff like that. I remember browsing this place as a teenager, and reading all of your bullshit. You white kids would remind me that I was the lowest of the low. I mean looking back now, it was pretty funny. But at the time I was more impressionable and I legitimately believed that I was equal to shit. You all told me that no Indian man would ever have sex unless it was out of an arranged marriage. And no white girl could possibly be attracted to a disgusting dark skinned subhuman like me.
>>
File: darkskinned faggoot.jpg (57KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
darkskinned faggoot.jpg
57KB, 600x600px
Well fuck all of you. Now that I'm older, I can finally make this thread. I lost my virginity to a white girl when I was 17. Only 17. She was 18, it was her first time too, and I'll never forget how it felt to fuck a tight cunt like that. She was kinda chubby and only average looking. I fucked her on and off for months, until I eventually stopped talking to her. Then I moved on to a hotter white girl and we fucked even more. I couldn't have enough of it. From there I've fucked even more women, all of them white except for one black girl. She gave some nice ass head lol. I'm not a sex god by any means, but I can confidently say that I am "sexually experienced/active". And I never made a point to fuck white girls out of spite, I just took what I could get.

So why am I making this retarded ass thread? To show all of you fags that even a skinny Indian subhuman like me can get women to ride his tiny 5 inch meat. I, a short scrawny Indian, lost my virginity at 17, and yet white guys in their 20's are still waiting to have sex. It feels good to know that despite all the hate and blatant disrespect I had to deal with my entire life, I still ended up doing better than most of you losers. If a "shitskin pajeet" like me can do it, then you whitebois have no fucking excuse. And you don't have to believe me lol. I don't care, because I know how it feels to put my dick inside a tight vagina regardless of what you say.
>>
I'm definitely coming off as a giant asshole by now, but just hear me out. I see no reason for you all to be sitting here crying about loneliness. The people here and on /pol/ can call me a curry eating shitstain but I got laid many times and they didn't. I lifted, kept myself clean, made sure that I left behind any negative aspects of Indian culture, and learned how to talk to people like a normalfag. I have normal hobbies and I listen to "nigger music". I'm supposed to be below the glorious white man. I thought I was worth less than the nastiest sewage in India. You all are so grateful that you weren't born as someone like me.

But finally I can show y'all that at least one Indian guy out there is able to attract decent looking females and have social skills, while not smelling of spoiled curry and shit. Thanks for reading this autistic rant.
>>
too long and also didnt read
>>
Thought this was going to be a good thread. Then you went all reddit in the end there.
>>
obviously fake news no one successful would be here. reported.
>>
>>39184548

depends what these white girls look like for it to matter. Doesn't make me angry at all as a white guy, I like indian people.
>>
>>39184597
>Then you went all reddit in the end there.
When exactly did I start going reddit?

>>39184633
Fair point. I stopped coming here months ago, but I decided to make this thread to prove a point. It's pathetic I know but I just needed to get it off my chest.
>>
>>39184548
indian memes are exactly that -
memes.
the fact that you lost your virginity at age 17 means you always really were a normalfag
saying "if a normalfag can get laid, so can robots!" is a retarded argument.
go shitpost on a different street, chadjeet.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 922x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 922x691px
Good for you? Don't see why you need to be rude and rub your sexual superiority in our faces. Not to mention your normie tier advice.
>>
File: selfiesunday.jpg (148KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
selfiesunday.jpg
148KB, 577x1024px
>>39184635
Pic related was the hottest girl I ever fucked, and probably the hottest I ever will fuck. I forgot to mention that there was one Asian bitch, but she was the most recent so it must have slipped my mind.

I don't want you to be angry dude. It's just satisfying to know that I'm not as inferior as everyone here thinks I am.

>>39184661
>>39184661
>indian memes are exactly that - memes.
I wish. Most people can't see the difference between Rajesh on facebook and a relatively normal guy like me. /pol/tards especially love to remind me of how much of a socially inept subhuman I apparenly am.

>the fact that you lost your virginity at age 17 means you always really were a normalfag
>chadjeet
This is my point. You assholes told me for years that Indians were destined to be robots, and that even the worst white guy would be better off than an average Indian guy. That's why I referenced the "at least I'm not Indian" threads. People are convinced that I am below them and incapable of being normal/successful.

