[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stupid question

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1502671904300.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502671904300.png
177KB, 367x321px
Do girls care about acne scars? Had severe acne and got on accutane but now im left with moderate/severe scars..although they're not disfiguring they really make me self conscious..am i gonna die a kisless virgin?
>>
STOP TAKING ACUTANE MAN ITLL MESS YOU UP
>>
acne scars are cute
>>
>>39184304
Of course it depends on the girl - different girls have different preferences and standards. I, for one, don't mind at all. My husband has some pretty sever acne scars and it's fine. I love him all the same.
>>
>>39184312
Nah i stopped taking it 6 months ago..why do you say it'll mess you up?
>>
>>39184343
Eh thats good to know..maybe i do have hope after all..also why are you on r9k if you're married?
>>
Dude back in the day has totally gross acne and was literally dating the hottest chick in school. He gave exactly zero fucks about his complexion, God bless him. Have no idea how he pulled it off, as I had it every bit as bad and could not converse with a female for more than 3-4 seconds at a time. If he could pull a 8-9/10 in high school with rampant, active acne, then its possible for someone with moderate/severe scarring to find someone, given the right mindset.
>>
>>39184429
Also took accutane back in the day and other than dry skin and chapped lips had no lasting side effects. Not everyone is going to have the same experience as I did, but its also not going to mess everyone up either. Nothing wrong with trying it and paying attention to any adverse side effects.
>>
>>39184392
I've been on this website for 13+ years. I don't know where else to go and really don't feel like changing at this point.
Getting married doesn't magically change anything - I still prefer to keep to myself and avoid socialization if at all possible. It's a chore keeping up with people, and I don't feel like I have much in common with most folks nowadays.
>>
>>39184468
Did you experience permanent hair loss?..thats the only side effect im worried about
>>
>>39184429
Knew about somebody who had bad acne and was also balding in high school. Bastard had three gf's. It was at that point I gave up and tried to conjure up an imaginary gf. Still nothing, sadly.
>>
>>39184471
Hey well good for you hopefully i find someone one day
>>
>>39184602
I'm sure you will. Probably in an unexpected place. Keep your eyes open, anon, and good luck.
>>
>>39184663
Thanks man,sucks being a insecure teenager but oh well
>>
>>39184556
Ive seen genuinely ugly guys with hot gfs..idk how they do it
>>
>>39184551
I remember seeing hair falling out in school. Not clumps of hair missing, just like random hairs on my desk, etc. Hair definitely thinned out later in life, but my dad was bald and grandfather was balding, so I chalk it up to genetics rather than the accutane. Also the acne bothered me 100x more than thinning hair so for me at least it was worth it.
>>
>>39185107
They get their self esteem from something other than their looks. Cant speak from experience, but thats the only explanation I can think of.
>>
>>39185149
So your not completely bald? Sorry for all the questions my hair is the only thing i like about myself..would suck if id lose my hair just cause i took this medicine
>>
I've got acne scars too, work out and get a jawline, girls will turn your scars into some inspirational beauty story in their minds and boom, more attractive.
>>
>>39185193
No. Also Im 47 fwiw. Receding ahirline, thin overall, but nowhere near completly bald. Balding? Hell yeah, but like I said Im pushing 50 so it is what it is.
My hair was thick af in high school which was when I was on accutane. Didnt really start thinning until my mid to late 20's, and even then just a receding hairline. Wouldnt consider it to be truely thinning until into my thirties. DESU, I honestly dont lay the blame on any of my hair loss on accutane, but everyone is different.
If your acne is ruining your life,(mine destroyed my self esteem and social development back in the day) then imo, you have nothing to lose by at least trying it. Keep an eye out for side effects and all, but for me, I wish I had did it sooner.
>>
>>39185308
Alright thanks man you made me feel better lol..also do you mind me asking why your on r9k? Seems like this place is only for insecure retarded teenagers like myself lol
>>
>>39185452
I was an insecure teenager turned insecure twenty something, turned thirty something who is finally starting to put some pieces together. Really I like to come here to post things which I hope are helpful to people who I can relate with.
>>
>>39185517
Pls be my dad...jk lol but props to you man a lot of guys here need some wise advice
>>
>>39184304
yes they do, you are an inferior male, your line will end with you
>>
>>39185557
Not sure how wise I am, but I can definitely tell people what NOT to do, lol. Ive been lurking here for a while and I really do see myself in a lot of posts here. I jump in occasionally and hopefully help when I can.
>>
>>39185638
Props to you my guy..really odd to see someone here over the age of 20 lol
>>
>>39185718
Yeah, Im starting to pick up on that. Oh well, lol.
>>
>>39185940
Nah its alright man this place needs more older people
>>
>>39185718
The average age is probably low 20s on here, not teens
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.