[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: 0gCtEZc.jpg (70KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
0gCtEZc.jpg
70KB, 960x940px
>phone only vibrates when the battery is low
>>
File: IMG_6684.jpg (67KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6684.jpg
67KB, 480x467px
>talk with decent girl on fagbook for a couple days
>get number
>hey we should go to dinner
>oh no that's really sweet but I'm just not looking for anything right now
>ffw 1 week later
>she starts posting on fagbook with some manlet that's 3 years younger than her

Every time.

There's days I just want to go postal.
>>
>blame parents for let me born in this shit timeline

I hate my life
>>
File: 1490655464099.jpg (6KB, 194x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490655464099.jpg
6KB, 194x200px
>phone vibrates
>it's just another automated message from rally's letting me know I got a coupon
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (15KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
15KB, 600x384px
>get text message
>its from my boss at work asking me to come in
>>
File: 4362341315134.jpg (27KB, 576x384px) Image search: [Google]
4362341315134.jpg
27KB, 576x384px
>>39184437

>Get a phone call
>Hello?
>Hello, this is Julie with Reward Redemption!

Every time
>>
>>39184755

fuck those are the worst

i'd rather it just be silence, much less some shitty telemarketer
>>
>>39184437

>phone vibrates
>its 34 year old heroin addict girl I met online asking for money.

don't even respond anymore
>>
File: 1380921673871.jpg (74KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1380921673871.jpg
74KB, 600x525px
>phone vibrates
>don't answer
>no voicemail
>google phone number
>known scam number
>>
>unexplainable feeling, probably not depression
>feels like anxiety
>moving to dorm at college for engineering soon
>is it because it will be the first step in my life towards independence?
>"heh you just have anxiety, that's nothing compared to my depression kid!!1!1"
>still have overwhelming angst, as if something is bound to go wrong while moving or some shit
>what if my fish I'm taking care of don't make the trip? Is my roommate a shit sack? How is dorm life transition whereas before living with only parent?
>"you can't feel anxiety anon, your a man and its not Ok for you to have worries"
>>
File: shit dude.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
shit dude.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>phone rings
>scared its a guy I had phone sex a few times when I was younger
>don't answer
>check the phone number online to check it out
>just a robo/scam call
>been this way since 2012
>>
>talk to girl
>really clicking
>ask if she wants to go out
>she does
>she says she had to cancel
>try again later on
>says needs to see if busy
>rinse and repeat with every girl
>>
>>39184437
>Phone only vibrates when battery is low
>Its been like this since I was 15, and I'm 20 now
>>
Jlysksytkstkaktstksjtast
>>
File: .jpg (7KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
7KB, 273x185px
>>39185084
depression's like some chill self-loathing and some miserable but somewhat enjoyable angst that feels pretty good with good music

anxiety is like your social-penis forever being cuckolded in chastity where you can see all these events and life is just passing you by while your inconfident clumsy stammering self is just so fucking frustrated trying to endlessly, impossibly worm its way back into civilization. like you just want to have some nice times with some pals like everyone else at the very least, but instead you get a never-ending hell of standing on the sidelines with tense shoulders and sweaty palms. Makes you just want to stomp on the ground and scream.

anxiety leads to asocial behavior which usually leads to depression so i hope this isnt out of place in this thread, seeing as anxiety and depression go hand and hand.
>>
>had one really good relationship with a girl I loved for 6 years but it ended terribly
>literally every other girl/woman I've tried interacting with can't put up with me
>become so socially withdrawn that I typically go days without interacting with a human bar my professors and the cashier at WalMart
>I'm not even THAT ugly, just cripplingly autistic
>phone just vibrated
>it's a reminder I set for myself a couple weeks ago to "Be optimistic!"

I fucking hate the fact that my social life peaked before I even graduated college. Why do I even try?
>>
>>39185249
>>talk to girl
>>really clicking
>>ask if she wants to go out
They never fucking do so then I guess we weren't really clicking huh jokes on me in that case
>>
File: butcher.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
butcher.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
I refuse to say that I have full on depression since i'm sure it'll just be an insult to people who are actually in depression. Or maybe I am. last 2 years: no one calls me except 2 or 3 people. left my job of 5 years in feb and after working 3 other locations (and making connections with lots of people) finally think I snagged a good permanent job so im seeing this as a chance to climb a rope. If depression gets in the way of this again i'll probably admit I have a problem but I think i'm just in the worst fuck of my life at the moment. Sorry if I'm belching out my problems. I decided to get high tonight and my thoughts are pouring out.
>>
>>39186554