>>39184714
Sorry man I don't want to be rude. I don't think I'm sexually superior to any of you. After all, I'm the Indian guy here. By definition, I'm a smelly virgin right?

And yes my advice is normie tier as fuck and I feel terrible that some guys can't break out of this depressing robot lifestyle. I honestly want you all to be happy, and I sorta believe it's possible. Like I said, if someone as lowly as me can get somewhere with women, I think there's a chance that you all could do the same. Also your image is comfy af, saved.
>>
>>39184536
I've been to like 7 or 8 different public schools and I've been the school's verbal abuse punching bag at all of them. Don't give me that "be grateful that you weren't born with my skin tone" bs.
>>
>>39184854

got anymore man? love that face
>>
>>39184854

She's pretty hot. The vast majority of indian men in the US are incels even well into their 30's, good for you for breaking the cycle against all odds.
>>
File: 1500452538013.png (34KB, 227x219px) Image search: [Google]
1500452538013.png
34KB, 227x219px
>>39184536
>>39184548
>>39184566
too shit too long pajeet
>>
>>39184536
hey I'm Indian too

also fuck off normalfag
nobody is asking for your advice or pity here
>>
Where do you live bro? I grew up in the south,. I'm probably going to kill myself soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (170KB, 1200x742px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170KB, 1200x742px
>>39184854
Look, good for you, you have got what a lot of us don't get. Weirdly enough, not everyone here hates Indians or thinks they're "smelly virgins", a lot of my close friends are Indians. That being said, you're really making me hate you. Why are you making everything about your race? Just because some Tanzanian Witchhunting board doesn't like "muh pajeets" and you just need to prove them wrong? Get a better hobby man, if this is some kind of closure, I hope you leave here soon.
>>
>>39184536
>tfw 24 y/o brownbot
How do I escape this hell mang? I don't understand your story desu, you said you were shy and awkward around people yet lost your virginity at 17. How're you meeting these people?
>>
File: 1502846388253.jpg (27KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1502846388253.jpg
27KB, 480x480px
>>39184536

Go shit in a street, pajeet.
>>
>>39184536
Pajeet yuor man now will you work call center or tell lies on internet.
>>
>>39184548
I'm white and I lost my virginity at 16.
>>
>>39184866
Sorry to hear that man. I don't want to make this into a "only indians can get bullied" thing.

>>39184888
yeah I think I have more pics on my phone I'll check

>>39184926
Thanks dude. I think Indian males will lose their bad reputation over time, as American born Indians outnumber the immigrant ones. But yeah you're right about that.

>>39185052
Grew up around the detroit area. What state are you in?

>>39185016
Weird being called a normie all of the sudden lol.
Also I bet lots of Indians lurk this board.

>>39185061
>Weirdly enough, not everyone here hates
Indians or thinks they're "smelly virgins"
>I don't hate Indians therefore nobody hates Indians
I don't blame you for your views. You're obviously white and so you're treated as a white person, whether that's a good or bad thing. But I can tell you that Indians are disliked by lots of people, and I think I have some grounds for saying this because I am Indian. We're tolerated only when we are quiet and stay out of the way. I'm glad that you are friends with Indians though. Lots of people won't give us a chance, and so Indian kids typically have no friends throughout school.

I don't want to make everything about my race, but that's how this place is. And yes, this is sorta closure for me. I'll leave soon, or at the very least stop posting.

>>39185102
The girl I lost my virginity to was someone I met online. There was this app called Chatous that matched you with random people and allowed you to chat. Back in the day, you could set your preferences to female only (now they charge money for it). I was on that fucking app every night for a long time, trying to find a girl in Michigan I could talk to and hopefully fuck. I consider myself extremely lucky that I landed that first girl. It took weeks of talking until she finally decided she liked me enough to go through with it.

>>39185201
Was it a good experience? I've heard both sides.
And yeah lol you're white. Everyone wants you.
>>
>>39185400
>Grew up around the detroit area. What state are you in?

south carolina
>>
>>39185400
>I was on that fucking app every night for a long time, trying to find a girl in Michigan I could talk to and hopefully fuck. I consider myself extremely lucky that I landed that first girl. It took weeks of talking until she finally decided she liked me enough to go through with it.

You are a hard worker, a striver, my hat is off to you. You deserve your success with women.
>>
>>39184536
>only 5'10
fuck off you're gifted for an indian dude
lrn2arrangedmarriage if you so mad
>>
>>39185501
Yeah 5'10 isn't short at all its above average.
>tfw 5'6
>>
>>39184536
>it's a normandy comes to brag thread
Just
Fuck
Off
>>
>>39184536
You know where you won't feel like such an outcast? With your own people. Not just your own Indian people because apparently they treat you like shit too, but with your own tribe (caste or whatever). You are what you are and you can't change get that, don't waste your limited time on this Earth feeling ashamed. Make the best of it, go be where you're going to feel happier and fit in better.
>>
>>39184854
did this one show bob pajeet ?
>>
>TFW light-skinned Gujarati fembot and I tell all the white people I'm Persian to avoid all the Pajeet/curry/poo/bobs jokes from the white people

Desi culture is super fucked up. My parents have advanced degrees but actually paid a con artist thousands of dollars for prayers to Ganesa he promised would transform my sister into a boy in the womb.
>>
File: 138400647.png (25KB, 610x140px) Image search: [Google]
138400647.png
25KB, 610x140px
>>39185622
Oops i forgot pics
>>
>>39185624
>betraying your race
That's pretty disgusting desu. You could set a positive example for people but instead you lie and belittle your own kind.
>>
>>39184536
>ugly
>indian

Kind of a redundant statement isn't it?
>>
>>39184536
South Indian here

Skinny as fuck
>>
Non-Muslim Kashmiris > Gujaratis/Parsees > Non-Muslim Punjabis > Muslims/Tamils/Forest Poopers
>>
File: pajeet starts a family.jpg (209KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet starts a family.jpg
209KB, 2048x1365px
>Possess the STEM skills employers demand
>Ancient patriarchal culture(roasties secretly want to be told what to do)
>There's even a book that teaches you how to be a sex god
>Shy? No problem, your parents will have relatives find you a pure qt in India
>>
>>39185732
Arabic muslims are still better than your shit race because they have a respectable culture.

>>39185720
Let him cope with his delusions, at least he got his dick in something
>>
Suicide is always an option. Maybe next life you'll be reborn an Aryan.

Seriously, just do it.
>>
>>39185732
what the fuck do you know about Tamils
>>
>>39184854
that's the hottest? lel you have pretty low standard my pajeet friendo
>>
File: 1496150244256.jpg (397KB, 1510x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496150244256.jpg
397KB, 1510x800px
>>39185797
t. self-loathing pajeet
btw good job OP
>>
>>39184536
>it's another rude Indian gloats about how much of a Normie he is
I really hate this site.
I have to deal with Normie's every day at work. I just want want to come home and escape from them. My only place away from them, and yet I STILL can't get away.
>>
>>39185627
Lol she has a pretty huge tumblr following (like tens of thousands of followers or whatever) so I'm not surprised that this picture got spread around a little bit. I have other pics on my phone that shouldn't be floating around though. I'll try to post soon
>>
File: Typical Arab Family.png (607KB, 620x617px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Arab Family.png
607KB, 620x617px
>>39185796

Arab culture. lol!
>Had access to all sorts of captured Egyptian, Berber, Ethiopian, Persian, Greek, and Punjabi women but still ended up inbred as fuck because 95% prefered to marry cousin Fatima
>Want to smash all pagan idols but pray towards a black rock 5 times a day.
>Spent centuries under the thumb of Turks even though you severely outnumbered them

I have some respect for the Shias though. Hezbollah is pretty badass.
>>
>>39185720
nigga read the fucking post
>I forgot to mention that there was one Asian bitch, but she was the most recent so it must have slipped my mind.
READ IT AND WEEP

>>39185732
Oh fuck off. Not to start a fucking Indian ethnic war or anything but South Indians are more successful than you mongoloids based on how much they make and what professions they hold.

Also, South India is more developed than North India and most of the arab world according to the HDI

>>39185796
>Arabic muslims
>better
>respectable
Please. No offense but you could have picked a better group than muslim arabs to compare Indians to.