It's okay if you don't have full on depression. Clinical depression is a spectrum, anyway.
>>
>>39186725

what's clinical depression?
>>
>>39186759

Official, "real" depression. Aka it's diagnosed. It's usually a long-term thing, so it doesn't just randomly manifest after a breakup or something.
>>
>>39186353
>depression
>somewhat enjoyable

you're either medicated or don't have it.
>>
>>39186808

Have you personally had this or are you clinically depressed? What can you do to get out of it.
>>
>>39186440
>it's a reminder I set for myself a couple weeks ago to "Be optimistic!"
jesus christ anon
>>
>>39186957
Different anon here. Im clinically depressed and my psychiatrist thought CBT would fix it. He's fucking wrong but they believe a combo of therapy and meds "might" work to fix or at least allow for coping with it. That was a year ago and nothing has improved but please keep funneling us money. Fuck I hate this ride.
>>
I want to get my life on track, should i visit a phsycologist or a psychiatrist, I've heard alot of bad things about meds and they scare me a little but they must work for some people. Also in middleschool I had a phsycologist for about a year but that only helped for a few months after they ended.
>>
>>39187148
Honestly I think a psych is just a guiding voice or w/e. Meds might help but theres so much variation and so many kinds it could take time to find ones that work for you. The bottom line is that you need to "fix" yourself. At the end of the day thats the only real solution. All the psychs and meds in the world wont amount to anything if you dont/cant fix yourself.
>>
>>39185249
>>39186468
>tfw can't even get friendzoned
it never gets better
>>
>phone rings
>pick it up
>it's an Indian guy who tells me he's from the U S Government
Makes me chuckle each time to be fully honest
>>
Got the urge to exit bag to this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtBr5JKSuks

Shit would be so cash.

On another board someone was talking about his grandfather dying and only becoming conscious to tell him that life on the other side was nothing like the churches told him and that was a good thing....it made me super comfy about dying, since I'm already slowly killing myself from social isolation anyway.

Anyway I'm going to sleep. I'll continue this line of bullshit in the morning.
>>
>>39184942
>ring ring
>ring ring
>Hello?
>Hi! This is Stacy from SomeCompany; since you've shopped with us before you were entered in a drawing and have won a free trip! Isn't this exciting?!
>Oh. No thank you. I'm not interested.
>But you've won a free trip! This is exciting!!
>Yeah... no. I'm sorry. I'm not interested. Have a nice day.
>Wait!!! You've won a free trip!!! This is really exciting!!!!!!
>I'm sorry. Please have a nice day.... bye.

fucking cheeryass stacies calling me; i won't take none of that shit.
>>
>>39184437
>phone rings
>"hello, im calling from x insurance company about your recent car accident and that you could be entitled to up to 10000 in compensation"
>dont even have a car

happens a few times a week, hasnt happened recently tho
>>
>>39187350
>dying and only becoming conscious to tell him that life on the other side was nothing like the churches told him and that was a good thing
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyZtQvFp3khq7wmjPwRs3rw
I have a feeling this lady is a jew and is making shit up for money and fame but her story of the afterlife is comfy as fuck: that we're all part of the same consciousness and can experience all the different human experiences.
>>
File: 1499736027021.jpg (151KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499736027021.jpg
151KB, 500x360px
>girl friend I've had a crush on says she wants to date me a few months ago
>try to tell her she won't like me a few months from then
>I know I'll be replaced so I'm trying to stay friends
>she tells me she loves me back and will never leave me
>exactly one month later she starts cheating on me
>I knew something was wrong instantly so I start trying to figure out
>joined a discord and started cheating on me with the admin for roles
>confront her once and she denies it
>3 weeks and a lot of fighting later we're broken up
>get more evidence and she relents and admits it after 30 minutes of telling her I know
>https://a.uguu.se/lpP1go8wFFFD.webm

She legit sounds like she was orgasming from talking about cheating on me and I still ended this call crying like a bitch and telling her I love her.

The true saddest part is she never loved me back, that she'll never have to think about me again or feel bad about what she did.
That I'm not going to be remembered by the most important person in the world or hear her voice in the morning when we'd call.
>>
>>39185191
This beaner doesn't have much of a forehead.
>>
>>39187496
Sell the tickets retard
Authentic
>>
>>39184639
I'm going to choose to believe you got this image from my thread the other night I'm so proud of you son don't listen to your stepdad he doesn't know what he's talking about when he says your posters aren't cool
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.