>>39185839
Thanks bro. Lol I'm actually wearing a bracelet with a swastika on it right now (the hindu one of course)
>>
>>39184854
>Most people can't see the difference between Rajesh on facebook and a relatively normal guy like me
I spend like 8 hours a day on 4chan, a few of them being on /pol/, and 99% of the time I don't think of street shitting or facebook creeps when i see an indian man in public.
just because there are certain negative stereotypes assigned to a particular group (for example, ethnic thugs, rednecks, cartel members, and yes, streetshitters) doesn't mean that is what normal, sane people think whenever they see a member of that group.
you are just as ridiculous as some feminist bitching about imagined persecution.
>>
>>39185998
I'm not going to let curry chad tell me 'jus b muhself, if i can do it, so can you'
his kind doesn't belong here.
>>
>>39185859
>Same pictures
>Same filenames
>Same board
>Same exif datas

If i didn't knew you were such an alpha male, i'd say that you just took this pictures from here
>>
>>39185627
OP blown the fuck out
Go back and swim in the ganges you filthy poopoo
>>
File: TBR.jpg (116KB, 1280x512px) Image search: [Google]
TBR.jpg
116KB, 1280x512px
Pajeets:

Rate Parvyn from Bombay Royale on a 1-10 scale for my idle curiosity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgfa8YpE5x8
>>
File: 1496053208756.jpg (83KB, 1277x678px) Image search: [Google]
1496053208756.jpg
83KB, 1277x678px
>Roasties marrying ugly Tamil dudes when they could have white-passing kids with a Northerner
>Why.jpg
>>
>>39185906
>I have some respect for the Shias though
Most people agree that Shias are the niggers of muslims
>>
>>39186370

Kek.

Nasibi countries have no middle class and the poor starve while the rich party. Worst of all they take orders from their ZIonist and American masters.
>>
>>39185627
lmao nice try raj. come again
>>
>>39185624
pls be my qt Indian gf

I'm attractive, 180cm, green eyed, full time white collar employed, and lift weights 3 times a week
>>
>>39186167
This niggas hands are ashy AF :S. I never put on lotion and hardly ever get ashy.
>>
>>39184536
Nice wall of text, Apu. I'll have something to entertain me while I'm on the toilet.
>>
File: IMG_0046.jpg (499KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0046.jpg
499KB, 480x640px
>>39186592
>>39186086
Will do. I've been craving the shitty odor of the ganges for months.

>>39186055
here's another pic that she sent be a while back
>>
>>39184548
entire thread is basically just:

>have sex
>this somehow changes your life and you think you are better than everyone for having put your penis in a vagina

lmfao show me bob you stupid fucking materialistic retard
>>
File: IMG_0081.jpg (74KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0081.jpg
74KB, 640x480px
>>39186959
She's really into the whole A E S T H E T I C thing. Sorta edgy but cute

>>39186996
I mean you're right about this being a dumb thread. But its more about me venting than anything else lol
>>
>>39187021
>actually replied to me

got to this thread late and expected you to have stopped replying

show me bob LMFAO
>>
File: IMG_0065.png (489KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0065.png
489KB, 500x667px
>>39187035
I can sho u pringus ;)
ok rap u next week

>>39187021
I dont wanna ask her for more pics because its gonna sound sus
>>
>>39187067
>jokes about it after making it obvious he hates himself

nice try bob
>>
File: IMG_0038.png (382KB, 451x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.png
382KB, 451x624px
>>39187067
Damn now I wish I talked to her more :(

Posting these pics just reminded me how cute she is. We haven't spoken in so long but I realize now that I was actually happy with her. Thanks a lot you fucking faggots
>>
File: IMG_0073.jpg (49KB, 532x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0073.jpg
49KB, 532x385px
>>39187142
Last one. Im just sad now wtf

>>39187137
>>39187164
yeah haha I'm a smelly poo poo boy haha xdxd
>>
>>39187182
>yeah haha I'm a smelly poo poo boy haha xdxd
look man, i know you said you hate yourself but you aren't fooling anyone
>>
Post some chat logs instead.
>>
>>39184536
So you're a normie great. Every kind of race I've met in real life has had members who have gotten laid. Most robots aren't just wallowing in self pity like you and instead have actual reasons to despair. You don't belong here and never did, which you should really take as a compliment and stay the fuck out.
>>
>>39184548
Dude you obviously have some deep issues to sort out. You should get a loving gf instead of vapidly fucking this and that girl just to fix your abyss of insecurities.
>>
>>39185627
POO2LOO
O
O
L
O
O
lmaooooooriginal
>>
>>39184536
Hello, this is John Smith.

I'm messaging you from Microsoft Technical Support Team. We have detected a zeus wirus on your computer.
>>
>>39185839
proof white is right
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.